Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 21. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I just bought some MINT coins from Cryptopia and have a question. What plan you have for medium / long time about the coin? Thanks.
Well given how well the blockchain explorer is going I would say that remaking the wallet in c# is a few months not years but testing will take a while, I mean hardening it against attack. While I should be able to convert the result to android, the main goal would of course be lightning compliance which will likely require a fork but its a way off.

Again, I'm not official Just an independent.
Now the price is very small and I suppose if the developers will solve the wallet, as you say, it is possible for the price to go up on the exchanges. I wish you success.

Mintcoin is undervalued, that is true
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I just bought some MINT coins from Cryptopia and have a question. What plan you have for medium / long time about the coin? Thanks.
Well given how well the blockchain explorer is going I would say that remaking the wallet in c# is a few months not years but testing will take a while, I mean hardening it against attack. While I should be able to convert the result to android, the main goal would of course be lightning compliance which will likely require a fork but its a way off.

Now the price is very small and I suppose if the developers will solve the wallet, as you say, it is possible for the price to go up on the exchanges. I wish you success.

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Cryptsy took 1000000 of my mint with it when it went. be careful with exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Mint is an old coin and has already been pumped multiple times years ago, for a week on Cryptsy back in 2014.

There's no way this will go very far on Cryptopia, Mint really needs to be on Polo or Bittrex to go anywhere.
Mint could go as fast as RDD did in 2 weeks and hit 50sat at least. nice to see this coin coming back to life Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Only pump and dump with very big profit

I think it’s not pump and dump. No body is purposely increasing the prices. It’s just following other coins. It can be near 100 sat in a month if everything will go smooth.

Yes, some big news coming, kind of full revival. so be ready
Activity: 34

I think it’s not pump and dump. No body is purposely increasing the prices. It’s just following other coins. It can be near 100 sat in a month if everything will go smooth.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
I bought a small amount on Cryptopia 2 days ago just for fun and by now it's been up 105.7%
Should i sell or buy more? I am not familiar with this coin.

This is up to you. I'm downloading blocks. Helping with nodes. Don't know why, but this coin reminds me LinuxMint.  Smiley
Activity: 140
I bought a small amount on Cryptopia 2 days ago just for fun and by now it's been up 105.7%
Should i sell or buy more? I am not familiar with this coin.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100

Very Merry Holidays,

It looks like buyers have finally broken the 2 Sat. Sell Wall (and the 3 Sat.) - WAY TO GO!

Buyers have almost  broken the 4 Sat Sell Wall.
IT'S WAY TO GO TO 20 SAT!
IMO Shocked
tgz
Activity: 26

Very Merry Holidays,

It looks like buyers have finally broken the 2 Sat. Sell Wall (and the 3 Sat.) - WAY TO GO!

Activity: 219
Merit: 30
any alive nodes?

Trying to sync wallet. Seems like last active connection lost
Activity: 154
Well well...this coin will give some satisfaction...i know...is not dead !!
x20 pump is coming guys

on cryptopia, buy and hodl

Hi everybody! but what kind of coin is it, what tasks does it solve Huh I just heard about this coin, the price is at the very minimum !!!

If I am not wrong mintcoin was one of the first pos coins in 2014 and was a huge deal. I think I will reach new heights again soon. I am hoping a huge price change will happen in 2018. It will be even better if devs get it listed on other exchanges as well.
We are waiting for a huge pump - with me it was bought at 14 bts for 2 sat Wink. Most likely its minium up to 5-8 sat will raise, I'm not saying that tomorrow, but such purchases simply do not do so, most likely within a week, so it was already with him.

Excellent! I also bought a little, we will observe!)

Mintcoin has a possibility of going to older heights of about 20-30 sat. Reddcoin and mintcoin were at same levels but mintcoin is pretty far behind now. Most likely it will follow other coins now. This can be right time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: