Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 25. (Read 71086 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
I have an issue with 2FA and sent PM ans mails tout MRR but ni response at all.

I'm a new member of MRR and was going to set up 2FA. Before I do so, can you elaborate on your problem? I don't want to set it up and then lock myself out.

dont use google auth.if y ou loose your phone y ou will not be able tout restore your previews config.i actually use AUTHY after the issue.it's best and you can restore anything with your phone number

Thanks for that. I've been using Authy for some time now. It's great!

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

I'm a new member of MRR and was going to set up 2FA. Before I do so, can you elaborate on your problem? I don't want to set it up and then lock myself out.

dont use google auth.if y ou loose your phone y ou will not be able tout restore your previews config.i actually use AUTHY after the issue.it's best and you can restore anything with your phone number
Activity: 306

legendary
Activity: 1064
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
wondering how they run this site what is the mechanism behind this website?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Does anyone know who compaqtco is and why he/she is fucking with ratings?

Rents a rig for 3 hours, rig performs at 100%+, I get 4 stars.

Rig underperforms (variance can be a bitch within 3 hours), no contact attempt, even if I catch it and add extra time I still get 2-3 stars.

I looked at some of their past ratings and it seems I'm not the only one affected by this.

Looks like someone is targeting competition but before I go complain to support I'd like to make sure it's not MRR itself doing some ill-advised QA or something.

Any ideas?

Just looked at my rental history, and yes, he rented from me and gave me 4 stars for a rental that looks like it went without a hitch. No idea why he'd mark it less than 5 stars. Some people just grade harder than others I guess.

BTW, MRR looks like it's back up a few minutes after my last post.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Looks like MRR is down, is this true for others as well?

Not only the website, I have a Rig running thru them that was pointed at YAAMP.com's X13 mining pool, and it is showing as dead over there. So whatever has happened to MRR is affecting miners on their service, apparently. Unfortunately I'm away from home so I can't shift my rig off MRR either... too bad, because things had been more stable with them the past week, than with the previous rental service I'd used up until that point.

It looks ok for me. Both the website and the stratum server (US West).
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Looks like MRR is down, is this true for others as well?

Not only the website, I have a Rig running thru them that was pointed at YAAMP.com's X13 mining pool, and it is showing as dead over there. So whatever has happened to MRR is affecting miners on their service, apparently. Unfortunately I'm away from home so I can't shift my rig off MRR either... too bad, because things had been more stable with them the past week, than with the previous rental service I'd used up until that point.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
don't let them rip you off.
They are a scam! they ripped me off see full report. then they band me from there site after they ripped me off.  they throttle  down your equipment then you don't get nothing. i got cheated and i am upset rather then fixing the problem they band me.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/miningrigrentalscom/internet/miningrigrentalscom-rent-your-BitCoin-rig-and-dont-get-paid-with-miningrigrentalscom-I-1179762
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Does anyone know who compaqtco is and why he/she is fucking with ratings?

Rents a rig for 3 hours, rig performs at 100%+, I get 4 stars.

Rig underperforms (variance can be a bitch within 3 hours), no contact attempt, even if I catch it and add extra time I still get 2-3 stars.

I looked at some of their past ratings and it seems I'm not the only one affected by this.

Looks like someone is targeting competition but before I go complain to support I'd like to make sure it's not MRR itself doing some ill-advised QA or something.

Any ideas?

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Please add a warning if a price entered for a rig is extremely low or extremely high (below the lowest current rental or above them). A misplaced 0 can mean a lot.
Ugh, all those zeroes... There has to be a better way. At least for sha256, maybe it would be better to display price per TH*day, or give, as a reference, a mining profitability (i.e. how much you would earn a day per TH, if you were mining bitcoin in a pool). And show percentage of how much higher/lower your price is relative to this reference number. Allow to click that reference profitability to populate price field for your rig.
Activity: 423
Please add the ability to quick enable/disable rigs from the management page. Also the ability to quick modify cost as well. Both of these I seem to do a lot, but it takes quite a few clicks more then it should (go into each individual miner page and set prices, enable/disable, go to a different page for the same miner, enable/disable, change prices).

Please add a warning if a price entered for a rig is extremely low or extremely high (below the lowest current rental or above them). A misplaced 0 can mean a lot.
Activity: 132
Merit: 130
Looking at the average hashrate that appears to be correct. Some of the rig owners were freaking out over it and reseting their rigs though as well as giving 'compensation' time even though I didn't request any or even notice the problem till the time was up. There should be a better way of dealing with this.

Please add the ability to sort only by available rigs or available within X amount of time.

Please make browsers remember your last filter settings.

This may be a me thing, but it'd be great if the page view included all algos and you filtered ones out you don't want. It would give people a more comprehensive view of the mining landscape instead of their little niche like x11. If the advanced options and options in general were more minimalistic they could simply be left open all the time.

It'd be great if the website was refined a bit more, I know that's probably asking to 'do things better', but it often times feels sluggish and you can't freely scroll through the miners

Lots of suggestions here. Thank you for that.

When we added mass rentals we added the ability to create "Profiles."  This is the best way to rent because you create the filter once and only the rigs that meet your requirements will display. Once you have some profiles assembled, renting really is only two clicks.

We naturally considered all rigs in the same list view with filters on the different algos. This was ultimately scratched primarily to keep the site more efficient. There is a ton of information being requested on the various list pages. By listing all of the rigs we would be creating even more demand on the system.

We do want to refine the website. We have added a lot of features since the day we decided to see if anyone would use this service. Each time we add a feature it's literally bolted to the website where there is room.  Because of this, we really need to stay focused on a few more large features we have in development before revising the site. It's better to have the bulk of our features completed before we lay in the lipstick.
Looking at the average hashrate that appears to be correct. Some of the rig owners were freaking out over it and reseting their rigs though as well as giving 'compensation' time even though I didn't request any or even notice the problem till the time was up. There should be a better way of dealing with this.

Please add the ability to sort only by available rigs or available within X amount of time.

Please make browsers remember your last filter settings.

This may be a me thing, but it'd be great if the page view included all algos and you filtered ones out you don't want. It would give people a more comprehensive view of the mining landscape instead of their little niche like x11. If the advanced options and options in general were more minimalistic they could simply be left open all the time.

It'd be great if the website was refined a bit more, I know that's probably asking to 'do things better', but it often times feels sluggish and you can't freely scroll through the miners
It appears there are problems with MRR multiple mining contracts and Coinking. Coinking uses a vardiff that ends up getting insanely high. If you use one worker it ends up ridiculously high depending on how many miners you rent. Definitely not compatible with MRR right now and it appears that you can't manually override the vardiff.

For instance:

All the rigs except for one did this for the entire five hour time period I rented them, of course the payout on the pool reflected this too. They were fine for the first hour or so.

Please note that in the image you've linked, the rig performed near advertised the full duration of the rental. The black line floats near or on the advertised rate. This is the "moving average."  The moving average combines every ~5min snapshot of the share rate as the rental progresses.
It appears there are problems with MRR multiple mining contracts and Coinking. Coinking uses a vardiff that ends up getting insanely high. If you use one worker it ends up ridiculously high depending on how many miners you rent. Definitely not compatible with MRR right now and it appears that you can't manually override the vardiff.

For instance:

All the rigs except for one did this for the entire five hour time period I rented them, of course the payout on the pool reflected this too. They were fine for the first hour or so.
What's the fee?

Can't seem to find it anywhere...

Calculated it seems to be around 3%.

Is this correct?

Yes this is correct.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What's the fee?

Can't seem to find it anywhere...

Calculated it seems to be around 3%.

Is this correct?
Is the site currently offline?
Whats problem?
i cant connect to it from Russia
Ip 178.187.....

The site was not offline during that period. However, it's possible cloudflare was slow or unresponsive for your region. There was a site outage (not mining/backend) yesterday. Our hosting provider had networking issues. That has since been resolved and we're now testing a migration to another provider as I type this.
Pages:
Jump to: