Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 246. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Well awesome. It looks like CryptoMommy, you have worked out the basis to take Mintcoin forward.

Hahaha so when I kept bringing in the cheapness
of the dev and premine where are the supporters that said its being used to fund future
growth to take it to $1000 according to that one supertroll?

Now we learn that the premine was dumped and not even 25% was used to fund growth but to take the btc and run.. how predictable given the nature of the dev.

I hope the bag holders cross their fingers amd hope the new dev really has some new tricks and alot of time to donate because thats what this one needs since the magic fund has been
stolen from the community.

Atleast he had the balls to announce his departure.. good riddance!

Maybe this was the great news he kept on claiming and we all waited for?

Nope. This was all "About Me:
My name is Jessica Hartman (CryptoMommy)". Dev said nothing.

Are you congratulating yourself here? This is all awfully confusing.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Dave has submitted the paperwork for the Mintcoin Fund. This should be approved within the next month. The Mintcoin Fund is going to be an extremely important role in Mintcoin's future.

The android wallet is still open - I am personally actively looking for someone to develop this and requesting quotes - if there is a developer out there who is able to create a nice android wallet please contact me with your price.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Does anybody have any idea what the REAL status is of:

1. David and his amazing, many times delayed Mintcoin Foundation and
2. Paspi and the much banterred about Android Wallet

Huh

So I must say rather odd timing that both David and Paspi appear to have "moved on" about the same time as the developer. Just saying...

I talked to David on IRC today, he has in no way disappeared. He just has some type of "don't respond until there is an update on the progress to announce" philosophy.  He is almost always on IRC on freenode if you need to reach him.
Activity: 210
Last post from paspi regarding the android wallet:

It will be out soon? The code hasnt been touched in over a month and I dont see any updates, not sure where you are getting your "soon" from.
Development hasn't stopped, I'm just not pushing my changes. And I'm busy with some real life stuff lately, otherwise it's 99% complete and ready to be released.

Don't judge android wallet's value by it's mint bounty. I'm not doing the MINT part for its bounty, it's not a freelance job for me -- I believe this is a community work, and I hope the community will take over its development when it's released. There are no POS bitcoinj forks in existence (and I doubt that anyone can manage to release something), and this is the first bitcoinj fork for POS coins, and it works (the POS library). For last few months, I haven't touched mintcoinj part and only been fiddling with getting the android UI to work besides my real life responsibilities.

I will be well compensated by other POS coins once it's done, I see other coins as freelance projects, not mint. I hope the community does not see this as a freelance too, because I'm not doing this for it's bounty, I'm not working as for a paid project to do mint's wallet, I'm doing it just because of being part of this community and that I am able to do it.

Chill please  Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Can someone explain something for me?

If 250,000,000 were sold on Mintpal the other day, why are they still sitting at Mintpal?

If you bought 250,000,000 wouldn't you have them sent to your wallet so you could reap the benefit of the Minting?

The only reason I can see them remaining at Mintpal is if Mintpal is the actual owner of the Mintcoin.

While I've heard plenty of denials about Mintpal and Mintcoin being officially related, can someone give me a timeline on when each business started?
Dave has submitted the paperwork for the Mintcoin Fund. This should be approved within the next month. The Mintcoin Fund is going to be an extremely important role in Mintcoin's future.

The android wallet is still open - I am personally actively looking for someone to develop this and requesting quotes - if there is a developer out there who is able to create a nice android wallet please contact me with your price.

Huh

So I must say rather odd timing that both David and Paspi appear to have "moved on" about the same time as the developer. Just saying...
Activity: 182

Huh

I would hit up FuelCoinTeam or @fuelcoinNEWS , They got theres up and running and on google play really fast and functional. Releasing the mac app soon as well.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=fuelcoin&c=apps
gluck to u guys im off onto developing ideas for tommorow not yesterday here.
Bye.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
So paspi has also ditched the android wallet I guess. Whatever price you may think its just gone up since the project has floundered. I dont think you understood the technicals behind it and thus are probably not ready for the cost (knowing from previous history with you)
Activity: 325

Huh

legendary
gluck to u guys im off onto developing ideas for tommorow not yesterday here.
So who's holding the 250,000,000 that was sold?

If you analyze the wallet structure, there is more Mintcoin in fewer hands than there was last week. While this is good, one has to presume the developer is lying and still holding a sizable chunk, waiting for other peoples efforts, so he can dump on the way back up.

That sucks.

Huh
legendary
What services lol ok cool look fwd to newer better things.
Activity: 425
The developer contacted me directly. When I asked them about the pre-mine they said they cashed out awhile ago to pay for their services over the last 6 months.
legendary

of the dev and premine where are the supporters that said its being used to fund future

Now we learn that the premine was dumped and not even 25% was used to fund growth but to take the btc and run.. how predictable given the nature of the dev.

I hope the bag holders cross their fingers amd hope the new dev really has some new tricks and alot of time to donate because thats what this one needs since the magic fund has been

How did you know? Did he she approach you or did you offer to buy up his last stake? Assuming the 250 million exchange.

Which means the user mintcointeam sold and left with about 450 million of the rest of the premine.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Hi everyone, I am the person that added the "fast start" to the most recent wallet. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still watching Mint, and might even submit a few improvements to the wallet code every once in a while.

Have fun staking Smiley

Well awesome. It looks like CryptoMommy, you have worked out the basis to take Mintcoin forward.

legendary

Activity: 211

So basically all the FUD was true and the developer has given up.  The weakest hand of all has finally folded.  Good riddance.

Also if I'm reading this right it sounds like the premine is long gone, so he was lying to us until he dumped it.  A scam.

Now maybe someone who actually cares will lend a hand.  Thanks Cryptomommy for picking up the slack.
Jump to: