Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 183. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
New Mintcoin Podcast is out!

http://www.mintcoinofficial.com/happy-new-years-everyone/
Mintcoin Android Update, Website Changes and More!

• Android Wallet!
  • Daily Bootstrap Update!

It is all finally coming together!

Nice work!

No kidding! It almost seemed like forever but it's good that it's here.

Yes - great news! Mintcoin will be celebrating it's one year anniversary in less than a week! Are there any special plans to celebrate?  Grin

Site seems to be offline Sad
Why doesn't that android version never seems to come out?

I believe there will be some news very soon which could be of interest to you.  Wink

Shhh Smiley

It was just some sort of generalized psychic vision about his personal prosperous future.  Crystal ball is foggy now.  Magic eight ball says, "0 confirmations"?   Huh

Cool
lol

OMG i just won €15 on a scratchcard. Do you also read hands?  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

• Android Wallet!

Nice work!

Yes - great news! Mintcoin will be celebrating it's one year anniversary in less than a week! Are there any special plans to celebrate?  Grin
Activity: 345

• Android Wallet!

Nice work!

Nicely done, long time in the making. Nice to see it a reality. Mined this from the start, and still staking. Long live Mintcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I want a staking wallet! Lol. Damn it I can't buy any Mint at the 1 satoshi price at Cryptsy! Sad

Considering the rate technology progresses, I think we'll get there soon enough.  Also, try Bleutrade.  Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I want a staking wallet! Lol. Damn it I can't buy any Mint at the 1 satoshi price at Cryptsy! Sad
legendary
The daily bootstrap update is awesome, and I imagine staking android wallets would probably eat up peoples phone batteries pretty fast (could be wrong)  lol I don't have a droid yet but when I finally get one it'll have a mintcoin wallet on it Wink

My understanding is that minting requires the WHOLE blockchain and a lot of space for data which would bring many hand held devices to a halt.  It will probably be more feasible in the near future as handheld hardware and connectivity progresses.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
The daily bootstrap update is awesome, and I imagine staking android wallets would probably eat up peoples phone batteries pretty fast (could be wrong)  lol I don't have a droid yet but when I finally get one it'll have a mintcoin wallet on it Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Nice to see things moving along.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

• Android Wallet!

Nice work!

Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

• Android Wallet!

Nice work!

Activity: 325

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey guys, this is an announcement from crypto-trade.com
Important Announcement!

Due to very low volume and lack of good userbase, Crypto-Trade has decided to shutdown permanently due to inability to cover its expenditures on rented servers , staff salary and site promotion. All the users are requested to withdraw their funds within 48 hours.The site will continue to process pending withdrawals till our private wallet is empty. The site will go offline on 29th January 6:00 UTC.

If u have still have balance there, take it out immediately!

Thanks for the heads up. At least MINT is not traded there so there is nothing for us to worry about from that standpoint.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey guys, this is an announcement from crypto-trade.com
Important Announcement!

Due to very low volume and lack of good userbase, Crypto-Trade has decided to shutdown permanently due to inability to cover its expenditures on rented servers , staff salary and site promotion. All the users are requested to withdraw their funds within 48 hours.The site will continue to process pending withdrawals till our private wallet is empty. The site will go offline on 29th January 6:00 UTC.

If u have still have balance there, take it out immediately!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Only seen now that you guys have a podcast... Pretty interesting addition Smiley
legendary

I believe there will be some news very soon which could be of interest to you.  Wink

Shhh Smiley

It was just some sort of generalized psychic vision about his personal prosperous future.  Crystal ball is foggy now.  Magic eight ball says, "0 confirmations"?   Huh

Cool
Activity: 425

Shhh Smiley
legendary

legendary
I have .5 btc incoming tomorrow and another .5 btc incoming Friday. I was hoping to spend it in Mint. I hope I don't miss the 1 satoshi price. Is this coin dead btw? Am I crazy in thinking of investing in it? Should I stay away? Man I so wish it had a mobile staking wallet, this coin would be a beast with it.

there was 15+ btc in sells at 2 sat a few days ago on cryptsy but it's down to around 12 now Smiley I can't speak for anyone but I've been buying a million or 2 when I can... the devs have stuck around this long so I can't see them giving up any time soon

It's almost a year old now and the devs are not likely to give up on an established coin.

exactly, I think Mint is a great choice to hold long term

Mint is doomed for failure, i dumped all of mine last year while they were still worth something and bought NXT with them...

You dumped all of your coins last year but your still here following mintcoin's progress.   Wink
Jump to: