Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 203. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Dear All,

http://mcr.blocksolved.com/ is running smoothly since the pool was launched.
We noticed that we were pointing to mcr rather than mrc in our address, so starting from now both http://mcr.blocksolved.com/ and http://mrc.blocksolved.com/ are accessible for front-end and stratum connections to avoid confusion.

We are removing pool fee for the time being to give you incentive to balance network hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Its get harder to foud blocks. >10,000 I got 1 block every minute. Now 1 block an hour.
Time to move on pool mining Smiley
minersbest.com. I'll give you some hash. Give me coins smoothly.

minersbest.... I see accepted shares but your pool show 0 hashrate.
I may come back when  I can see correct info in your pool.
Activity: 238
I have a question about the nfactor. If the nfactor increase, my hashrate of my gpu will decrease, right?
But what happens with the network diff? If every gpu is less efficient the total network hash should decrease. Will also the network diff decrease in the same way or not?
So is it all the time same efficient for me to mine this or not (excluded the changing block rewards)?

Thanks for answers!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Were can i exchange the micro coin?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Exchange thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mrc-btc-microcoin-trade-thread-410154

Hope it is gonna bring more attention to this coin  Smiley
legendary
WTB 3mil - 0.005 BTC. PM me
This price is very cheap!
why is tht cheap? Some ppl mined a few million in 15mins
For scrypt-jane -nfactor coin, price is very low, can you understand?
I buy with that price. Have you more? PM me I buy it all.

Few million in 15 mins? you are blind mate. This coin had a extremely fair lunch that early miner only get 0.001/block. When the 10000 rewards "real blocks" kicked in the diff is already climbing high. NO ONE is getting massive income at beginning 0 diff like many other coins. And even you start mining now, you are not falling behind coz the rewards per block is almost doubled and you will still yield about the same as early miners.

This is the only coin so far that really covers all early miners, late comers, GPU miners and CPU miners. Everyone get fair chance.

the only question is when the nfactor will increase to the point that CPU mining will be better then GPU mining, so I can switch it to CPU rigs. No data i can read from anywhere.

i agree, only thing missing in the puzzle is source for the miner!:)

yup, this coin just rocks..
Only think that gives me head ake is why my 7950 are actually 50% slower than 5850s...
Mybe I will have to switch 7950s to scrypt and 5850 keep on here.. but great coin anyway
Its get harder to foud blocks. >10,000 I got 1 block every minute. Now 1 block an hour.
Time to move on pool mining Smiley
minersbest.com. I'll give you some hash. Give me coins smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
What hashrate do you get with your 7950? I've got 3.35 Mh/s now with just the original .bat file (so no added features).

And it's about 65 degrees now (allthough I've got a heater working in my room).
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Few million in 15 mins? you are blind mate. This coin had a extremely fair lunch that early miner only get 0.001/block. When the 10000 rewards "real blocks" kicked in the diff is already climbing high. NO ONE is getting massive income at beginning 0 diff like many other coins. And even you start mining now, you are not falling behind coz the rewards per block is almost doubled and you will still yield about the same as early miners.

This is the only coin so far that really covers all early miners, late comers, GPU miners and CPU miners. Everyone get fair chance.

the only question is when the nfactor will increase to the point that CPU mining will be better then GPU mining, so I can switch it to CPU rigs. No data i can read from anywhere.

yup, this coin just rocks..
Only think that gives me head ake is why my 7950 are actually 50% slower than 5850s...
Mybe I will have to switch 7950s to scrypt and 5850 keep on here.. but great coin anyway
legendary
Please give source for the miner so people can compile on the system of their choosing
I look the version and its same as TIX had.
Do you know have TIX linux miner?
I dont think microcoin have own modifications for yac miner.

That might explain a bit, given that i can only find TIX prebuilt for Windows.
Meaning the devs don't actually have the source for the mining software...

If you are interest the program below is a modified Ybc miner set up for GPL:

https://github.com/Hartland/ybcminer_gpl

The next links are for CPU and GPU Yac miner modified for GPL:

https://github.com/Hartland/GPL-CPU-Miner

https://github.com/Hartland/GPL-GPU-Miner

This link is for a Windows Binary of a Ybc miner:

http://rghost.net/48162507
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
we have more than 1,500,000.00 microcoins from before the database crash! please login and make your cashout!!!

we also stable since last night on http://mrc.minersbest.com with 238MH/s and need more hashpower back. you can use the old cred's & worker.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Please give source for the miner so people can compile on the system of their choosing
I dont think microcoin have own modifications for yac miner.

That might explain a bit, given that i can only find TIX prebuilt for Windows.
Meaning the devs don't actually have the source for the mining software...
legendary
I dont think microcoin have own modifications for yac/ybc miner.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Devs, could we please see a modified miner for linux?
Imo that should have been ready from launch

That beeing said, i think this coin has the fairest launch of em all yet, kudos
I see the miner is regular ybc miner 3.3.1
It is latest and all jane coins use it.
But I cant help where you can find linux version, maybe dev can.

Thanks will have a look.
But don't it need to change some variables in the miner itself to handle the n factors set by this coin?

Same issues as Yacminer, does not recognize Nfmin,Nfmax and StartT.
Im guessing this is something that is added somewhere on the windows build of the micro coin miner.

Once again i gotta express my irritation for the devs not getting an linux miner out there, or at least make an bounty/give people info on what they changed from the original source.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I dont see any cpu miner.
Wallet miner is no good.

Its almost useless, but, you may use CPU miner from applecoin, or any other made for scrypt-jane algorythms  Roll Eyes

Applecoin miner gives me only boooooo
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
who can provide the block data files! can't sync!!  

Are you using win XP???

I've the same problem with win XP, but run perfectly on win 7

i use the win8 Huh Huh Huh
Devs, could we please see a modified miner for linux?
Imo that should have been ready from launch

That beeing said, i think this coin has the fairest launch of em all yet, kudos
I see the miner is regular ybc miner 3.3.1
It is latest and all jane coins use it.
But I cant help where you can find linux version, maybe dev can.

Thanks will have a look.
But don't it need to change some variables in the miner itself to handle the n factors set by this coin?
Activity: 224
who can provide the block data files! can't sync!!  

Are you using win XP???

I've the same problem with win XP, but run perfectly on win 7
Jump to: