Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 71. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Anyone mining with a 750ti? I am getting about 37kh/s and was curious if I am using the correct configuration for the cards.
Check out the Cudaminer thread, there's a hell of a lot of information in there, but the following gets me 55-60khash:

-H 2 -i 0 -m 1 -l T5x16 -L 2 -b 2048
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi there! As many of you should know i'm an early supporter of Microcoin but i would like to inform you all that KimoCoin will be launched too!!

It's quite different from this coin for a few things coin so check it out the official thread, could be good for the ones who likes Pow/Pos hybrid with smooth scrypt jane & adaptive n-factor! (our n-factor is alittle bit different from the one on microcoins)

KimoCoin Official Thread---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5812477

I will continue to support micros also after the KMC KimoCoin launch!

As i'm still doing now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Anyone mining with a 750ti? I am getting about 37kh/s and was curious if I am using the correct configuration for the cards.
QQ
Activity: 16
Maybe we need to make similar coin like USD. One DEV (FED) can mint as many coins want to, and then take it out of market when ever want to.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fedcoin-a-centrally-issued-alternative-to-peer-to-peer-currencies-158751
legendary

Simply understand the fact that nework hasrate only matters when someone is able to provide 51% (quickly).
1 MH/s is as secure as 1 GH/s when one algo is 1000 times harder than the other....

True, but that was not main topic of my post.

The 10000 to 1000 phase will be over in less than one year.

Lets simply say in a phase of 4 months all microcoin has been mined, and you can get very little amount via mining and pos only, apart from buying.

How fair is this compared to lets say Blackcoin, Mintcoin, Quark or some other new coins with block halving every 2days, or every block? Why is someone buying even these coins?
...Or USD  Cheesy
Maybe we need to make similar coin like USD. One DEV (FED) can mint as many coins want to, and then take it out of market when ever want to.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Simply understand the fact that nework hasrate only matters when someone is able to provide 51% (quickly).
1 MH/s is as secure as 1 GH/s when one algo is 1000 times harder than the other....

The 10000 to 1000 phase will be over in less than one year.

Lets simply say in a phase of 4 months all microcoin has been mined, and you can get very little amount via mining and pos only, apart from buying.

How fair is this compared to lets say Blackcoin, Mintcoin, Quark or some other new coins with block halving every 2days, or every block? Why is someone buying even these coins?
Activity: 182

Special for You guys I did some rough calculations just to get the picture.

In first ~4 months
25 500 010 000   coins will be mined out.

Then assuming that all the remaining coins will be mined out between 10000-1000 block reward phase (which is for Your favour,cause I don't take 1000 block reward into consideration).
74 499 990 000 / 4500 * 100 (avg payout * 0.01 decreament to get number of blocks it will take to reach 1k block reward in that period)

it gives
1655555333 which is a number of blocks required to mine that 74 499 990 000 MRC
Since block time is 32 second so
1655555333 * 32 = 52977770667 seconds required to get ~max supply (don't take 1k into consideration, but it would even increase that period!!!)

52977770667  seconds is = 1679 years...

So  1/4 of coins were mined out in 4 months, while 3/4 of coins will be mined out in 1679 years

that's why i didn't bother to calculate it, cause it was that OBVIOUS

Now can You explain me, who would invest in that business model? Cause MRC is not bitcoin..is not pioneer..and it will be impossible to mine with GPU's quite quick...check out ybcoin, where current R9 290s can achieve astonishing speed of 1,8kh/s with n-factor 14....and microcoin will be there
Time: 1405727099 19 Jun 2014 N: 32768 Nfactor: 14

So..tell me know..how this can work ?Smiley
I know, alCurex and MRC/USD will fix that problem  Grin

Its not that we are blind, just some of us tried to tell you that your math is simply wrong and your logic too. Have you even realized that?

Maybe you should exchange your microcoin for 42coin, not so many coins to count there  Grin

What is wrong in that ? Provide some arguments. What incentive will people have, once we reach 10k blocks reward to mine this coin??

1.At 10k block reward people going away, diff dropping, thus mining is still profitable at this point. (very low price).
2. We got bunch of miners, diff-sky roceting so the price...However there is 1 down-side of it..Higher n-factors will make it hard to mine with GPU's..so mining will be generally hard, thus securing blockchain...cause if You don't know...net hashrate is securing the blockchain.

1. At 10 K block reward alcurex will be online and at least 1 or 2 services within alcurex that require or favor microcoin.

2. Higher net hasrate is not alone helping coin security. POS will help coin security too, and at least microcoin is not in danger, when in some months a guy/pool with a bunch of the new KNC Titans simply 51% attacks and destroys about 80% of all simple scrypt-clone coins just because he has fun doin it, or even profits....
https://www.kncminer.com/categories/litecoin-mining-hardware

edit: guess also where the GPU-hashing power goes with all that ASIC-SCRYPT-POWER
Special for You guys I did some rough calculations just to get the picture.

In first ~4 months
25 500 010 000   coins will be mined out.

Then assuming that all the remaining coins will be mined out between 10000-1000 block reward phase (which is for Your favour,cause I don't take 1000 block reward into consideration).
74 499 990 000 / 4500 * 100 (avg payout * 0.01 decreament to get number of blocks it will take to reach 1k block reward in that period)

it gives
1655555333 which is a number of blocks required to mine that 74 499 990 000 MRC
Since block time is 32 second so
1655555333 * 32 = 52977770667 seconds required to get ~max supply (don't take 1k into consideration, but it would even increase that period!!!)

52977770667  seconds is = 1679 years...

So  1/4 of coins were mined out in 4 months, while 3/4 of coins will be mined out in 1679 years

that's why i didn't bother to calculate it, cause it was that OBVIOUS

Now can You explain me, who would invest in that business model? Cause MRC is not bitcoin..is not pioneer..and it will be impossible to mine with GPU's quite quick...check out ybcoin, where current R9 290s can achieve astonishing speed of 1,8kh/s with n-factor 14....and microcoin will be there
Time: 1405727099 19 Jun 2014 N: 32768 Nfactor: 14

So..tell me know..how this can work ?Smiley
I know, alCurex and MRC/USD will fix that problem  Grin

Funny thing, i thought ppl gather in different coins threads to help each other, discuss and unite. Promote and help develop, spread word and ideas.

Those with blaming, whining and destructive mood - why the hell you here? Why exactly in this thread?  If you dont beleive in particular coin - dont mine, dont buy it and dont waste YOUR time for typing this and OUR time - reading this.
You cant say its scam, and this making you nervous and search for other causes?

Coming here and whining with other coins in signatures reminds me "iegova witnesses"

Its not that we are blind, just some of us tried to tell you that your math is simply wrong and your logic too. Have you even realized that?

Maybe you should exchange your microcoin for 42coin, not so many coins to count there  Grin

What is wrong in that ? Provide some arguments. What incentive will people have, once we reach 10k blocks reward to mine this coin??

1.At 10k block reward people going away, diff dropping, thus mining is still profitable at this point. (very low price).
2. We got bunch of miners, diff-sky roceting so the price...However there is 1 down-side of it..Higher n-factors will make it hard to mine with GPU's..so mining will be generally hard, thus securing blockchain...cause if You don't know...net hashrate is securing the blockchain.

Maybe you should exchange your microcoin for 42coin, not so many coins to count there  Grin
People who say that MRC have fair start etc. everyone could jump in...Do You really think so? In 3-4 months, MRC will be mostly mined-out...So let's say in Q3-2015 someone look at this coin will say...."gosh, it was mined out within 4 months, 1,5 year ago,  all the early adopters made millions of this coin in such a short time, 10k is useless now"...Why would people invest in it??
apart from very high n-factor which will make it impossible to mine with gpu-s at some point...How do You think, would Bitcoin succeed if most of it was mined out within first 4 months and then only fraction of it? No..it would be dead...

Mined out in 3-4 months? Do some math and maybe think about it again.
ATM not even 20% of the coincap is reached.

Yes, coin have started in January and by the end of April we will be at 10k block rewards which means it will be mostly mined out  within 4 months Cool

Stop spamming this thread with your negative opinion!

First of all it's based on the wrong information.
Second if you don't see future in Microcoin nobody is stopping you from dumping it at 1 satoshi. There is a nice 10 BTC buy wall at mintpal...

... which was a 16 btc wall last week.

I saw it even 17 few days ago (2-3).
I'm not downvoting it or anything. I'm just being realistic. When we will hit 10k block reward, we will either see:
1. People going away, diff dropping, thus mining is still profitable at this point. (very low price).

Now..Tell me where I'm hating this coins?? I'm just saying my opinion and I provide valiable arguments...You and people like You are just blind and can't make discussion..all You do is hate when someone tells sad current state of this coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
People who say that MRC have fair start etc. everyone could jump in...Do You really think so? In 3-4 months, MRC will be mostly mined-out...So let's say in Q3-2015 someone look at this coin will say...."gosh, it was mined out within 4 months, 1,5 year ago,  all the early adopters made millions of this coin in such a short time, 10k is useless now"...Why would people invest in it??
apart from very high n-factor which will make it impossible to mine with gpu-s at some point...How do You think, would Bitcoin succeed if most of it was mined out within first 4 months and then only fraction of it? No..it would be dead...

Mined out in 3-4 months? Do some math and maybe think about it again.
ATM not even 20% of the coincap is reached.

Yes, coin have started in January and by the end of April we will be at 10k block rewards which means it will be mostly mined out  within 4 months Cool

Stop spamming this thread with your negative opinion!

First of all it's based on the wrong information.
Second if you don't see future in Microcoin nobody is stopping you from dumping it at 1 satoshi. There is a nice 10 BTC buy wall at mintpal, should be enough for you.

Bet you are one of the guys who is downvoting us at reddit

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
oh i see some coins are getting afraid to make this happen lmao  Cheesy
oh wait more bash to the coin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
Ok thanks for your answer shango.
I really hope once there is usd/micro it will be another story   Smiley

It will.

No, it won't. Many coins are /usd and nobody cares.

This community is very strange and completely unrealistic, first it was alcurex opening "soon", then it was the block reward peak which was supposed to "boost" us, now it's back to alcurex and "...just wait and see". I don't even know how many people are posting here, I get the feeling it's just one guy with a bunch of sockpuppets. Where is alcurex? The dev actually switched countries just last week, there is no new demo of the exchange but still everybody is celebrating. I start to believe mrc is one big scam. I have absolutely no evidence proving otherwise.

What are you doing on this forum thread anyway, just bashing away. Go mine Flappy, Kitteh or something instead then.
I really hope once there is usd/micro it will be another story   Smiley

It will.

This community is very strange and completely unrealistic, first it was alcurex opening "soon", then it was the block reward peak which was supposed to "boost" us, now it's back to alcurex and "...just wait and see". I don't even know how many people are posting here, I get the feeling it's just one guy with a bunch of sockpuppets. Where is alcurex? The dev actually switched countries just last week, there is no new demo of the exchange but still everybody is celebrating. I start to believe mrc is one big scam. I have absolutely no evidence proving otherwise.

SCAM? Scam would have been over with the end of IPO extension period.

Why dou think they have done the work to do 150+ coin votes at cryptostocks.com after the IPO ended?
Have you seen the company is registered? They are asking for beta test people in the alcurex thread.

Why do they do all this when they already have our money?
legendary
I really hope once there is usd/micro it will be another story   Smiley

It will.

How microcoin even can be scam? It is not premined or instamined.
Am I right, you jump in here from aurora coin thread  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: