Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 182. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Mine seems to be fine - v1.14.0.0
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
My wallet has the same message.

same here, v1.14.0.0 on WinXP sp3
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I also have the weird checkpoints issue, but I have faith in RoboGuy.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
No problems on my end.  I'll leave this here anyway.   Grin

Activity: 285
Merit: 255
are they current wallets ? v1.14.0.0

Wallet functions normally, it even mints.

I can confirm that it still mints and operates normallly.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Activity: 276
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Activity: 574

Wallet functions normally, it even mints.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1090
I have a totally different issue. I'm running the buntu 64 bit wallet 1.12.0.0 which is the latest I can find.

Mine says its minting and that I should "earn reward in 10 seconds". Its been doing this since the blockchain stalled and was fixed in Dec. Checkwallet and repairwallet shows everything as fine but obviously something is amiss.
I reinstalled the wallet with a fresh blockchain sync 2 or 3 weeks ago. Still no change. Dec.8 was the last time I received reward.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
My wallet has the same message.
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
I turned off my wallet for about 2 or 3 hours. I just turned it back on and this, I have this showing up at the bottom. What does this mean? What do I do? I don't get why it, since the wallet is synced.

Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Great graphic, coolbeans94!
Thank you. I'll try to do some more stats too, once we get past the 1 year mark.
Great graphic, coolbeans94!
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
MintCoin is Almost 1 - A few random thoughts...

I just wanted to take a minute out and thank each and every one of our community members to their continual support.
Mintcoin will be celebrating its one-year anniversary on February 6th.

We have grown from our infantry stage of anonymously developed crypto currency into a well distributed asset among a group of community members who share the common beliefs that banking should be for the people by the people.

We have one more barrier ahead before we can truly grow our community asset and it is here: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/MINT_BTC
This sell wall is a symbol of fair and even distribution. As we work our way through this barrier we will guarantee Mintcoins future success without the dark shadows of the original developers pre-mine nor the MintPal.com heist.

Each owner of Mintcoin going forward has either mined, minted or purchased Mintcoins and share the common goal of ensuring the health of the community.
With this said moving forward should be graceful as we have one of the leading desktop wallets in ease of use as well as a guarantee of continual interest earned within the wallet of 15% (currently).

We have an android application coming up, all Mintcoin assets are now 100% community owned and controlled with real people behind them and communication between the developer community and trading community is in sync.

Anyways... I am rambling.
Just wanted to share and say
Happy Birthday Mintcoin - You Guys Kick Serious Butt.

I am looking forward to Mintcoin, and the Mintcoin community's second year. We have been through a lot together, and each "hard knock" that we have endured, is one more step that we have accomplished. Each step that we have climbed together, is one step closer to the success that I believe is in store for Mintcoin, and it's community. Sometimes it's very tough to look ahead and see the rough road before you, and have the endurance required to "stick it out". But at this point it's much easier - just look back, and think "If we can get this far, we can make it!"  I am very proud of what we have accomplished, and I expect great things for Mintcoin and this community in the coming year!

Happy Birthday Mintcoin!
Activity: 425
MintCoin is Almost 1 - A few random thoughts...

I just wanted to take a minute out and thank each and every one of our community members to their continual support.
Mintcoin will be celebrating its one-year anniversary on February 6th.

We have grown from our infantry stage of anonymously developed crypto currency into a well distributed asset among a group of community members who share the common beliefs that banking should be for the people by the people.

We have one more barrier ahead before we can truly grow our community asset and it is here: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/MINT_BTC
This sell wall is a symbol of fair and even distribution. As we work our way through this barrier we will guarantee Mintcoins future success without the dark shadows of the original developers pre-mine nor the MintPal.com heist.

Each owner of Mintcoin going forward has either mined, minted or purchased Mintcoins and share the common goal of ensuring the health of the community.
With this said moving forward should be graceful as we have one of the leading desktop wallets in ease of use as well as a guarantee of continual interest earned within the wallet of 15% (currently).

We have an android application coming up, all Mintcoin assets are now 100% community owned and controlled with real people behind them and communication between the developer community and trading community is in sync.

Anyways... I am rambling.
Just wanted to share and say
Happy Birthday Mintcoin - You Guys Kick Serious Butt.
Jump to: