Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 178. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
The cyan rainbow faucet is one of those fake virus scan sites and the other faucet sends you to some spammy gaming site.  Both of these should be removed immediately.  It would make more sense to have an official faucet that doesn't spam people or try to install malware.  Also the specs don't mention anything about the total number of coins.  Pretty poor for a coin that's a year old.

Are you referencing Page 1 of this thread?  Maybe Jessica can update it. I never had a problem with this faucet http://multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=MINT

Can anyone else verify / confirm if a faucet link should be taken down?

Yes the first faucet sends you to a fake virus scan site when you click to get your coins, the one that you mention sends you off to some unrelated gaming site when you do the same.  Probably best to test them yourself.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
The cyan rainbow faucet is one of those fake virus scan sites and the other faucet sends you to some spammy gaming site.  Both of these should be removed immediately.  It would make more sense to have an official faucet that doesn't spam people or try to install malware.  Also the specs don't mention anything about the total number of coins.  Pretty poor for a coin that's a year old.

Are you referencing Page 1 of this thread?  Maybe Jessica can update it. I never had a problem with this faucet http://multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=MINT

Can anyone else verify / confirm if a faucet link should be taken down?
My wallet just minted, which is cool, however I only sent coins to this wallet 10 days ago - it's never done that before, always been around 20 I think.. surely that isn't right?

It is probably re-minting the older coins in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 952
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
My wallet just minted, which is cool, however I only sent coins to this wallet 10 days ago - it's never done that before, always been around 20 I think.. surely that isn't right?
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Happy Belated Birthday MintCoin! Nice to see this coin rising up again!
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
What is going on?

Someone who may be new to cryptos has just bought a lot of Mintcoin and it's pushed the price back up to around 6 or 7 Satoshi at the moment. It's a good move because regardless of the price Mintcoin is one the best Proof of Stake coins, if not the best POS coin, giving interest to holders. I'm not about to rush my coins to market though because I think I started buying around 14 SAT and bought down to 7 SAT, and I believe it belongs much higher than that. The good news is this doesn't seem like a short term speculator has moved in, on cryptsy the buy support is there to stop it from dropping, someone is happy to gobble up 60 BTC worth of Mint if you want to throw it away at just 1 Satoshi  Cool
Activity: 3
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Nice to see all of the sell walls on this coin get absolutely obliterated.
legendary
Activity: 1090
It is impossible to predict the price.

What I don't understand is, why buy it all the way up to .00000020 BTC in one order, just to let it crash back down 75% to .00000005? Such tremendous price swing action seems illogical to me. Wouldn't it be better to have a steady rise up? Or do you think they are just giving the market time to cool off and sell orders to fill in again before buying it up more to 20 again? I really don't understand, but what could be the reasoning behind just a thing? Or is some whale just simply toying with us for the entertainment value? LOL   Cheesy

Several very big buys in a short period of time. One or more whales buying Mint at rock bottom prices. 100 btc is not chicken feed. You can be sure they have a plan or know something we don't know.
Not a bad idea to collect more Mint and to watch the markets closely in the days to come.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Activity: 574
Isn't life just one big game? Smiley I have no idea what is the name of the game. I guess that is the price if you want to get such a large amount of coins quickly.

I noticed there was not just one big buy, there were several. The first was almost 400 million at 2 satoshi, then 350 million at 3, then 550 million up to 15 satoshi and finally 50 million up to 21 satoshi.

Did you notice the increase in the number of staking coins?
Activity: 356

What I don't understand is, why buy it all the way up to .00000020 BTC in one order, just to let it crash back down 75% to .00000005? Such tremendous price swing action seems illogical to me. Wouldn't it be better to have a steady rise up? Or do you think they are just giving the market time to cool off and sell orders to fill in again before buying it up more to 20 again? I really don't understand, but what could be the reasoning behind just a thing? Or is some whale just simply toying with us for the entertainment value? LOL   Cheesy

Activity: 574
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Do you think the price will go up more, or come back down again? I was going to buy some more at .00000002 BTC but now idk what to do.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Do you know when you started accepting Mintcoin?

We can add you to our history page if interested?

Also make srue you are listed here:
http://www.mintshops.com/

Thanks a lot for the mintshops site, just added myself. I became a MINT supporter on Dec 28th. Shall be very pleased if you add me to the history page. Ty again.
Activity: 425
http://www.MintcoinOfficial.com is now accessible worldwide - looks like their was a DNS mix-up folks. Sorry about that!
Activity: 4
Nice to see some movement on Mint around its Birthday, according to my QT wallet , received my first stash of fresh mint on 2nd March 2014. made 3619 transactions and given away about 5 mil in tips and hand outs.

Like the road map for 2015.

Keep on minting

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
What a pump! Nicely compliments the birthday!

A few weeks ago I sold many MINT at 1 satoshi price..  and now the price is lingering between 8 - 10 satoshi!
If I had just held on to them a little more, I would have made 8 times moer BTC than what I did.  Grin
Jump to: