Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 179. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think the developers should clarify what the settings are for the Nfactor and what triggers a change etc, so we can understand and predict feasibility of mining with gpu/cpu.
Would you rather have this coin be an all gpu coin? I know one of the requirements to be on any exchange is to have strong network support. I think the devs should just get rid of the N-factor and let the GPU miners support the network at max capacity.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Try also http://microcoinfaucet.comxa.com/  !!

Smiley Smiley

And spread it t the world! Wink

Check the page for special bounties!

hmm, i need to enter my email for the faucet? Not a good way to attract people, make it as easy as possible
Activity: 210
Try also http://microcoinfaucet.comxa.com/  !!

Smiley Smiley

And spread it t the world! Wink

Check the page for special bounties!
First off we got to keep this thread alive, people take notice when it hits 100 pages. With a better explanation of how Micro works more people will come aboard. I mean no offence towards anyone, but it seems like a lot of the newbies support a coin where they understand what the OP actually is saying. Number of issued unit, block reward etc.  They are not to bright or capable of reading something where you have to ponder at the same time. Many issued units+giveaway and you got yourself a fanbase.

I agree with this, the info could be clarer add some pictures!
And yes this post was mostly just to spam micro to the front page Cheesy
Activity: 224
Activity: 30
One more faucet is now online.

http://162.243.14.162/faucet.php
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hi everybody! Are you going to make Cudaminer or it already exist?
Dont see any CPU miner yet here.
If you have skills to do it, I'm sure you will get some MRC from dev or community for that.

If I have skills, you will not see this question))
Smiley
Activity: 55
If you have skills to do it, I'm sure you will get some MRC from dev or community for that.

If I have skills, you will not see this question))
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hmm...
What I think is odd, is this is one of the few unique coins available, and yet the network hash rate is still oddly low...

Why is this?
I guess this coin doesn't have enough marketing?
Marketing is everything now, no one cares about the specs or tech of the coin. They only care if it will hit an exchange

Take a look at the digibyte thread, perfect example Tongue

I think the developers should clarify what the settings are for the Nfactor and what triggers a change etc, so we can understand and predict feasibility of mining with gpu/cpu.

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it too

i hope this coin does get some light because the block reward scaling is actually very good. Gives everyone a chance to get some. The marketing isn't too hot, but then the dev can't do everything. The community must push forward on its own merit. Look at QQcoin the dev apparently fucked up his instamine and didn't bother with the coin at all after the first day... just kind of vanished. The community took over and it is doing well.

I like microcoin, it deserves to do well. I hope the community clubs together to push it forward.

First off we got to keep this thread alive, people take notice when it hits 100 pages. With a better explanation of how Micro works more people will come aboard. I mean no offence towards anyone, but it seems like a lot of the newbies support a coin where they understand what the OP actually is saying. Number of issued unit, block reward etc.  They are not to bright or capable of reading something where you have to ponder at the same time. Many issued units+giveaway and you got yourself a fanbase.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hmm...
What I think is odd, is this is one of the few unique coins available, and yet the network hash rate is still oddly low...

Why is this?
Marketing is everything now, no one cares about the specs or tech of the coin. They only care if it will hit an exchange

i hope this coin does get some light because the block reward scaling is actually very good. Gives everyone a chance to get some. The marketing isn't too hot, but then the dev can't do everything. The community must push forward on its own merit. Look at QQcoin the dev apparently fucked up his instamine and didn't bother with the coin at all after the first day... just kind of vanished. The community took over and it is doing well.

I like microcoin, it deserves to do well. I hope the community clubs together to push it forward.
Hmm...

Why is this?

Activity: 55
Activity: 434
Yeah, any news? We waiting for CPU miner or even better - disabling its possibility, some more advertisement and close work with exchanges!  Roll Eyes
Hmm...

Why is this?
ppl rather mine insta-mine or premine coins lately or joke coins. the one thing I like is tht im able to mine more microcoins for now until we go big
This coin is only a week old, give it time.

Something good sells it-self eventually Smiley (I don't know where all the "s, 's" goes in that sentence)
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
This coin is only a week old, give it time.
Hmm...

Why is this?

Everyone is hashing at Digibyte and USDe. And judging by the threads there are a lot of kids there. Mostly "to the moon" &"get this coin listed OMFG" posts. When something technical pops up or someone is trying to point out flaws, it is buried. Especially in the Digi thread.
Jump to: