Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 176. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I think Cryptsy needs to get the Logo for MINT updated: https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/MINT

How do we get them to change it?

Contacted the following:
Cryptsy
Poloniex
comkort.com
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mintcoin/

Update Details:

Explorer:
explorer.mintcoinofficial.com

New logo
http://www.mintcoinofficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MintLogoLightMidBig.gif

MintcoinOfficial.com

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin

Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUuJ8orI0WndsOx7SSCwZEw

Feel free to pass on the information to other sites!

Thanks Smiley
Jessie
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I was having a similar problem on 2 of my rigs, after a lot of trawling the web I found something that helped me.

Try shutting down your mint wallet and running a different wallet/qt, any should do -I used cinnicoins wallet myself. I didn't have to sync it up, just get it running, leave it till it started to connect and then shut it down and run my mint wallet after that. It was like qt was stuck trying to do something and the only thing that would sort it out was that.

It works every time on my other pcs, if I don't do it I get maddening app hangs and a eventually a crash to desktop. Even if i wiped the wallet and installed a fresh one it was still happening.

It happened on 2 of my 4 rigs and I use the same thing to fix both of them.

Have you had any crashes/unexpected shutdowns on those pcs?

I opened another wallet that works well then shut it down and opened the Mint wallet and had the same issue. Can I use an older wallet or do I need to be on the new one? I did have a crash on my PC a few days ago. I think I was having the issue before the crash.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I was having a similar problem on 2 of my rigs, after a lot of trawling the web I found something that helped me.

Try shutting down your mint wallet and running a different wallet/qt, any should do -I used cinnicoins wallet myself. I didn't have to sync it up, just get it running, leave it till it started to connect and then shut it down and run my mint wallet after that. It was like qt was stuck trying to do something and the only thing that would sort it out was that.

It works every time on my other pcs, if I don't do it I get maddening app hangs and a eventually a crash to desktop. Even if i wiped the wallet and installed a fresh one it was still happening.

It happened on 2 of my 4 rigs and I use the same thing to fix both of them.

Have you had any crashes/unexpected shutdowns on those pcs?
My 1.14 Mintcoin client has not worked correctly for weeks. Won't sync, and gets 'not responding' apphang on Windows 7 every time. What could be causing this? Tried two different machines, even tried to sync from scratch. Used to work in January but now hasn't worked in a few weeks.

Let me know if you find a fix. I am still having the same issue.

Do you have a LOT of transactions history in your wallet? Like over 15,000+ transactions? Maybe try moving all of your coins to a fresh new wallet?

I have many transactions because I have had a wallet since the mining days. I have tried to download a new wallet but still get "not responding" come up when I try do anything with it. Strange because I have tried on two different computers.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
My 1.14 Mintcoin client has not worked correctly for weeks. Won't sync, and gets 'not responding' apphang on Windows 7 every time. What could be causing this? Tried two different machines, even tried to sync from scratch. Used to work in January but now hasn't worked in a few weeks.

Do you have a LOT of transactions history in your wallet? Like over 15,000+ transactions? Maybe try moving all of your coins to a fresh new wallet?

Oh How do I love thy Minty....
Let me count the ways.
I love your fresh alternative to minting coins rather then costly mining
I love the speed you offer in sending / receiving transactions
I love the way you continue to shine through in technology
I love the way your community is always there to answer my minty questions
And most of all I love the freedom of my traditional savings account with their wicked penalties for making emergency withdraws.
Activity: 132
Mintcoin, keep up the good work!

This is a very nice coin to invest in. It has proven to withstand the test of time for the first year.
It also participates in a lot of future projects and is still developing.

Thanks Mintcoin!   
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think Cryptsy needs to get the Logo for MINT updated: https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/MINT

How do we get them to change it?
Activity: 356
The 1.14 wallet has been working perfectly for me on windows 7.

No, i clicked the button.  says it is syncing but actually is not. when i click the check wallet again it gives the same error.

Click help > debug window >debug log file > open and pm me the results
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

No, i clicked the button.  says it is syncing but actually is not. when i click the check wallet again it gives the same error.
Hmm i see my wallet is stuck syncing since yesterday and is behind with 3871blocks, already tried restarting the wallet but does not fix it. Anyone knows a fix?

Try Help > Run Check Wallet

Hi, i am getting mismatched spent coins 864. I have combined all my almost 900 mint ammounts. can this be a reason and are all of my coins in risk now?

edit: below this is a button with: ammount in question is: and then my whole balance

Is it finished syncing?
Hmm i see my wallet is stuck syncing since yesterday and is behind with 3871blocks, already tried restarting the wallet but does not fix it. Anyone knows a fix?

Hi, i am getting mismatched spent coins 864. I have combined all my almost 900 mint ammounts. can this be a reason and are all of my coins in risk now?

edit: below this is a button with: ammount in question is: and then my whole balance

Activity: 252

There was a windows & adobe cloud update mid-January that had some issues on my machine affected all of my adobe products as well as the Mintcoin wallet. I had to reformat so I could use my adobe products again and my wallet magically started working again as well.

I am sure there is an easier solution - hopefully more information will arise shortly.

I have been having the same issue. It started on one computer with windows 7 so I tried to download the whole chain on another comp with windows 8 but had the same issue.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Jump to: