Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 206. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I dont see any cpu miner.
Wallet miner is no good.

Its almost useless, but, you may use CPU miner from applecoin, or any other made for scrypt-jane algorythms  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I dont see any cpu miner.
Wallet miner is no good.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
hello everyone
our pool is http://mrc.idcray.com/
at lanuch time
i forgot to set a parameter,that is very bad
I am very sorry。。

now,we fixed it
and set the pool VDIFF_MAX_TARGET=16
the diff is 16 forever

welcome to our pool!
it good and beter and best!
Activity: 462
bloody hell. though id solo for the fun off it trough the night.
6hours with 30mhash, not a single accepted block!

Going back to nut2pools Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
the client can't sync.................. Huh Huh Huh Huh

Me too, from launch time....
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
the client can't sync.................. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
To the dev of Microcoin:

If you start the client twice, you get a message Novacoin is probably already running... Shoulda done a ctrl f in the source on Novacoin before compiling I guess Wink if the wallet ever gets updated, might be a good idea to change that Tongue
Activity: 182
Hey, I tried to mine on http://mrc.minersbest.com/, but I am getting 100% rejects.  I am using cgminer 3.7.2 and same settings for other coins.  Is there something special you have to do with microcoins to mine them? thx
download their gpuminer on the op...cgminer doesn't work on scrypt-jane
Activity: 252
Hey, I tried to mine on http://mrc.minersbest.com/, but I am getting 100% rejects.  I am using cgminer 3.7.2 and same settings for other coins.  Is there something special you have to do with microcoins to mine them? thx
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
can't sync, nodes info??
Activity: 350
[WTS]
Hello guys,
I have 500k MRC to sell for 0.2 BTC (or LTC equivalent), I have a rep thread here
PM me if you're interested!
Activity: 182
Does anyone know why my coins would be stuck as unconfirmed for a whole day? how can I recover them so they can become confirmed?
Activity: 224
Scrypt-jane with modified nFactor runs very lightly during the start. The heat and power consumption will rise as hashrates go down due to the modified nfactor.

It keeps my older cards and my R9 270X cooler.
Currently, the R9 270X, gets about 6x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 63 °C, 10-12 °C cooler as usual
the R9 290, gets about 8x to 9x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 84-85 °C as usual

Bro, I don't know how your pool calculates coins per hour but I am getting WAY WAY more than what it shows!!!  Grin
Activity: 308
What is the expected mh/s on a radeon 7970?

Activity: 308
This is was i am getting from the pool , can give you a rough estimate of what to expect.

thanks mate Smiley i just wanted to make sure that the figures shown on minersbest are wrong.

Jumped back into the pool. Solo was not going very well at this stage.

Scrypt-jane with modified nFactor runs very lightly during the start. The heat and power consumption will rise as hashrates go down due to the modified nfactor.

It keeps my older cards and my R9 270X cooler.
Currently, the R9 270X, gets about 6x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 63 °C, 10-12 °C cooler as usual
the R9 290, gets about 8x to 9x more hash compared to scrypt, running @ 84-85 °C as usual
MCR
Activity: 266
Anyone else getting shit slow MH with 280x ?? my 7950 is way faster??

In the microcoin miner window it starts showing like this   2.35mh/6.66mh    

then after a second it just drops to like

2.16mh/2.16mh ??

it seems like it starts to build up speed then stops and falls back to 2MH,  the temps are cold like 45 degrees, they normally run at 80 with scrypt ?

tried intensity 13 and 20 makes no difference.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

2.16mh/2.16mh ??

it seems like it starts to build up speed then stops and falls back to 2MH,  the temps are cold like 45 degrees, they normally run at 80 with scrypt ?

This is my .bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
color 2
microcoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://micro.minersbest.com:10466  -u username -p password  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --thread-concurrency 11200 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 1020 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-fan 85 -w 64 -I 13 -g 2

I'm running a GV-R928XOC-3GD (rev. 2.0).

Hope this helps.

Hey, thanks for trying to help. Same thing happened seemed to try and build up speed then just smacked back to 2.16MH, but anyway it looks cool in green Smiley

These cards seem to hash scrypt fine at 750KH but don't seem to like scrypt jane.  MSI 280x gaming... will just switch them back to scrypt for now i guess.
Not sure which payout you mean but as microCoin isn't on an exchange yet and the coin values are changing constantly, those values are meaningless. They in no way affect your payouts, they are simply an indication and you will always get your share of the block.

regards

Nut

Hi,

Thanks for that. I was referring to the estimated per day payout in microcoin based on the kh/s displayed in the pool section.

On your one i think its correct though on the other one its very low.

I never look at the ltc/coin rates. Its always crazy. I was referring to the kh/s = microcoin per day in the pool section

This is was i am getting from the pool , can give you a rough estimate of what to expect.

with this miner

Activity: 224

2.16mh/2.16mh ??

This is my .bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
color 2
microcoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://micro.minersbest.com:10466  -u username -p password  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --thread-concurrency 11200 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 1020 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-fan 85 -w 64 -I 13 -g 2

I'm running a GV-R928XOC-3GD (rev. 2.0).

Hope this helps.
Jump to: