Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 82. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I agree this coin is not promoted as some hyped coins are.
But mico have a plan to be serious payment currency with banking and merchant services.
I don't even want any "wow many coin, much money" campage  Wink

Meh, suit yourself, but doge is actually still worth quite a bit.  Just getting a blogger or twitterer with a bit of publicity to call it a "buy" would do wonders for it.  It'll never be worth anything if nobody ever knows about it, and I seriously doubt anyone will want to mine it when it's 95% mined out..
I know and actually I mining doge some times.
I just mean micro is creating different status.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
But mico have a plan to be serious payment currency with banking and merchant services.

Meh, suit yourself, but doge is actually still worth quite a bit.  Just getting a blogger or twitterer with a bit of publicity to call it a "buy" would do wonders for it.  It'll never be worth anything if nobody ever knows about it, and I seriously doubt anyone will want to mine it when it's 95% mined out..
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Shots fired.  Grin
legendary
legendary
Okay, well, for those of you who *don't* want this coin to die, I suggest removing all your low sell orders.
a few people want to kill this coin look at poloniex its half a 1sat  Embarrassed

I hope it's someone trying to kill it, but I'm more convinced a whale realized that this coin wasn't going to get promoted and dumped while he could.
Maybe, but this is worst moment to do that.
Why some one, who want to make money here, want to sell that low and that moment.
Any way, it's same to me. I'll buy.
Okay, well, for those of you who *don't* want this coin to die, I suggest removing all your low sell orders.
a few people want to kill this coin look at poloniex its half a 1sat  Embarrassed

I hope it's someone trying to kill it, but I'm more convinced a whale realized that this coin wasn't going to get promoted and dumped while he could.
legendary
It was big dump about 1% coins.
legendary
If there really is some one who try to kill this coin, they know it have to happen now, because when blockreward is 1000 it is not possible to mine & dump coins any more.
legendary
Noo... don't buy all cheap micros. Wait me.

I think I will leave good buy order very low. Maybe they dump it again.
its happening  Shocked
I believe they need to tank first.

its happening  Shocked
legendary

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
wished they dumped it at Mintpal, i got buy orders there. I need to get more micro, my 4 cards just wont mine enough.
I think some one really scare micro will be main currency, and try to kill it  Cheesy
yeah thats what come into my mind too anyways buy more!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
I think some one really scare micro will be main currency, and try to kill it  Cheesy
legendary
And I can't move more ltc in polo a while Sad
Dont buy up, I want to buy there too.
some idiots selling no profits haha  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
Activity: 300
Merit: 250