Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 86. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
amazingly dumb how ppl dumped the day before opening exchange

The day before opening exchange, wat ? Doesn't seem like it to me

"The exchange will be released this month and a more accurate date will be announced soon."

We still don't know what alcurex will look like ? There was no beta or whatever ?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
unfortunately i dont have any other coins left to switch them over for buying more MRC :-(

dammit....
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have a funny feeling about all this MRC and AlcurEX...

Huge dumps before release ? Sounds like Dev dumps...

I don't think it's the devs, but something is definitely going on.  Price has been right at 2-4 sat for weeks, now all of a sudden it's dropped to 1 right as the alcurex IPO ends??  I think either people were waiting to see how alcurex did with the IPO and it didn't do as good as they hoped and are now dumping their MRC, OR it did really well and they're trying to drive down the price so they can buy up a ton of MRC cheap.  I'm really hoping its the latter, but...
Dev holding only ~2%, so it is not dev. (And there is no any reason for dev to do that)
I think it was just normal cash out from small whales.

But if we continue sell low, there will be huge pump after.
For me it is same, because I just holding my coins and I don't believe this coin die so easy.
For miners, this price is little lower than mining LTC, but if you believe the price will be even 3 satoshi, You will make much better profit with micro.
I still expect 10X short time and 100X long term (because block reward) and 1000X if alcurEX success to offer microCoin only creditcards, paymentservices and USD markets.
But it's just my thinks.

Im not holding as many coins as halibit (just a guess), but if this insane dumping goes on that may change :-).
Currently selling many other altcoins i have to buy MCR. For me the cheap prices are good, they dump the coins in strong hands.
I will start selling very small portions only once it reaches 50 satoshi or more. I got a big part of Alcurex also and im absolutely convinced of its success.
I see this like the devs, much more as a long term project than any other IPO or coin im in currently.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

I don't think it's the devs, but something is definitely going on.  Price has been right at 2-4 sat for weeks, now all of a sudden it's dropped to 1 right as the alcurex IPO ends??  I think either people were waiting to see how alcurex did with the IPO and it didn't do as good as they hoped and are now dumping their MRC, OR it did really well and they're trying to drive down the price so they can buy up a ton of MRC cheap.  I'm really hoping its the latter, but...
Dev holding only ~2%, so it is not dev. (And there is no any reason for dev to do that)
I think it was just normal cash out from small whales.

But if we continue sell low, there will be huge pump after.
For me it is same, because I just holding my coins and I don't believe this coin die so easy.
For miners, this price is little lower than mining LTC, but if you believe the price will be even 3 satoshi, You will make much better profit with micro.
I still expect 10X short time and 100X long term (because block reward) and 1000X if alcurEX success to offer microCoin only creditcards, paymentservices and USD markets.
But it's just my thinks.
Activity: 68

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

Devs aren't the biggest holders of microCoin they didn't have a lot of hashing power and probably got most of their Microcoin by donation and buying. Most of the whales that started dumping mrc came in at around 100-120k block rewards. Devs made a huge mistake by even letting rewards go that high. 50k/block should have been the most and even that is to much in my opinion.

I want to make a vote that the devs drop the block reward to 1000 already we have enough in circulation

I agree with this, the distribution is fair but the reward structure can kill the coin before getting momentum. Also whales are dumping now as expected now the reward has reached its top. There are also no real dumps on 1 sat (yet?), it are small sells and i intend to think these are miners that 1) dont check the community 2) need some fast BTC 3) whales faking price drops.

Also, i did a background check on alcurex / microcoin and one of the founders looks like a trusthworty guy to me with his personal details published on the net.

Most important step in the next weeks is a massive marketing campaign for alcurex (the leverage on alt coins is imho their best selling point) and mrc as transmitter for their services.

If we do lower it to 1000 now we will suffer the same accusations about instamining (and surely premining) as QRK is still does. I do not think it is unfair or anything like that, but the majority of people might.
Agree. Of course we can't manipulate blockrewards.
Only reason why do that is, if there is some error and need to fix it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Devs aren't the biggest holders of microCoin they didn't have a lot of hashing power and probably got most of their Microcoin by donation and buying. Most of the whales that started dumping mrc came in at around 100-120k block rewards. Devs made a huge mistake by even letting rewards go that high. 50k/block should have been the most and even that is to much in my opinion.

I want to make a vote that the devs drop the block reward to 1000 already we have enough in circulation

I agree with this, the distribution is fair but the reward structure can kill the coin before getting momentum. Also whales are dumping now as expected now the reward has reached its top. There are also no real dumps on 1 sat (yet?), it are small sells and i intend to think these are miners that 1) dont check the community 2) need some fast BTC 3) whales faking price drops.

Also, i did a background check on alcurex / microcoin and one of the founders looks like a trusthworty guy to me with his personal details published on the net.

Most important step in the next weeks is a massive marketing campaign for alcurex (the leverage on alt coins is imho their best selling point) and mrc as transmitter for their services.

If we do lower it to 1000 now we will suffer the same accusations about instamining (and surely premining) as QRK is still does. I do not think it is unfair or anything like that, but the majority of people might.
Activity: 294
The devs are busy coming up with new excuses to withhold the release of "AlcurEX".
Activity: 97

Activity: 294

I hope not I just bought a few million myself at these low prices. Sucks because just 2 days ago I bought at 2.5x this price thinking the price was going to rise because of alcurex coming soon. I thought this was a tactic that whales were going to use to pick up cheap coins right before lift off. I've seen it happen with other coins in the past

Do you think the price can go up to 100 sas? I am new and have no experience with the other coin before. But I believe this coin should have more value than DOGE (copy-paste coin and still success).

MRC and DOGE has about the same number of coins. So if the market-caps of them are equal, the price of them are supposed to be equal too.

Theres actually about 42billion more dogecoin then there are microCoins right now, but yes I think this coin should be valued at greater then 100 satoshi. unfortunately, today coins are not valued by their specs or innovations. What really needs to happen is major brute force marketing lol
Activity: 98
One life. Live it.
I hope not I just bought a few million myself at these low prices. Sucks because just 2 days ago I bought at 2.5x this price thinking the price was going to rise because of alcurex coming soon. I thought this was a tactic that whales were going to use to pick up cheap coins right before lift off. I've seen it happen with other coins in the past

Do you think the price can go up to 100 sas? I am new and have no experience with the other coin before. But I believe this coin should have more value than DOGE (copy-paste coin and still success).

MRC and DOGE has about the same number of coins. So if the market-caps of them are equal, the price of them are supposed to be equal too.

Unless they know something we don't. 

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
same as ultracoin
increase the tc to 16384,others remain the same and everything will be fine

tips appreciated
1JST4RD5pUVDTGbX6hV2ZmURvCY3a6m6Z5

This only gives me roughly 30mhash on I12, vs 80 on I11/thread concurrency 8192
my 280x
--Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 --thread-concurrency 16384 -g 2 -I 12 -w 256 -Q 0 -E 10 --lookup-gap 2

150K per 280x,with no hw

Are you actually mining MRC with those settings or Ultracoin ?

This gives my 150k per card yes but full of HW errors...

*buyed 10 mil while MRC is ridiculously CHEAP (even less than it was at start)  Grin
I am not asking about IPO, i want to know about exchange opening. Last time it was promised at 10 march.

Last official comment about it was
The exchange should not take long to launch, but some delays may occur due to testing and developing security.

So i just want knew date of launching.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Got something too Roll Eyes

@MRC what time you open alcurex?

UPD hope this time wont be any sudden delays

Learn to read people Undecided..... The IPO ended today.

The exchange will be released this month and a more accurate date will be announced soon.

@MCR how will this exchange be released? Big media attention?  Grin or other marketing / communication?
Otherwise it will become the next exchange around there and only known by micro miners readers of this thread and the alcurEX thread.

Sorry for being a bit pessimistic (need coffee)
Activity: 308

Unless they know something we don't. 
Got something too Roll Eyes

@MRC what time you open alcurex?

UPD hope this time wont be any sudden delays
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
Gives us opportunity to buy in a few more millions eh?  Cool

thats if ppl are selling, i hope my 1 sat buy order gets filled.
Pages:
Jump to: