Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 247. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
I have contacted them to determine the proper steps to maintain our presence within the exchange.

MINT to be removed from Bittrex:

Upcoming wallet removals - PLEASE READ

As per our policy, markets that have been delisted will have their wallets removed 14 days following. A lot of these have been gone a lot longer but will be removed during this cleanup. Please refer to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7084920 on when a specific market was removed. All of these wallets will be removed on 7/20. If you would like the coins, please withdraw them now. *NOTE* some of these wallets no longer have blockchains, and as such, any withdraw may not make it to you.

365, AXIS, BCT, BELA, BNS, BWC, CCX, CESC, CGB, COMM, CRT, CTZ, CX, DB, DIME, EAC, ENC, ERC, FAC, FCN, FLASH, FRX, GER, GIAR, GLD, GUN, H2O, H5C, HKC, ITC, KARM, KIWI, KSC, LION, LIRE, LTCX, MINT, MUN, MYC, NL, NTC, NYC, PAWN, PRT, PT, PURE, QTM, RC, RUP, SPN, STY, WDC, WVS, XHC, ZEIT, ZIP

Let me know if a real exchange removes us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

As per our policy, markets that have been delisted will have their wallets removed 14 days following. A lot of these have been gone a lot longer but will be removed during this cleanup. Please refer to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7084920 on when a specific market was removed. All of these wallets will be removed on 7/20. If you would like the coins, please withdraw them now. *NOTE* some of these wallets no longer have blockchains, and as such, any withdraw may not make it to you.

365, AXIS, BCT, BELA, BNS, BWC, CCX, CESC, CGB, COMM, CRT, CTZ, CX, DB, DIME, EAC, ENC, ERC, FAC, FCN, FLASH, FRX, GER, GIAR, GLD, GUN, H2O, H5C, HKC, ITC, KARM, KIWI, KSC, LION, LIRE, LTCX, MINT, MUN, MYC, NL, NTC, NYC, PAWN, PRT, PT, PURE, QTM, RC, RUP, SPN, STY, WDC, WVS, XHC, ZEIT, ZIP

Let me know if a real exchange removes us.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
I could be wrong, but this feels like the far recession of water from beaches just before a Tsunami wave comes in. I a gut hunch that we are seeing the contemplative period. When Mint languishes near ugly multi-month lows, extreme shorting is very bullish. The higher speculators shorts get, the more near-future buying they guarantee. 1 satoshi movement in Mintcoin equates to about $120,000 in value. So right now, speculators merely need to keep $6,000 in their account to effectively move & make the market. But this control is worth a whopping $120,000 worth in the value of the market cap. So this represents a leverage of an insane 20x the value of Mint! Imagine what one with more money could do. Just $30,000 invested would instantly double the market cap! In other words, if a whale invests $30,000 worth they will instantly get 100% ROI in value. If someone with $60,000 comes to play they would be leveraged 20x to $1.2MM.

Only problem is, they would never be able to sell 30K or 60K for a 100% ROI.  Unless more bigger buyers come behind them....
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
I could be wrong, but this feels like the far recession of water from beaches just before a Tsunami wave comes in. I a gut hunch that we are seeing the contemplative period. When Mint languishes near ugly multi-month lows, extreme shorting is very bullish. The higher speculators shorts get, the more near-future buying they guarantee. 1 satoshi movement in Mintcoin equates to about $120,000 in value. So right now, speculators merely need to keep $6,000 in their account to effectively move & make the market. But this control is worth a whopping $120,000 worth in the value of the market cap. So this represents a leverage of an insane 20x the value of Mint! Imagine what one with more money could do. Just $30,000 invested would instantly double the market cap! In other words, if a whale invests $30,000 worth they will instantly get 100% ROI in value. If someone with $60,000 comes to play they would be leveraged 20x to $1.2MM.
Activity: 325
Interested in showing your support for Mintcoin?
We now have official Mintcoin Social Banners for Twitter, Facebook, Google & Linkedin.

Download Here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B37ue7qitYm1S0RxNHYwaGotRmM&usp=sharing and show your support for Mintcoin.

We're doing great things together - you should be proud!
Activity: 453
Since everyone else is speculating on the recent trading, I will too.

Since there wasn't 250,000,000 bid(ask) at .00000003, someone wasn't dumping into it.

And yet the sale was completed at .00000003.

It's much more likely someone wanted a 250,000,000 position and prearranged to have it filled. It's done all the time.

Of course the question to be answered, is not "who was selling" .

The question is, "who was buying AND WHY?".

And the best answers can be found looking at the Mintcoin Block-Explorer.

Yah just got to know what you're looking for....
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
Hey guys, MINT is being delisted from Bittrex... got any available roadmap so investors can check what's going on / going to happen?

PS: No, I didn't read the 400ish pages of the post Wink

Eth.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Based on what? Did dev finally release the news? Was is it this video that we waited weeks for while he hyped it? Others are working on decentralization features.. better learn to program or get left behind. Until some big dev news comes its not going anywhere.

How do you claim facts on a long term cycle when the market is only months old? Most professional traders consider cycles seasonal at shortest or monthly at extreme ends of the spectrum.. but long term cycle usually means years or decades.. not sure what cycles u are referring to.. however with no news and no development going on including a missing android wallet (that is so last year) not sure what kind of facts you rely on.

Maybe facts such as you need to dump your coins at breakeven because your underwater? Only facts you can use here are the ones you can generate by doing work to provide residual benefits to the community. Anything else and some people here can see right through.

Here is an explanation. The 250 million sale was simply someone giving up.. why would someone sell at 5 sats when its sat there for so long in order to accumulate lower when it is almost zero anyways? Lol that just sounds funny.

Usually accumulation will happen if there is room to move down at the expense of another ie dimon and gold at $1530 and the super sale of paper gold on comex open. How much movement down cam
be advantageous for this guy to accumulate at cheaper average to profit later? Only explanation is the dump is someone giving up.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Manipulation such as the sale of 250 million Mint at an illiquid time period today is to make money for the manipulators that want here to cover their shorts and initiate to expand their long positions. That sale was a pure construct as there was no news to sustain the sell or to initiate it in the time span of its occurrence.

Long term cycles in Mint are in the process of turning long term positive. That is fact. There is a strong possibility that this is the last take down before Mint trades at a new highs. I feel this is the situation.
Good news.

Mintcoin has been taken from .00000005 to .00000004 on two consecutive sell $.25 cent trades. (Mintpal)

Yes, the coin has been taken down, losing 20% of its value, on a $.25 cent trade. This has been happening a lot of late.

Why is this good news?

Because a substantial amount of the trading has been to purposely keep the price low.

Good time to buy  Wink me thinks.

Just went up 25% to 5 satoshi.

On an $.80 cent trade!!!!

Then down on almost a $25 trade.

Means nothing but fun to watch.
Activity: 247
MINT/BTC @ 1 liteoshi by 2015

You heard it here first.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Good news.

Mintcoin has been taken from .00000005 to .00000004 on two consecutive sell $.25 cent trades. (Mintpal)

Yes, the coin has been taken down, losing 20% of its value, on a $.25 cent trade. This has been happening a lot of late.

Why is this good news?

Because a substantial amount of the trading has been to purposely keep the price low.

Just went up 25% to 5 satoshi.
Good news.

Why is this good news?

Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I'm betting on mintcoin not needing another hard fork Roll Eyes I think it's good to go from 1.8 on baby, let the good times roll
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
^^OMG! The sky is falling!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
We are in loss . God help us all !
Activity: 425
Absolutely - just connected with him this morning. We are almost ready to go.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
David submitted the paperwork and it looks like we are now in a waiting period. It should take about a month before everything is finalized.

Thanks for that, cryptomommy. I appreciate any news/updates at all. As I'm sure everyone here does!  Smiley
Jump to: