Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 30. (Read 374699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
mrc.blocksolved.com was successfully updated to the latest wallet version (2.1.1.2).

Good to know.
Now there is new version 2.1.1.3 on github: https://github.com/microcoinsource/microCoin_V2.git
This version is needed only if your database is older than block 160000, or if your database is deleted. And for fresh new install ofcourse.
Other case version 2.1.1.2 is valid as well.

I just compiling Windows wallet..
I have no MCR account password anymore, so I can't update main page info, but I will send link in here.

Thank you for fixing it again hailibit.

Does that mean MCR is now official and fully back and cares about MRC and AlCurex along with you?  Tongue
Yes. He came back middle on this mess Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
mrc.blocksolved.com was successfully updated to the latest wallet version (2.1.1.2).

Good to know.
Now there is new version 2.1.1.3 on github: https://github.com/microcoinsource/microCoin_V2.git
This version is needed only if your database is older than block 160000, or if your database is deleted. And for fresh new install ofcourse.

I have no MCR account password anymore, so I can't update main page info, but I will send link in here.

Thank you for fixing it again hailibit.

Does that mean MCR is now official and fully back and cares about MRC and AlCurex along with you?  Tongue
legendary

Good to know.

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
will the old wallet function when you launch the new one?
Yes.
Current version will working also.
Only if you delete your database from roaming folder, this current version stop sync on block 160000.
That we will fix on now.

The current (newest) version and the older version aren't working from me.. I'll wait for the update.

Deleting the databasew won't get me synched either Tongue
legendary
Yes.
Current version will working also.
Only if you delete your database from roaming folder, this current version stop sync on block 160000.
That we will fix on now.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
legendary
I'm sync new wallet now, and when I see it works fine, I will update code to the git.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Ok so I've updated https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/mrc-microcoin/ with the new 318000 code.

It worked OK as I didn't resync the whole block database. So if I understood we all wait for a new code which will be compatible with the old daemon...

Thanks for your work anyway.

_TQ
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Do we get the update in time? I think we have only about 6 hours left until we reach 318,000...

Edit: Ok, i think we have more time if i monitor current hashrate.
Activity: 434
old coin?
So old... looks like dead now.

Still posting here? That shows me you havent done the math homework i gave you...was almost likely to hard for your skills ?
Activity: 600
Please don't create another coin. Microcoin has everything it needs if it's working correctly ;-). I already plan to build a 4-cpu mining rig which may go online at N14 or 15...
legendary
old coin?

MicroCoin isn't dead. As you obviously can see..

It just has some trouble with the current client.  As soon as this is fixed, there are no problems with it.   Yes, many MicroCoins have been dumped since. But I still think it has potential, and that's why I keep all my MicroCoins (and buy some more soon Smiley).
Activity: 250
old coin?
legendary
Don't completely change the code of this coin..

It would be great if the current problems are fixed. As soon as the new version is working, let's keep it that way.  @Bitcodo; there are already too many coins..

Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
Soon the code will get so complicated that I will need new PC to run the wallet (with every new version of wallet, it needs longer to fully load).

Just stop this and make pure POS coin. If it can't be done with this code, make another premined coin and exchange MRC for new POS coin.
Activity: 364
Any news? looking at the block rates i'm gonna be sleeping when 318000 hits.

Need a fixed wallet if you guys want the pool to continue unless we are staying at 0.01 for longer.

Seriously MCR... come on. pull your finger out. We can try to be all rainbows and butterflies here but the reality is, this is getting ridiculous!

PS. whilst your fixing the code, can you fix the fact that the daemon sits blasting one of my CPU cores up to ~60% permantly?

Nut

legendary
Oh dear.
I will start with new fix.
Have anyone windows compiler ready with new SSL?
Just think if we compile new windows wallet with that.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
so good, look like nice.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
Here you go, its ALL files needed except wallet.dat file with blocks calculated for today for microcoin_client2_1_1_2

Its like 315 Mb. All working, enjoy: http://yadi.sk/d/Wti85ZbbPDRSM

+1. Thank you for the upload.

I did not delete anything so still working fine with the version 2_1_1_1. But we still need to fix definitely.
Pages:
Jump to: