Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 173. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
yup even if I'm not expecting any pos blocks I usually have it on and open for staking, wallet was open... then I found a pos block and 1 block later it froze.

I'm resyncing now from a bootstrap from a week or so ago 100k+ blocks to go  Roll Eyes
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
How long are you leaving your wallet online for? It takes time to update if you don't keep it on continually.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
what block is everyone on?

I'm still having troubles and have coins that have been held for stake for close to a day.

my wallet says it's on block 1267278

I have block# 1269161
legendary
Kaspa
what block is everyone on?

I'm still having troubles and have coins that have been held for stake for close to a day.

my wallet says it's on block 1267278
legendary
Kaspa
is there perhaps some new nodes I could add? I just reloaded the wallet and it still says it's behind
legendary
Kaspa
is it just me or is mint about an hour behind ?

What do you mean?

when I first posted that my wallet was saying last block found was an hour ago, and now it's saying it's was 12 hours ago?

I'll try reloading it again but it didn't help last night
Activity: 425

What do you mean?
legendary
Kaspa

Does the new "Total ever minted" amount include stake transactions that were never confirmed? I have a bunch of unconfirmed transactions that show the amount in [ ]. If not, then this total does not add up for my wallet.

Thanks!
"Yes I forgot to add the confirmed check into that calculation."

ok. This is being fixed as we speak. Also fixing the reference to mintcoin.cc

NEW VERSION COMING SOON.
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Bookmark this link and Vote daily for Mintcoin https://cryptoine.com/voting#MINT

We will rise to the top and get added to the exchange.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Kaspa
wow my comp crashed this morning and I didn't have to re download mints blockchain Cheesy great stuff, every other time with older wallets I would've had to

Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Does the new "Total ever minted" amount include stake transactions that were never confirmed? I have a bunch of unconfirmed transactions that show the amount in [ ]. If not, then this total does not add up for my wallet.

Thanks!

Posted this question for our dev to respond to.

Thanks CM!

Any word yet about this?

Added voting for Mintcoin at Cryptoine exchange: https://cryptoine.com/voting#MINT

... Keep on Mining ...   Cool

Awesome - bookmarked for daily voting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
repairwallet did the trick, thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
little help please.

I upgraded wallet to 1.15. Wiped roaming folder except wallet.dat. DL'd bootstrap & installed.

Wallet is fully synced & all my transactions show but balance is 0. That's about 357k short Sad

appreciate the advice.

update: checked the 1.14 wallet with old blockchain(not synced but maybe a week old) & all coins in wallet are staking even though wallet is locked
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
legendary
Kaspa
yup thanks guys, I'm guessing my comp had a crash last time mint wallet was running so I had to use the bootstrap download again... just about sync'd now Cheesy
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Is there a link for the windows 1.15 and android wallets yet? I can't seem to find them... my 1.14 has been stuck for a day, reopened a few times

Absolutely - the droid, 1.15 are both found on mintcoinofficial.com under wallets.

Jump to: