Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 179. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Am I the first merchant who accepts MINT?  Smiley
http://websitetrafficdelivery.tk

Happy Birthday MINTcoin!

Do you know when you started accepting Mintcoin?

We can add you to our history page if interested?

Also make srue you are listed here:
http://www.mintshops.com/
Activity: 336
Nope it's nothing just a false message
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Do i need to worry about this checkpoint too old message?
Activity: 356
Good to see mint rising again but unless it reaches around 200 I won't sell one damn coin and just keep on minting while waiting for the rest of the world finding their way to this coin.

Agreed.
Activity: 336
Good to see mint rising again but unless it reaches around 200 I won't sell one damn coin and just keep on minting while waiting for the rest of the world finding their way to this coin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Am I the first merchant who accepts MINT?  Smiley
http://websitetrafficdelivery.tk

Happy Birthday MINTcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Reminds me of last year... right on time too!

Mintcoin seems to have proven itself, thus the real buying action coming back. Congrats Mintcoin!

I miss those days.

I hope Mint regains its rightful place in the top 10.
Activity: 252
any think in the real value??? keeps for a long time these coins

The issue is not if it has value or not.

But the volume is generally very low (0.1 BTC) and now the volume goes to more than 140 BTC, and with less than 10 buy orders. Maybe someone is trying to manipulate the market with fake sells and buys.
Activity: 345
Happy BDAY MINT!!

nice to see those low sells disappear Cheesy  

edit: was wondering if cryptsy give people their stakes while all those coins are sitting on their site?

No. cryptsy leave these mintend coins themselves. Although due to the fact that users are constantly deposit and withdraw coins from cryptsy, a significant portion coins does not mature to >20 days of age, but some coins still generated and added to Cryptsy income.

Poloniex doesn't stake their PoS coins. Much more honorable exchange in my opinion.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1001
Happy BDAY MINT!!

edit: was wondering if cryptsy give people their stakes while all those coins are sitting on their site?

No. cryptsy leave these mintend coins themselves. Although due to the fact that users are constantly deposit and withdraw coins from cryptsy, a significant portion coins does not mature to >20 days of age, but some coins still generated and added to Cryptsy income.
Activity: 356

% Change (24h) MINT #1
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
any think in the real value??? keeps for a long time these coins

Yes, Mintcoins have real value. You gain interest for holding them in your wallet. That's a good reason to hold right there. http://altcoinherald.com/mintcoin-explodes-value-mint-soars/

Reminds me of last year... right on time too!

Mintcoin seems to have proven itself, thus the real buying action coming back. Congrats Mintcoin!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

141 BTC trades in 24 hours..... according to coinmarketcap.com That's what's up.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Happy Birthday Mintcoin!
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend

Everything is fine except for the "checkpoint is too old" error. The BEST part is I have thousands of minted coins pouring in so I did not incur a loss. I love Mint.
Alpha or Bravo? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

Everything is fine except for the "checkpoint is too old" error. The BEST part is I have thousands of minted coins pouring in so I did not incur a loss. I love Mint.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Happy BDAY MINT!!

No, Cryptsy never gives people their stakes.
Activity: 574
Jump to: