Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 204. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
WTS 500k for only 0.25 BTC!
Activity: 182
Will wait more time and buy/mine it cheaper. Grin Every block increase reward and decrease price.
Right, every block increase reward but increase diff too! real price: 1k=0.000005 BTC
So your saying 1mil micro = 5BTC? are you nuts
This is future price, not now

I am ready to sell you 1mil for 2 BTC. It is a good price, you will make a lot of money when you get your price  Cheesy Enough trolling, man.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Devs, could we please see a modified miner for linux?
Imo that should have been ready from launch

That beeing said, i think this coin has the fairest launch of em all yet, kudos
I see the miner is regular ybc miner 3.3.1
It is latest and all jane coins use it.
But I cant help where you can find linux version, maybe dev can.

Many discussion about this miner here, also dowlnoad links.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annybc-ybcminer-gpu-miner-for-ybcoin-249360
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

I see the miner is regular ybc miner 3.3.1
It is latest and all jane coins use it.
But I cant help where you can find linux version, maybe dev can.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Will wait more time and buy/mine it cheaper. Grin Every block increase reward and decrease price.
Right, every block increase reward but increase diff too! real price: 1k=0.000005 BTC
This is future price, not now
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1260
My arm so tired from mining the microdoges
legendary
I mine it, I hold it, I like that my cards are very quiet (1k less fan rpm for same temp) but can someone explain me the thing with nFactor? and why it's so valuable? I'm not trolling I'm just asking cause it's first time I mine scrypt-jane..cheers in advance!
You will get good picture about nfactor if you look example TIX. (I know, horrible coin because dev flashmining).
It start with same nfactor and diff settings. Now If I mining it with my rig I got only 0.3M speed. When I start mining, speed was 5M.
And multipools can't dump jane coins price like they do with regular scrypts.
Activity: 434
Hey, I tried to mine on http://mrc.minersbest.com/, but I am getting 100% rejects.  I am using cgminer 3.7.2 and same settings for other coins.  Is there something special you have to do with microcoins to mine them? thx

i just copy the tex from our homepage:

DO NOT USE CGMINER! YOU MUST USE THE MINER FROM THE OP http://HTTPS://BITCOINTALK.ORG/INDEX.PHP?TOPIC=397679.0 !
THIS IS NOT NORMAL SCRYPT ITS SCRYPT-JANE AND CGMINER CANT DELIVER ACCEPTED SHARES!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

hes saying 1m micro = .005 btc  .. 1k = 1000?

I'd say even that is pretty cheap atm.. but no idea actually.. will let the market do its work later Tongue
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
who can provide the block data files! can't sync!!  
I mine it, I hold it, I like that my cards are very quiet (1k less fan rpm for same temp) but can someone explain me the thing with nFactor? and why it's so valuable? I'm not trolling I'm just asking cause it's first time I mine scrypt-jane..cheers in advance!
It means your GPU's are going to become more inefficient as more blocks are mined. If thats the reason why a coin should be expensive then all cpu coins should be more expensive than gpu coins but that's still not the case. I'm not hating on it tho, im holding. I just now at this moment I wouldn't buy high because chances are it going to get dumped like all coins when it hits an exchange which isn't a bad thing.
legendary
Thats right, but same time diff and nfactor increasing.
I think this make efect to price too.

I will hold all coins over 160000 blocksize spike.
Then need to get this on market place.

and increase difficulty, so that reasoning isnt too great either >.<
anyway, hope this coin wont go to any exchange too soon, as most coins have shown thats just self-destruction

Or may decrease. No one knows. But I don't think that diff will increase in x32, but reward will Wink
legendary
Activity: 994

and increase difficulty, so that reasoning isnt too great either >.<
anyway, hope this coin wont go to any exchange too soon, as most coins have shown thats just self-destruction
Jump to: