Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 70. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
Hi there... may i suggest , that you will give a general little discount so the goods are cheaper if we pay with MRC .... just an idea to boost MRC a bit?

Thank DjNorad, it is exactly my idea. Not a little discount, I will implement so the price in MRC will 1/2 cheaper than the price in BTC/LTC (automatically according to poloniex exchange rate). Hopefully it will help to boost of MRC buying volume, and/or more people will know about MRC.

Share your ideas please, I greatly appreciate all,
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
anyone interested in buying a couple of Gridseed controllers with Microcoin? U.S. only
Activity: 434
Any1 finished voting at Alcurex? )))
It takes time  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
I'm calling price bottom.  Price will rise from here.  Time to buy is now, this currency is massively undervalued and ripe for a large correction upwards.
legendary
Activity: 938
To everyone holding MRC:

No offense but anyone who has hundreds of millions of MRC stacked for sale on the exchanges at 2-10 satoshi is really devaluing a coin with great potential.  It is scaring away buyers and makes it look like junk.  Pretty sad.  Why can't people just hold of on placing huge sell walls at bargain basement prices to give the coin a chance? Ridiculous.  Sorry, just venting my opinion.  

People fear that others will one up them and cannot resist cashing out first. Despite being aware that a consensus of value would easily increase profits ten-fold. Even with little demand ten Satoshi's would be a given if people would hold some and sell a little at a time as the value rises. The psychology of trading is hard to figure out, but this sort of thing is not surprising. Consider this fact. Freeway Traffic jams exist primarily because people tail-gait and restrict the flow of traffic on and off of ramps. This causes further tail-gaiting, compounding the problem until there is gridlock. Now every person if they stopped to reflect on their behavior would see that there is absolutely nothing more than 20 yards to be gained by leaving no room for traffic to change lanes and merge. If this somehow did not cause traffic gridlock the best you can hope for is arriving at your destination a millisecond faster. Yet like mindless drones people will continually make decisions that hurt themselves or choke potential. Subconsciously we seem to be thinking that there is no hope for cooperation and if where are gonna be stuck in the shit then "I am gonna try to climb on top of this shit-pile." Especially in trading, it is a given that there will be winners and losers. It is just surprising that we have not yet seen at least some sort of collective thought amongst miners that would lead to some standard of profitability.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Although it's not a bad suggestion at all, I think that we need to be realistic here. MRC isn't worth anything at the moment, so providing discounts doesn't seem to be something that would occur to me if I were accepting MRC as a merchant.

It might even be better if we would pay a little (tiny) bit more to actually attract more merchants, giving the coin some real value in the process...

Any other developments going on in the world of MRC? Like that payment module? I've been staring at 2 satoshis for way to long! Tongue
Activity: 61
Ps/ I am building a souvenir website which accepts BTC, LTC and MRC. I really hope the dev could complete the payment module soon, it would be great! Atm, manual request and manual payment is the first step for the site. I will post the link soon when it's done, and I hope you guys will support. Many thanks!

Hi there... may i suggest , that you will give a general little discount so the goods are cheaper if we pay with MRC .... just an idea to boost MRC a bit?
Activity: 98
One life. Live it.
To everyone holding MRC:

No offense but anyone who has hundreds of millions of MRC stacked for sale on the exchanges at 2-10 satoshi is really devaluing a coin with great potential.  It is scaring away buyers and makes it look like junk.  Pretty sad.  Why can't people just hold of on placing huge sell walls at bargain basement prices to give the coin a chance? Ridiculous.  Sorry, just venting my opinion. 

+1.

But in the other hand, it is still a very good chance to grab more MRC.

I am contributing all BTC I have (in poker, it means "Show hand" Cheesy) in that 1 sat buy wall (It has been reducing everyday, so hopefully my orders will be filled soon).

And of course, I am mining MRC with every single rig I have.

This MRC is a long-term project, not pump & dump junk coins as usual, so I am not a tiny worry at all. Those people compare the current price and say about its potential, I believe we could safely ignore them.

Be happy and keep up your belief, and you will get your deserved reward Smiley

Ps/ I am building a souvenir website which accepts BTC, LTC and MRC. I really hope the dev could complete the payment module soon, it would be great! Atm, manual request and manual payment is the first step for the site. I will post the link soon when it's done, and I hope you guys will support. Many thanks!
Activity: 90
To everyone holding MRC:

No offense but anyone who has hundreds of millions of MRC stacked for sale on the exchanges at 2-10 satoshi is really devaluing a coin with great potential.  It is scaring away buyers and makes it look like junk.  Pretty sad.  Why can't people just hold of on placing huge sell walls at bargain basement prices to give the coin a chance? Ridiculous.  Sorry, just venting my opinion. 
Activity: 37
Edit: glad you got it sorted, looks like my suggestion was barking up the wrong tree altogether!

thanks! feels so good to knock down a development wall.

your suggestion still taught me something. i had those problems before too! just never knew the CR+LF thing.

this explain that dos->unix problem really well.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/howto-unix-linux-convert-dos-newlines-cr-lf-unix-text-format/

Activity: 19
how do you do that exactly?

I tried :set ff=unix in vim and still giving me error.
On Linux, I've no idea I'm afraid; I was editing on Windows via FTP (using an app called Emeditor).

Edit: glad you got it sorted, looks like my suggestion was barking up the wrong tree altogether!
I think I finally got it.

that error was only a warning.  it's still the same compiler error I was getting all this time.  But finally after taking these 3 lines from this Primecoin tutorial:

http://www.davidedicillo.com/developing/how-to-mine-primecoin-xpm-on-the-cloud/

adding:

Code:
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile bs=64M count=16
sudo mkswap /swapfile
sudo swapon /swapfile

then make the file.  This will allow it to compile all the way.

I reopened the file and specifically saved with LF only and it worked fine.

how do you do that exactly?

I tried :set ff=unix in vim and still giving me error.

Activity: 19
any pointers?

I had something similar when I had edited and resaved a file on Windows - it had put CR+LF at the end of each line in the file, whereas Linux was expecting only LF.

I reopened the file and specifically saved with LF only and it worked fine.
Hi guys, so after I followed the instructions here:

http://microcoin.alcurex.info/how-to-install-microcoin-on-linux-server/

I was able to finally get pass the "boost" compiler errors.  But now I get this error:

Code:
main.cpp: In function âunsigned char GetNfactor(int64)â:
main.cpp:995:76: warning: format â%dâ expects argument of type âintâ, but argument 2 has type âint64 {aka long long int}â [-Wformat]
g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
make: *** [obj/main.o] Error 4

any pointers?

getting closer.  

*btw, I think it was because I was using Ubuntu 13.10 last time that gave me the boost compiler errors.  I used 12.04 this time as the instructions said, and it compiled a bit further.
Activity: 29
We need services for this coin to make it a stable coin and raise his value in a solid manner.
We need to make a t-shirt store  Grin everything starts from there haahahaha

P.S. I love the low diff
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
This coin is super fast... one of the fastest, and ASIC resistant. I don't mine it personally, but I am sure saving some for the long run as it looks really good and very undervalued.

The "rare" coins are fine for speculation, but when cryptos are actually used to buy things greater numbers and very fast transactions are more practical. This is like a Dogecoin that is serious. (high unit count, yet ASIC resistant rather than rare and just made for miners and speculation)

Besides, my gridseeds arrive in a couple days. ASICs are going to be everywhere devaluing the basic Scrypt coins. Pretty obvious to look at the charts for VTC and EXE and figure that eventually people will discover this coin. If the value goes up, profit from mining will go up. Is it fair that the coin is designed to be more valuable over time and more difficult to mine? I don't have a problem with it, just bought some really cheap. No premine, no instamine, great name, great logo, nice neutral corp angle. I don't see anything really wrong with it? Also sells on a couple of the best exchanges, cheap. (Mintpal/Poloniex)
Activity: 134
any news about alcurex and further development?
Activity: 434
Lol, did you ever read OP?
MRC is fair coin, giving enough time to mine it, its not one week pump coin, developers has unique plans about it, about new exchange also... Give up, sell it all, you will see later, who was right.
Team making hard work and few weeks doesn't matter in case of success.

This whole new influx of greedy people looking to make fast easy money is sickening. im pretty new to cryptocurrency, but I didn't jump in saying, hey im going to make 1000 a month till im a millionaire! If I don't I shall blame the coin, market, or maybe myself for not spending 24 hrs a day studying coins to see the next pump and dump shitcoin to make a quick buck off someone else's misfortune of buying your shit coin. All they see is $$$$$$$$$$ signs.

Fair said, they all forget REAL value and benefits from cryprocurrencies - freedom. Freedom from governments, from banks, from comissions. In case of MRC - from scrypt asics. And even mining is just bonus from supporting system, not its goal. Coins - is tool and not a goal itself.
Activity: 71
Lol, did you ever read OP?
MRC is fair coin, giving enough time to mine it, its not one week pump coin, developers has unique plans about it, about new exchange also... Give up, sell it all, you will see later, who was right.
Team making hard work and few weeks doesn't matter in case of success.

This whole new influx of greedy people looking to make fast easy money is sickening. im pretty new to cryptocurrency, but I didn't jump in saying, hey im going to make 1000 a month till im a millionaire! If I don't I shall blame the coin, market, or maybe myself for not spending 24 hrs a day studying coins to see the next pump and dump shitcoin to make a quick buck off someone else's misfortune of buying your shit coin. All they see is $$$$$$$$$$ signs.
Pages:
Jump to: