Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 29. (Read 71086 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
It's good to see more competition for betarigs and leasearig around.
Activity: 132
Merit: 130
It seems cloudflare is under attack again all major websites using cloudflare are down including MRR

This is typically isolated to different regions and doesn't effect everyone. Thanks for reporting this.
Activity: 411
It seems cloudflare is under attack again all major websites using cloudflare are down including MRR
Website is down?

We had no reported outages but the site is behind Cloudflare so occasionally that hangs randomly for some users (I've personally only experienced this once since the site was put up a few months ago). Let me know if you're continuing to have issues and we'll be glad to dig into it for you.  Thank you!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
First of all I would like to say Excellent Site! I have been mostly having fun renting a few rigs, and so far 2 out of 3 have been excellent experiences. I would stay away from HashMasters. The guy i dealt with is a condescending ass. Here is one of the messages "rootdude" sent me. His "Warbird" machine delivered about half the advertised hash rate and was wildly inconsistent.

Message Contents:
"Thanks for that info. So, first thing, you have never used a rig that can produce anything above 5MH. Any big ASIC is going to require at a very minimum 512 to 1024 DIFF work. Make sure your worker on the pool is set at a 512 minimum. If your pool supports only VARDIFF, you should check with the pool operator to see if they are capable of handling a 27MH single rig. Most are not. They supply special HIGH DIFF stratum addresses for rigs like this one. Secondly, renting a rig that is located in the eastern US to mine a pool in NZ probably wasn't the best idea. The latency alone will result in many more stale shares (which generally aren't counted in the hash rate on your pool) - which would essentially show a deficient hash rate. This rig wasn't being rented until today so we could verify the stability and hash rate - so the first 24 hours was really a shake down test where we weren't involving renters. I consider that a good practice, and you probably would too. Anyway, I hope this education helps a bit... I'm sorry you feel like you had a poor experience, but I can safely tell you that you tried to fit a round peg in a square hole with this rental. Best of luck to you in the future... Regards,-rootdude"

I would also like to put in a recommend for robertinogabriel2014, and his "PREMIUM | 155 Mhs | Single Device - No Farm | NEW Generation ASIC - A2 Terminator 155 Mhs". What an incredible mining experience! Rock solid, and never dropped below the advertised hash rate during the entire rental period.

Best of luck to MiningRigRentals.com!

I have some rigs where eu and us central is DEAD.
Other rigs is eu and us central ALIVE.

What is happenend?

I may have talked to you already. If a renter only has one pool listed and that pool goes offline then your rig will have no place to send work. Your connection to MRR is intentionally dropped so that your rig may then hash at your locally configured backups. This way if you decide to compensate your renter (even if it's their fault), you can do so without incurring a loss on your end (your rig hashed for you while their pool was down).

If your rig was not rented out please open a support ticket with links to the rigs so I can check your logs and give you insight.  If you see other rigs for rent on our servers, the servers are up and there is an issue between your rig and our proxy servers.

Thank you!

Thanks for your fast answer.
I inform the renter his pool is down.

What is happenend?

I may have talked to you already. If a renter only has one pool listed and that pool goes offline then your rig will have no place to send work. Your connection to MRR is intentionally dropped so that your rig may then hash at your locally configured backups. This way if you decide to compensate your renter (even if it's their fault), you can do so without incurring a loss on your end (your rig hashed for you while their pool was down).

If your rig was not rented out please open a support ticket with links to the rigs so I can check your logs and give you insight.  If you see other rigs for rent on our servers, the servers are up and there is an issue between your rig and our proxy servers.

Thank you!

What is happenend?
We've added Groestl, Nist5 (talkcoin) and Sha3-Keccak is back in place. We also added a message notifier in the header for rig comms and tickets (beta feature not 100%).
Activity: 411
Hello Miningrigrentals!

Little things about..

1. Need option to extend rent time (not for free like donation extention), some people is asking about it, they do want to continue use this particulare rig and they dont to find any other. I extend time, renter gets bill, he does pay or not and due to this still mining or stop mining.
2. Avarage hash of the each rent. We need this to be able to calculate donation time accurate. Even better to make this calculation automatically, We have adv hash, we will have avarage, so we can get how many hours I owe to the renter. Very simple ))

Thank you for great service!

very important points. it is imperative to enter!
Hello Miningrigrentals!

Little things about..

1. Need option to extend rent time (not for free like donation extention), some people is asking about it, they do want to continue use this particulare rig and they dont to find any other. I extend time, renter gets bill, he does pay or not and due to this still mining or stop mining.
2. Avarage hash of the each rent. We need this to be able to calculate donation time accurate. Even better to make this calculation automatically, We have adv hash, we will have avarage, so we can get how many hours I owe to the renter. Very simple ))

Thank you for using our service. We're glad you like it!

Both of your requests are going to be completed by a new feature we're working on now. We're ironing out some of the technical details and beta testing. Once we're confident, we'll release the feature upgrade which will address both of your requests and more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello Miningrigrentals!

Little things about..

Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Is it possible to see the communication log between the rig owner and renter after the rent has expired? Or email notification for the replies aswell not just the comments from the renter?

I might have missed it somewhere but if there is no such feature then i would kindly ask for it if possible Smiley

You should be able to click on "My Rentals" and then click on the communication tab. If this doesn't work for you then we ask that you open a suggestion ticket and we'll look up that communication for you.  Thank you.

I am a rig provider not a renter, if i go to the "My Renatsl" menu then it is all empty

My apologies. You can click on "My Rigs" then click on the name of the rig you want to review, finally look under "Rig Details" and you will notice  "Rental History" where there is a "view" button. On the rental view you can then click on "Communication."

Works perfectly! thank you for your help Smiley
I save my money for rent on this site,
I really like it here because
1. Existing menu deposit, so no need to bother when you want to perform the contract
2. Extremely friendly website design
3. Many of which offer at low prices

We appreciate your support! We have a lot of features we are planning to release. A lot of our recent development has been behind the scenes in both our admin tools and an up and coming API.  Please feel free to open a suggestion ticket at any time if you have an idea you wish to share.

We keep all suggestions in a collaborative list.  Thank you!
Is it possible to see the communication log between the rig owner and renter after the rent has expired? Or email notification for the replies aswell not just the comments from the renter?

I might have missed it somewhere but if there is no such feature then i would kindly ask for it if possible Smiley

You should be able to click on "My Rentals" and then click on the communication tab. If this doesn't work for you then we ask that you open a suggestion ticket and we'll look up that communication for you.  Thank you.

I am a rig provider not a renter, if i go to the "My Renatsl" menu then it is all empty

My apologies. You can click on "My Rigs" then click on the name of the rig you want to review, finally look under "Rig Details" and you will notice  "Rental History" where there is a "view" button. On the rental view you can then click on "Communication."
Pages:
Jump to: