Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 29. (Read 374699 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Hmm wondering what im doing wrong, i get 200hash (not kilo!) with these settings in yacminer.

my startup line:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://mrceu.nut2pools.com:6000 -u x -p x  -w 128 -v 1 --gpu-threads 1 --lookup-gap 3 --buffer-size 2570 --shaders 0 --gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500

Im not familiar with yacminer AT ALL Smiley

EDIT:
Able to get 6Khash with this:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1389028879 --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 3 --buffer-size 2590 -R 7680

Take out the shaders setting all together. Take out the vectors setting too. Try -X 32 or -R 8192 intensity. There is a README.txt you should find helpful in the yacminer folder. I bet you can make buffersize 2688 as well. Let me know what you get.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Oh damn read the news late.. I'm only getting 70kh/s per radeon 280x, can that be correct? Sad

That's damn too fast. What config do you have? I see people with around 50-60khs and they are happy. You sure you don't get any HW?

Whatnow?? i have like 40Khash on each of my 280X (Asus Matrix 280X!)

svennand try this config with YACminer. You have more experience in mining then me  Wink, you can do it better.

"rawintensity" : "7680",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "128",
"kernel" : "scrypt-chacha",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"lookup-gap" : "3",
"buffer-size" : "2570",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-engine" : "1044",
"gpu-fan" : "40-100",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",

You can try to increase buffersize to 2590 and gpu-engine to 1100 if your card could handle it. All of my cards run rock stable with these 2 configs for weeks, hashrate 55-60khs.

Regards,

Hmm wondering what im doing wrong, i get 200hash (not kilo!) with these settings in yacminer.

my startup line:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://mrceu.nut2pools.com:6000 -u x -p x  -w 128 -v 1 --gpu-threads 1 --lookup-gap 3 --buffer-size 2570 --shaders 0 --gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 1500

Im not familiar with yacminer AT ALL Smiley

EDIT:
Able to get 6Khash with this:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1389028879 --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 3 --buffer-size 2590 -R 7680
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Reward between 5th and 6th was 0.01, so nobody has mined enough coins for a payout. Therefore you got 310,000 per block between block 310,000 and 315,000. There's nothing to complain about because you got more coins as if no error had occured. Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Why MRC's price is so cheap? Is it a shame for alcurEx?
Activity: 248
I was on holidays for the past 6 days so i missed all the drama.

Lucky you  Grin

Its ok with blocks now, just update last wallet to get coins. 

I got the coins from today with the old wallet but i did not get any coins between 5th and 6th.
I also don't see any outgoing transactions in the pool transaction history.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Lucky you  Grin

Its ok with blocks now, just update last wallet to get coins. 
Activity: 248

How long was the block reward wrong ? On the 5th and 6th of May?

Me and my friend we have no incoming transactions from blocksoloved on the 5th or 6th but i have from this morning, without updating or chanign anything.

Should we just accept that we lost the 2 days or we should go and look for our coins somewhere?

Thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.

It looks like your cron code stops again. It's stop updating at block #317791

Time Since Last Block   1 hour 45 minutes 19 seconds
Do you mean your wallet or nutpool server?
I am able to say he meant wallet.

No, I meant nutnut pool had not updated their wallet. Btw, as I've seen, Nutnut@ has answered that question.

Best wishes and enjoy mining everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Yes, new wallet seems to working, so I will let miners working and go to bed too  Cheesy
Activity: 364

NO - WE WEREN'T!!! And why the hell are you telling people we were? did i tell you we were? no!

As i said earlier, i will be sleeping! this is rediculous!

I Have now updated the wallet - luckily i got woken up by one of the kids and thought i'd see what was going on.

You have no idea how pissed i am right now!

Pool is updated now.

ffs  Angry
I see your server accept blocks, that's why I say your server is up to date.
Good if you are now updated.
Sorry mistake.

You saw that the server was finding blocks 3 hours BEFORE the fork and that was enough to suggest that we had updated??  Huh

Anyway - New wallet seems to be working so mine till your hearts content. Back to bed... Zzzzzzzz

Nut
legendary

NO - WE WEREN'T!!! And why the hell are you telling people we were? did i tell you we were? no!

I Have now updated the wallet - luckily i got woken up by one of the kids and thought i'd see what was going on.

Pool is updated now.

ffs  Angry
I see your server accept blocks, that's why I say your server is up to date.
Good if you are now updated.
Sorry mistake.
Activity: 364

Pool is updated now.

ffs  Angry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I am able to say he meant wallet.
legendary

Edit: Finally block size is back to normal. Thanks for your code.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
Yowsers!!! After a 14 hour battle of wills, 2 new server builds, 3 DB migrations and a bunch of other stuff to boot.... were back on the air!!

All shares, coins (what little coins there are Tongue ), blocks etc are accounted for as mining was not affected.

The pool is running through the backlogs but it may take a while.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nut

Thank you for your hard work nutnut, next codefix is coming soon, so you will not get out of practice  Grin.

Yaye! look forward to it.  Undecided

So, reading through the posts, it looks like we still don't have a working code version?

legendary
Why the new repo https://github.com/microcoinsource/microCoin_V2 ?  What's wrong with the original?
There is stupid reason for that.
I update git with Windows computer.
For some reason my client crash with old repo.
I tought it's faster I make new one than build linux for that.
Now I can use both one.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Why the new repo https://github.com/microcoinsource/microCoin_V2 ?  What's wrong with the original?
legendary
Poloniex and mintpal withdraws tested. Both one are up to date.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: