Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 84. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

start elevator mode

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

+1

best uptrend-explaining sentence ever wrote!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Finally someone is buying on poloniex!
72 Litoshi now for sell orders, and we can easily pull up more..

I want to underline that my thought about increasig the price is not about dump (as someone on polo accused me) but beacuse we can gain more visibility if there is a stead growth both side on sell and buy orders..luckly there is no sell wall on polo so we can eat it quickly, so we will gain more visibility!

Slow and steady is the way here, until alcurex starts, if alcurex is sucessful other exchanges will list us (or we simply buy in), from there we can go parabolic, start elevator mode or whatever you will call it when you look back at the chart... Grin
Finally someone is buying on poloniex!
72 Litoshi now for sell orders, and we can easily pull up more..

I want to underline that my thought about increasig the price is not about dump (as someone on polo accused me) but beacuse we can gain more visibility if there is a stead growth both side on sell and buy orders..luckly there is no sell wall on polo so we can eat it quickly, so we will gain more visibility!
Activity: 196
oh MRC . such a diamond under the coins. stayed forever under radar maybe for too long`? i hope not . alot of shit coins were at 20satoshi. there is no reason why MRC shouldnt be worth atleast that much. maybe some marketing wouldnt be bad. meanwhile stock up cheap coins lol.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Price & Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/MRC

Do you really have to do that in every coin thread?
Activity: 434
guys, remember that block reward has just started dropping..but in two weeks reward per block will be definitely low..but only mining diff and reward cannot increase the price themselves...we need good services, hopefully alcurex.com will help with this aspect of marketing.
However just try to put somw good words on the various trollbox: an example, yesterday i've made good propaganda and 5 ltc of buy were made..now if you look at sell orders LESS than 9 LTC would bring up price on chart from 60 to 90 almost..
Nobody has a few ltc or btc to invest on this? i would if i could have it now...just these days i ran out of money for this...i need to ait a week or so for my payday...so i'm losing a lot of cheap stuff!

I have bought up the price several times, but each time somebody just decides to dump 10x more.  I'm sitting on a ton of MRC that's now virtually worthless.  This focus on alcurex has really hurt this coin.

The coin is hurt? Really? Where has this thing "get rich quick" written over it? It was always said that it is a long term investment.
The impatient will be the only ones that will be hurt here.
Activity: 308
guys, remember that block reward has just started dropping..but in two weeks reward per block will be definitely low..but only mining diff and reward cannot increase the price themselves...we need good services, hopefully alcurex.com will help with this aspect of marketing.
However just try to put somw good words on the various trollbox: an example, yesterday i've made good propaganda and 5 ltc of buy were made..now if you look at sell orders LESS than 9 LTC would bring up price on chart from 60 to 90 almost..
Nobody has a few ltc or btc to invest on this? i would if i could have it now...just these days i ran out of money for this...i need to ait a week or so for my payday...so i'm losing a lot of cheap stuff!

I have bought up the price several times, but each time somebody just decides to dump 10x more.  I'm sitting on a ton of MRC that's now virtually worthless.  This focus on alcurex has really hurt this coin.
Activity: 248

This is exactly right!
Vertcoin has taken off as it has a strong community.
The price will increase only when Microcoin is a desired crypto.
Currently you can trade it only at mintpal for BTC and poloniex for LTC. I imagine the LTC trade is not very popular.
We need more activity, more noise, more attention, make people want the coin - to invest in it or to mine it.
Trading the coin and using it will make it valuable. Not holding it. Price would not magically go up.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I don't get it, why is MRC at 1 sat? Is it because mining is too hard?
Maybe too easy?)
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I don't get it, why is MRC at 1 sat? Is it because mining is too hard?
Activity: 248

Still way behind target.
We should spend some btcs to get to the top!
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
1 sat....  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Don't understand language, but yes, product are cute. Cheesy
microCoin is good choice for payment, and near future you can link payment direct to the alcurEX account and you can set price is calculated using usd/micro rate. 

Sound very promising. I wonder if there is any MRC and alcurEX dev to confirm that point, I really need more help to set it up.
It is one of the main service on the future. Of course you will get all plugins, help and instructions when it's ready.
legendary
Guys if your interested in spending some MRC here is a few pics of a rig I'm selling. Willing to part out the GPU's and sell them separately Make an offer!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510445.new#new
Nice rig V.
My only problem is I have no more fuse in my house.
I moving on May and if there is more fuses, I may be interest.
Why you sell? Mining is still profitable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
microCoin is good choice for payment, and near future you can link payment direct to the alcurEX account and you can set price is calculated using usd/micro rate. 

Sound very promising. I wonder if there is any MRC and alcurEX dev to confirm that point, I really need more help to set it up.
legendary
I think all promotion is good for coin.
If you have plan to do something, I will support you if I can.

I have an idea, to open a website which sells small but cute souvenir, and people can pay by BTC/LTC and MRC. I will set the price somehow so the option using MRC to pay will look clearly better than using BTC/LTC. For example, you will need only 100K MRC but 0.005 BTC (x2 price according to the current exchange rate) to buy this "delicious" USB: http://www.qualuuniem.vn/qua-tang-cong-nghe/547-usb-hinh-kimpap.html.

Logistic and shipping I could handle well since I've had experience with online shop before.

More exchanges, more services, more liquidity => the price will definitely raise up.

Please give your opinions. I really appreciate that.

Activity: 182
Guys if your interested in spending some MRC here is a few pics of a rig I'm selling. Willing to part out the GPU's and sell them separately Make an offer!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510445.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: