Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 22. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
We are waiting for a huge pump - with me it was bought at 14 bts for 2 sat Wink. Most likely its minium up to 5-8 sat will raise, I'm not saying that tomorrow, but such purchases simply do not do so, most likely within a week, so it was already with him.

Excellent! I also bought a little, we will observe!)
Activity: 196
We are waiting for a huge pump - with me it was bought at 14 bts for 2 sat Wink. Most likely its minium up to 5-8 sat will raise, I'm not saying that tomorrow, but such purchases simply do not do so, most likely within a week, so it was already with him.
Activity: 284
x20 pump is coming guys

on cryptopia, buy and hodl

Hi everybody! but what kind of coin is it, what tasks does it solve Huh I just heard about this coin, the price is at the very minimum !!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Any devs active here? Roadmap?

My plan was to rewrite the wallet in c# which would make a java/android implementation possible (they are very similar) However I'm not officially in any way related to the original devs. And the time frame is unpredictable as its the first time I've actually tried writing any blockchain stuff.
I have studied it since 2012 tho.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
x20 pump is coming guys

on cryptopia, buy and hodl

source?
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
Free beer, just donate
Any devs active here? Roadmap?
Activity: 29
Merit: 37
Anyone got a clue about the sudden rise of Network Weight this week? And is that why the price has risen as well?
Activity: 223
You aren't the only newbie here, and it sounds like you're here for the right reasons.  Stick around.
Activity: 29
Merit: 37
Any news about this coin, dev team?

There's been a bit of activity on this forum the past few weeks. However, not from developers. I don't know if there are any actively developing the wallet, marketing the coin or generally anyone else than a small group of Mintcoin holders, trying their best to help out.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Any news about this coin, dev team?
Activity: 4
Guys  -out of curiosity - am I the only absolute novice on this forum? I mean, I still don't even understand Crypto very well, and I have no clue what proof of stake actually means. All I know is that fiat currencies are eventually going to crumble because it's artificially maintained in spite of debt and incessant printing of money. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

1. Roughly 5GB
2. Addresses are on wallet.dat and is separated from snapshot. (Backup wallet.dat!)
3. Yes as long as the transaction has been confirmed.

Thanks for these useful answers.  I finished downloading the Snapshot. It's folder that contains the following files:

blk0001.dat
blk0002.dat
db.log
log.0000000038
txleveldb folder with a bunch of .sst files

I have no clue what to do with all this  Roll Eyes  Sorry, I am that much of a novice at this. So how do I use these files to synchronise my wallet more quickly? I thought I would just download the Snapshot and press a magic install button.

Peaces

Extract them according to this instruction
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24585723

Thanks, Warren. You're a good man. It's working (!) I went from 7% to 97%.

Incidentally, Leilo - please don't dump them Mints. They seem fresher than Menthos.  Power to the people (!)

Peaces

I am going to hodl until fuzzbawls fixes the wallet...I'll keep them exchange for right now..
[/quote]
Whats the easiest way to contact fuzzbawls, he might remember me from IRC a while back. I'm writing a test block explorer for mintcoin just to see if I understand it all correctly and I have a couple of technical questions.

You can contact him through github or pivx. He developed Pivx wallet...

https://github.com/Fuzzbawls
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
edit see a real dev is working on it

Activity: 32
Whats the easiest way to contact fuzzbawls, he might remember me from IRC a while back. I'm writing a test block explorer for mintcoin just to see if I understand it all correctly and I have a couple of technical questions.
Activity: 4

1. Roughly 5GB
2. Addresses are on wallet.dat and is separated from snapshot. (Backup wallet.dat!)
3. Yes as long as the transaction has been confirmed.

Thanks for these useful answers.  I finished downloading the Snapshot. It's folder that contains the following files:

blk0001.dat
blk0002.dat
db.log
log.0000000038
txleveldb folder with a bunch of .sst files

I have no clue what to do with all this  Roll Eyes  Sorry, I am that much of a novice at this. So how do I use these files to synchronise my wallet more quickly? I thought I would just download the Snapshot and press a magic install button.

Peaces

Extract them according to this instruction
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24585723
[/quote]

Thanks, Warren. You're a good man. It's working (!) I went from 7% to 97%.

Incidentally, Leilo - please don't dump them Mints. They seem fresher than Menthos.  Power to the people (!)

Peaces
I tried everything...
I love the developer of this coin but since I can sync my wallet, I'll have to dump it and move on to a working coin and wallet....

If you need support we can help if you provide more details about the issue and what steps you've taken to troubleshoot.

The wallet is working and syncs without issue for most users.

I can't find you on twitter...
I tried everything...
I love the developer of this coin but since I can sync my wallet, I'll have to dump it and move on to a working coin and wallet....

If you need support we can help if you provide more details about the issue and what steps you've taken to troubleshoot.

I have been syncing it for a month,, it's stuck at 1614962 blocks remaking. I changed the wallet.keep and tried everything else including the snapshot...what else can I do??? I want to keep the coin but not on the exchange...i spent one whole btc few months back on this coin because I love MINT COIN....really awesome developer...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯fuzzbawls...

And I have zero coins in my wallet. I didn't transfer any coins yet..
Activity: 154
I tried everything...

I tried everything...

🙏🙏🙏. Fuzzbawls....

Fuck this shit....
Pages:
Jump to: