Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 180. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hmm...
What I think is odd, is this is one of the few unique coins available, and yet the network hash rate is still oddly low...

Why is this?
I guess this coin doesn't have enough marketing?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks like my rig with two 280X GPUs no longer works on this (its getting about 70 Kh/s). Would it be because the system doesn't have enough RAM?

I'm running a single 280X on my regular PC which has 6GB of RAM and that one's doing 1.8 Mh/s
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
Currently no CPU miner ATM, the botnet invasion force is still at bay.
On CPU only POS generation?

Prompt what parameters POS generation? After how many days begin generit new coins?

ALL
Hashrate of network depressing. I generate 5% of the entire network, while the use of 15% for its features.
Activity: 182
holy crap my hash just dropped... does anyone know around what block GPU mining will no longer be feasible?

GPU mining will always be feasible, it's just getting brought in line with CPU mining. Seems like a bit of a shame to me because adding more GPUs is a much more costly / involved process than adding CPUs (in terms of finding computers with existing usable hardware, let alone botnets).

After the latest drop, GPU is still far better, but if it keeps dropping more (I have no idea how much further it has to go) then that could end up in a weird place.
Well in the OP the dev said the current specs might not be permanent and they are open to suggestions... I hope it becomes popular demand to keep this a GPU dominate coin. I like the idea of cpu mining because the common man can start mining but that wouldn't be true because hackers/botnets would start taking over the network anyway and the common man still wouldn't be able to compete using his cpu. Atleast with gpu mining ppl can buy a card to up the hashing power, but not everyone is skilled enough to build a farm of slaves with cpu mining
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
holy crap my hash just dropped... does anyone know around what block GPU mining will no longer be feasible? when are the Chinese botnets going to attack lol

I too would like to know this

Currently no CPU miner ATM, the botnet invasion force is still at bay.
Activity: 56
holy crap my hash just dropped... does anyone know around what block GPU mining will no longer be feasible?

GPU mining will always be feasible, it's just getting brought in line with CPU mining. Seems like a bit of a shame to me because adding more GPUs is a much more costly / involved process than adding CPUs (in terms of finding computers with existing usable hardware, let alone botnets).

After the latest drop, GPU is still far better, but if it keeps dropping more (I have no idea how much further it has to go) then that could end up in a weird place.
Activity: 52
Thanks. Thats what I like to see Smiley
I think this is first coin where is not just few whales owning most of coins.
Only reason if some one will not come to be great backholder for MRC, even with small rig, is if don't want to mining it.
But all we will get opportunity for that.
I sent you 5000MRC

Yes the S-curve distribution of coins is pretty neat in order to get a fair wealth spread.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hey everyone,

I just discovered this coin and I like what i see so far. I couldnt find any pictures graphically displaying the pay out so I decided to make them my own. Hopefully this is also usefull to others.

It might even be a good idea to display one of these figures in the original post so newcomers can easily see how the distribution process works.

Just downloaded the wallet too, and yikes does it sync fast! Good job devs!

I dont have a mining rig btw, maybe someone can send me my first coins? Thank you Cheesy

1JV9BRZrx16mmpM7ZvJBFP9J9Cv4K4UW4G
Great graphs about block rewards.
Graph is similar like all many other coins, but other coins are mined on fast period and only whales are got those first blocks.
If you just can, hold you coins and wait until blocks are around 500K. Then we may see totally different price for that coin.
This may be most profitable coin mining now.

Can you make one graph about block rewards vs time period.
I will send you some coins for that.
This is what you want i think, estimated at an average block time of 32 seconds:

btw, there is a small mistake in my first set of pictures. The first part of 10000 blocks being 0.001 block reward only lasted 10 blocks because i wrote 10.000 instead of 10000 in my code Cheesy, if it needs to go on the first page just request a new one so i can make it perfect. the rest is still correct.

Thanks. Thats what I like to see Smiley
I think this is first coin where is not just few whales owning most of coins.
Only reason if some one will not come to be great backholder for MRC, even with small rig, is if don't want to mining it.
But all we will get opportunity for that.
I sent you 5000MRC
Activity: 224
holy crap my hash just dropped... does anyone know around what block GPU mining will no longer be feasible? when are the Chinese botnets going to attack lol

I too would like to know this
Hey everyone,

I just discovered this coin and I like what i see so far. I couldnt find any pictures graphically displaying the pay out so I decided to make them my own. Hopefully this is also usefull to others.

It might even be a good idea to display one of these figures in the original post so newcomers can easily see how the distribution process works.

The block reward:
http://i.imgur.com/4KpE1kL.png

I dont have a mining rig btw, maybe someone can send me my first coins? Thank you Cheesy

Graph is similar like all many other coins, but other coins are mined on fast period and only whales are got those first blocks.
If you just can, hold you coins and wait until blocks are around 500K. Then we may see totally different price for that coin.

This is what you want i think, estimated at an average block time of 32 seconds:
http://i.imgur.com/r4Jqlgr.png

http://i.imgur.com/uugoJJ8.png

btw, there is a small mistake in my first set of pictures. The first part of 10000 blocks being 0.001 block reward only lasted 10 blocks because i wrote 10.000 instead of 10000 in my code Cheesy, if it needs to go on the first page just request a new one so i can make it perfect. the rest is still correct.

Activity: 434
Ask developer, I think they make it on few days, currently its useless
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
me too , where i can get CPU miner?
Activity: 434
Nfactor hits again??

Just got -35% overall hash speed...  Cheesy
lololol33 nice logo bro can you post your work in the official logo contest thread to keep tht thread alive and ppl ca view all the contestants work in comparison.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey everyone,

The total amount of coins for the first 0.5 Million blocks:

The total amount of coins for the first 1.5 Million blocks:

The block reward:

The block reward on logarithmic scale (without the first 10000 blocks):

good job ,thank you. send you 5000 microcoin~
Btw if I may comment on the shiny logo, it looks great but it feels somehow wrong to me that the center of the u isnt alligned with the center of the coin. Maybe that would look even better.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hey everyone,

The block reward:

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
The N-factor is a kind of second difficulty; it decreases the hashrate for GPU's.  I'll send you some coins too, with the regards of BrilSmurf xD.
Grotesmurf666 , gj
sent you 5k Smiley

is it possible to make some also containing n factor vs rewards etc ?

sure, if you explain what nfactor is XD. Is it the difficulty? like how much coins per MH/s you get at a certein difficulty? If you give me the details i will make another graph
Jump to: