Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 207. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Anyone else getting shit slow MH with 280x ?? my 7950 is way faster??

In the microcoin miner window it starts showing like this   2.35mh/6.66mh    

then after a second it just drops to like

2.16mh/2.16mh ??

it seems like it starts to build up speed then stops and falls back to 2MH,  the temps are cold like 45 degrees, they normally run at 80 with scrypt ?

tried intensity 13 and 20 makes no difference.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Minersbest & Bansheroom is 100% legit.  I was able to withdraw my MCR from there no prob. I mine RAD coin there and also would not hesitate to mine any other coin from them!  A+

thank you ;-)
'

Your welcome.  You are honest and I like that.  Mining at your pool now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Not sure which payout you mean but as microCoin isn't on an exchange yet and the coin values are changing constantly, those values are meaningless. They in no way affect your payouts, they are simply an indication and you will always get your share of the block.

regards

Nut

Hi,

Thanks for that. I was referring to the estimated per day payout in microcoin based on the kh/s displayed in the pool section.

On your one i think its correct though on the other one its very low.

I never look at the ltc/coin rates. Its always crazy. I was referring to the kh/s = microcoin per day in the pool section
Activity: 434
Not sure which payout you mean but as microCoin isn't on an exchange yet and the coin values are changing constantly, those values are meaningless. They in no way affect your payouts, they are simply an indication and you will always get your share of the block.

regards

Nut

Thank you for explaining it.

Just have further to say, we are in Germany, ist 3:40 am here an pool owner had to struggle hard with this release and the counting featurs besides from a db crash....
Website shows Litecoin-price, hope that Microcoin can get to this price ever :-)

regards

Nut

Hi,

Thanks for that. I was referring to the estimated per day payout in microcoin based on the kh/s displayed in the pool section.

On your one i think its correct though on the other one its very low.
Activity: 364

regards

Nut

nut2pool vs minersbest?

Why is the payout show on the minersbest pool so different to the nut2pool?
Activity: 364
your missing a "-" from temp target.
can someone tell me what's wrong with this code?

Code:
microCoinminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:44444 -u user -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -I 20 -g 1 -w 512 --thread-concurrency 32765 --no-submit-stale  -E  120 -l 5 --auto-fan  -g 1 --gpu-fan 40-90 --gpu-powertune 30 -temp-target 88 --temp-overheat 93 --temp-cutoff 95 --temp-hysteresis 3 -v 1 --lookup-gap 2

when I try to start just with this it's ok, but i really need this temp. control...

Code:
microCoinminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:44444 -u user -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -I 20 -g 1 -w 512 --thread-concurrency 32765 --no-submit-stale 

Do you get an error message whe you put the code in the first line of a batch and
pause
in the second line?

edit: I think nut has found the error, see post below
Activity: 182
can someone tell me what's wrong with this code?

Code:
microCoinminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:44444 -u user -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -I 20 -g 1 -w 512 --thread-concurrency 32765 --no-submit-stale  -E  120 -l 5 --auto-fan  -g 1 --gpu-fan 40-90 --gpu-powertune 30 -temp-target 88 --temp-overheat 93 --temp-cutoff 95 --temp-hysteresis 3 -v 1 --lookup-gap 2

when I try to start just with this it's ok, but i really need this temp. control...

Code:
microCoinminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:44444 -u user -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -I 20 -g 1 -w 512 --thread-concurrency 32765 --no-submit-stale 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Minersbest & Bansheroom is 100% legit.  I was able to withdraw my MCR from there no prob. I mine RAD coin there and also would not hesitate to mine any other coin from them!  A+

thank you ;-)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I can confirm that.
Activity: 224

FOR WHAT I EXPERIENCED WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE "This pool is currently in maintenance mode" YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS POOL ONLINE AGAIN!

BYE BYE MICROCOINS
  Cry

I read this when you posted it. Such things make me angry.
AGAIN, Specially for you !!!

Hi Miners,

first let me say sorry. I will further explain here what happend and how to get your coins.

What happend?

1. The initial wallet sync was very slow and the wallet was running unstable. This was while Testblocks where going on with 0.0001 reward.
We fixed the wallet issue and things looked fine for a while.

2. We started a cron payout to get rid of the already about 800 blocks we had to payout, things becam slow,we expected tha because of the numer of shares and the database load, eventually a bit more rejects, but remmber, still Test blocks. Cron finished sucesfully, pool turned to normal.

3. No other pool came online for a long time and more and more hasrate has been thrown add us and as we hitted the first real blocks even bigger guns have been thrown out, giving up soloing. Same time the real block time still was about 1-2 secs while target is 32 and the database began to puke really, counting all theses shares, still no other pool.

4. At this point we decided to put saftety in favor of profit and stopped the stratum. We (actually the owner does all this as i translate only and support him).
We dumped the (partially corrupt) db, repaired it, wrote a script to get total number of shares, diff, and how many blocks we got an what was inside them and so on.

5. We transfered your coins to your accounts using a manual written script based on the information we took from the db dump. This was the reason it took a long time since my last post. We have been busy and it was hard work.

Get your coins

6. You can login here again: http://micro.minersbest.com/ and create a manual payout request.

7. Login with same account here if you want: http://mrc.minersbest.com/ and mine.

We redirect the stratum from the old pool to the new to take care of those that are not at there miners and use automatic failovers.

If you can, anyway plese use the new stratum.

8. If you feel you have further lost anything please dont hesitate to contact me (pm here), and please provide details if possible, i cant look all logs myself, have to speak to the owner.

FOR WHAT I EXPERIENCED WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE "This pool is currently in maintenance mode" YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS POOL ONLINE AGAIN!

BYE BYE MICROCOINS
  Cry

I read this when you posted it. Such things make me angry.
AGAIN, Specially for you !!!

Hi Miners,

first let me say sorry. I will further explain here what happend and how to get your coins.

What happend?

1. The initial wallet sync was very slow and the wallet was running unstable. This was while Testblocks where going on with 0.0001 reward.
We fixed the wallet issue and things looked fine for a while.

2. We started a cron payout to get rid of the already about 800 blocks we had to payout, things becam slow,we expected tha because of the numer of shares and the database load, eventually a bit more rejects, but remmber, still Test blocks. Cron finished sucesfully, pool turned to normal.

3. No other pool came online for a long time and more and more hasrate has been thrown add us and as we hitted the first real blocks even bigger guns have been thrown out, giving up soloing. Same time the real block time still was about 1-2 secs while target is 32 and the database began to puke really, counting all theses shares, still no other pool.

4. At this point we decided to put saftety in favor of profit and stopped the stratum. We (actually the owner does all this as i translate only and support him).
We dumped the (partially corrupt) db, repaired it, wrote a script to get total number of shares, diff, and how many blocks we got an what was inside them and so on.

5. We transfered your coins to your accounts using a manual written script based on the information we took from the db dump. This was the reason it took a long time since my last post. We have been busy and it was hard work.

Get your coins

6. You can login here again: http://micro.minersbest.com/ and create a manual payout request.

7. Login with same account here if you want: http://mrc.minersbest.com/ and mine.

We redirect the stratum from the old pool to the new to take care of those that are not at there miners and use automatic failovers.

If you can, anyway plese use the new stratum.

8. If you feel you have further lost anything please dont hesitate to contact me (pm here), and please provide details if possible, i cant look all logs myself, have to speak to the owner.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
And we're back.

Phew! how to scale a pool from 0 to 1.7GHs in a couple of hours!  Shocked

Enjoy chaps and chappets.

I can be wrong but I 'm affraid its forked, look at http://mcr.blocksolved.com nethashrate Roll Eyes

This is a glitch of displaying Net hashrate for scryptjane, it just shows local pool hashrate.
Both pools are on the same block height.

Yep i can confirm that no fork happened... yet Tongue

Try so lure more miners to your pool BUT don´t spam plz Grin

Thx
Yep. Lauch was successfull and now diff is safe level I think.
fast blocktarget coins are not easy to born. Good job dev Smiley
Activity: 120
where is miners best ? Want an eu based server...
http://mcr.blocksolved.com is EU based.

We are in Germany.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
And we're back.

Phew! how to scale a pool from 0 to 1.7GHs in a couple of hours!  Shocked

Enjoy chaps and chappets.

I can be wrong but I 'm affraid its forked, look at http://mcr.blocksolved.com nethashrate Roll Eyes

This is a glitch of displaying Net hashrate for scryptjane, it just shows local pool hashrate.
Both pools are on the same block height.

Yep i can confirm that no fork happened... yet Tongue

Try so lure more miners to your pool BUT don´t spam plz Grin

Thx
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
My 7950 ... but I am solo so maybe that's helping ?? Dunno ... I had bad sessions, reboot usually solved it!

coins still coming nice ...

All that from solo mining?!?

Yup .. started this mining lark in December ... learned fast to have the miners prepped for a launch as total mayhem usually ensues Smiley I mined a shitload of 0.0001 value blocks but was straight in when the reward went up. I will always mine solo for first 12 hours or so now ... as long as coins are coming I'll stay at it ..
Jump to: