Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 182. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
small:

That's awesome, gj man, this must be used as official logo  Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
So what's everyone think?  Is this one a dud, or will it make it to an exchange?  I think the progressive rewards are neat, but it's going to take a lot to get noticed in the vast sea of shitcoins out there.
Well, of course my opinion is a bit biased so I'll just state the facts.
Even though there is no premine, the dev team has sufficient funds for promoting microCoin and creating bounties. As you can see there are several bounties in the bounties thread. The bounties paid so far amount to well over $1000. There is plenty more to spare still. So the development will continue and we will keep paying more bounties and actively seeking to get services for microCoin. Even if it would take over $10000, we are certain that we will get our investment back on the long run. There is also a bigger announcement for microCoin coming in the following weeks, but that will remain a secret for now. But you can be sure that we have no intention of stopping development, even less so, since we have invested our own money into this.
Of course everyone is free to think how they will, but this the dev team's stance on microCoin and will continue to be.
+1 devs are using their own cash, so they want it to succeed.
MCR do you have donation address for Microcoin? I'm not microcoin rich and I don't have a lot of hashing power but I'm willing to donate some micro to help this thing succeed!
Donation addresses added to signature and OP. Even small donations are appreciated Smiley

donated some

Date: 18.01.2014 14:36
To: donation thothx 1JF7TaAYXyxsqtSXUwJxJQVPbR23QerqwT
Debit: -150000.00 MRC
Transaction fee: -0.00001 MRC
Net amount: -150000.00001 MRC
Transaction ID: 9376bff162a1e16199d9f3bee13dfff45915954fbc2eae2c35c01ae528b7ea05

hope it helps!

Activity: 11
I like the fact that there is no premine (seems almost unusual these days), so I've added it as a payment option to my alligator meat for cryptocurrency store.

http://cryptocrock.com/

You can read the quick write up if you scroll down and purchase using microCoin by using the purchase request form.

BTC address for bounty below

16hS3jyAvrYYmE2YiJtXPHGU8wciZvEHuy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
mrc.nut2pools.com   is   down......fee 2%.....shit.

Have to laugh sometimes. Nicely expressed. Thank you for your contribution.

mrc.nut2pools.com not down, crons had stalled, happens from time to time. All EXPERIENCED miners know that... don't they?

Crons were restared, no coins lost, all blocks accounted for, all shares paid etc. so... were we really down? No.

As for "shit" - we were the ONLY pool that managed the 2.3GHs on launch and we have never had down time on the mining side (Other than the launch ramp up where we added more power to facilitate the rush). We crashed apache once, and stalled the crons a couple of times but MINING, the bit that makes YOU money, has yet to be affected. Are we really "shit"? you decide.  

Have a nice day. Grin

Nut

i sorry , i am a new miner,so i am nervous when it looks like does not work..say sorry again. Smiley Smiley

i'm back to mrc.nut2pools.com,have to say this is the best pool.thank you for you nice job. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 29
In response to Mr.V to the question if i use the same configs for scrypt coins, i answer that  i'm quite new to this stuff and i use guiminer and i find it quite nice and userfriendly.
Go Micro...Go MicroCoin  Grin
Activity: 364
Thanks for the kind words guys - Really appreciate it.

That said - he does have a point(ish) fees will be lowered to 1%.... Enjoy and spread the word!

NOW 1%

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

mrc.nut2pools.com not down, crons had stalled, happens from time to time. All EXPERIENCED miners know that... don't they?

Crons were restared, no coins lost, all blocks accounted for, all shares paid etc. so... were we really down? No.

As for "shit" - we were the ONLY pool that managed the 2.3GHs on launch and we have never had down time on the mining side (Other than the launch ramp up where we added more power to facilitate the rush). We crashed apache once, and stalled the crons a couple of times but MINING, the bit that makes YOU money, has yet to be affected. Are we really "shit"? you decide.  

Have a nice day. Grin

Nut

It's sad when new users act like this. They have invaded this forum like it's their own home, yelling "shit/scam", this/that, bla bla bla... And it's frustrating to see it happen over and over when  
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Nut2Pools aren't "shit".   I've been mining there since the launch of this coin and haven't experienced any trouble.

I think this is the best pool I've ever had, and believe me, I've had a lot. Thank you NutNut!

(No, I'm not part of this pool or something, just a miner).
Activity: 364

Have a nice day. Grin

Nut
Activity: 224
I made another faucet for this coin.

http://faucet.minersbest.com/faucet-mrc.php

Be careful and read the text and check the right boxes before entering MCR-adress.

Copy n paste your adress without checking any boxes will result in no payout.

Maximum payout is 450 MCR

Please have a look and some feedback would be nice also. Questions for payout, payout amount and informations will be updated frequently.

Nice work!
Activity: 182
so was this made to piss of RealSolid?
ha I think realsolid was about microcash tho yah
Activity: 434
I made another faucet for this coin.

http://faucet.minersbest.com/faucet-mrc.php

Be careful and read the text and check the right boxes before entering MCR-adress.

Copy n paste your adress without checking any boxes will result in no payout.

Maximum payout is 450 MCR

Please have a look and some feedback would be nice also. Questions for payout, payout amount and informations will be updated frequently.
Activity: 350
mrc.nut2pools.com   is   down......fee 2%.....shit.
Activity: 56
Microcoin gambling game released at cointography.com!

It's a very simple game, guess the correct number and win the prize!

There are full instructions on the bottom of the game page and if you have any other questions, please let me know!

Good luck everyone Smiley

Looks like there has been some decent activity lately, please join in!

If anyone has any questions or suggestions for the game, please let me know.
Activity: 294
so was this made to piss of RealSolid?
MCR
Activity: 266
Just sent 10k Micro for the Logo contest or what ever you guys need it for

Date: 1/17/2014 20:18
To: dev 1JF7TaAYXyxsqtSXUwJxJQVPbR23QerqwT
Debit: -10000.00 MRC
Net amount: -10000.00001 MRC
Transaction ID: 2bcc5b3c2d415e07ee96de29f7b5ba9fc957e9782e5eb06eb9359805eda27a00
Received. Thanks! We'll use it for the microCoin logo contest.
Just sent 10k Micro for the Logo contest or what ever you guys need it for

Date: 1/17/2014 20:18
To: dev 1JF7TaAYXyxsqtSXUwJxJQVPbR23QerqwT
Debit: -10000.00 MRC
Net amount: -10000.00001 MRC
Transaction ID: 2bcc5b3c2d415e07ee96de29f7b5ba9fc957e9782e5eb06eb9359805eda27a00
MCR
Activity: 266
So what's everyone think?  Is this one a dud, or will it make it to an exchange?  I think the progressive rewards are neat, but it's going to take a lot to get noticed in the vast sea of shitcoins out there.
Even though there is no premine, the dev team has sufficient funds for promoting microCoin and creating bounties. As you can see there are several bounties in the bounties thread. The bounties paid so far amount to well over $1000. There is plenty more to spare still. So the development will continue and we will keep paying more bounties and actively seeking to get services for microCoin. Even if it would take over $10000, we are certain that we will get our investment back on the long run. There is also a bigger announcement for microCoin coming in the following weeks, but that will remain a secret for now. But you can be sure that we have no intention of stopping development, even less so, since we have invested our own money into this.
Of course everyone is free to think how they will, but this the dev team's stance on microCoin and will continue to be.
MCR do you have donation address for Microcoin? I'm not microcoin rich and I don't have a lot of hashing power but I'm willing to donate some micro to help this thing succeed!
Donation addresses added to signature and OP. Even small donations are appreciated Smiley
Jump to: