Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 250. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Mintcoin presents: MC LARS "Ballin' on that Mintcoin"

Watch, like, share!

#MCLars #Mintcoin

"Ballin' on that Mintcoin": Download the MP3!

Made possible by Dallas5, Mintcoin team, mintcoin foundation team and the mintcoin community.

That's absolutely awesome! Thanks mate, you did a great job, let alone MC Lars! I still can't believe it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Made possible by Dallas5, Mintcoin team, mintcoin foundation team and the mintcoin community.

That's fabulous!! Would it be ok to re-upload this to my vid chans???

Yes go ahead, everyone feel free to download, copy, share the mintcoin song: "Ballin' on that Mintcoin" !

Alrighty - gettin' to it now!  Grin
Activity: 364

Yes go ahead, everyone feel free to download, copy, share the mintcoin song: "Ballin' on that Mintcoin" !
Thats great.....

Get it placed on Sound cloud  Wink

You mean like this?

Cool

It's now also available on sound cloud, download and share!
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Watch, like, share!

#MCLars #Mintcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thats great.....

Get it placed on Sound cloud  Wink

Watch, like, share!

#MCLars #Mintcoin

Listen and download on SoundCloud - Mintcoin

If you liked the song please consider a donation it would really help me out and continue working on mintcoin:  MYjNXcjFaAJFmXRomNnDpZgrrgmK7ccdHo

Remember when I posted this image a month ago?

=

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
No refer to my post point number 2. Developers are the ones to take these coins above the initial hump. Just reality, many ppl just dont see it.

oh like devcoin?

ha ha ha

the only thing that matters is whether or not it is used as a currency because technically speaking Qt is already developed and no more "development" is needed.

You are talking about marketing, and that is up to coin holders.

Yup I developed devcoinauctions.com.. worlds first open src business backed by an open source community. It also allows you to by goods cheaper than market rates. I feel it is things like this that will get a coin over the hump. Next I will do a bounty exchange where developers and vendors are matched
up..

I Already did the first merge mined android wallet but its waiting for
the new devcoin client I did to mine a block so I
cAn validate it and then put it on google play.

"I Already did the first merge mined android wallet but its waiting for"

ERGHHHHH....wish the developer of Mintcoin was willing to pay you market rates for an Android App 3-4 months ago. I shudder to think where this coin could be right now.

Oh well. Good luck with Devcoin.

Thanks and your right if paspi was paid like a reg job or freelancer he would have felt more of an obligation to release. But it will take more dev effort to get out now.. just like devcoin its at historic lows.. perfect time to accumulate as a dev I know I can simply program and release new things and price will reflect effort somewhere down the line as more investors come in looking for coins which have some sort of development base for future growth. Im big on the business idea as if it takes off devcoins will be bought at market with its profit.
Activity: 453
No refer to my post point number 2. Developers are the ones to take these coins above the initial hump. Just reality, many ppl just dont see it.

oh like devcoin?

ha ha ha

the only thing that matters is whether or not it is used as a currency because technically speaking Qt is already developed and no more "development" is needed.

Yup I developed devcoinauctions.com.. worlds first open src business backed by an open source community. It also allows you to by goods cheaper than market rates. I feel it is things like this that will get a coin over the hump. Next I will do a bounty exchange where developers and vendors are matched
up..

"I Already did the first merge mined android wallet but its waiting for"

ERGHHHHH....wish the developer of Mintcoin was willing to pay you market rates for an Android App 3-4 months ago. I shudder to think where this coin could be right now.

Oh well. Good luck with Devcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

oh like devcoin?

ha ha ha

up..

Very interesting article on the world of mobile - NOT related to Mintcoin but....

http://venturebeat.com/2014/07/08/for-sequoia-capital-mobile-tectonics-is-how-itll-find-its-next-billion-dollar-company/

Imagine an app (I mean really, USE YOUR IMAGINATION) that became hugely popular. Then it integrated in-app purchases, but only accepted Mintcoin as its currency of choice.

That's why an Android Wallet is not a LUXURY but a NECESSITY.

If Mintcoin can't move freely over mobile, it can't be a part of the largest growing area of the internet.

Almost 1 Billion smart phones were sold in 2013, add tablets to the equation and you see the power of mobile vs desktop.

I know this is sort of off topic but can't stress enough the importance of the Android Wallet for the future of Mintcoin...
Mintcoin's proof-of-stake participation rate has been steadily increasing.  A couple months ago it was at about 60% which is very very good, but currently Mintcoin is cooking along at a PoS participation rate of over 63% now. This is huge!  And this is an extremely good statistic because PoS is the way for the security of the network. This participation rate is even higher than Peercoin's which is around 58%.

Interesting observation, where can you find this percentage?

You can figure it out from the block explorer by tracking the amount of new coins being produced over time.  If you do the math, you'll see that even though the annual minting rate is 20% this year, not everyone is minting their coins so the actual inflation rate of the money supply is much lower like about "~13%" for this year. Coins that are on exchanges or in cold storage are not minting/staking and are therefore not working to secure the network. A higher participation rate is a good thing, and right now Mintcoin's participation is quite good, pushing almost 64% on average. It means that on average 63-64% of all of the coins are in Mintcoin wallets, actively staking/minting.

63.5% * 20% = 12.7% (or as I said above, "about ~13%")

Thanks for that, nice analysis and explanation.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Mintcoin's proof-of-stake participation rate has been steadily increasing.  A couple months ago it was at about 60% which is very very good, but currently Mintcoin is cooking along at a PoS participation rate of over 63% now. This is huge!  And this is an extremely good statistic because PoS is the way for the security of the network. This participation rate is even higher than Peercoin's which is around 58%.

Interesting observation, where can you find this percentage?

You can figure it out from the block explorer by tracking the amount of new coins being produced over time.  If you do the math, you'll see that even though the annual minting rate is 20% this year, not everyone is minting their coins so the actual inflation rate of the money supply is much lower like about "~13%" for this year. Coins that are on exchanges or in cold storage are not minting/staking and are therefore not working to secure the network. A higher participation rate is a good thing, and right now Mintcoin's participation is quite good, pushing almost 64% on average. It means that on average 63-64% of all of the coins are in Mintcoin wallets, actively staking/minting.

63.5% * 20% = 12.7% (or as I said above, "about ~13%")
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Don't judge android wallet's value by it's mint bounty.

Well, currently, "millions" of Mintcoins are not worth very much, but with the release of of the android wallet, it will help the value of your bounty to increase in real terms. So the future value of the mint bounty could be very well worth it.

It will be out soon?

Paspi, i also want to say thanks for being a valuable member of this community,
and for the effort you are putting in all these projects.

kudos mate.

I think everyone appreciates the efforts of Paspi.

While I appreciate his is practically a volunteer effort (the amount of Mint put up by the developer was never adequate, even when Mint was higher), there needs to be some sort of date or target for completion.

Or this could drag on forever....which might be ok for the other coins who will end up adopting it, Mintcoin could be dead long before then.

Any chance for a launch date Paspi?

Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
It will be out soon?

Paspi, i also want to say thanks for being a valuable member of this community,
and for the effort you are putting in all these projects.

kudos mate.
Activity: 325
Earn 100,000 to 1,000,000 MINT by participating in our Merchant acceptance plan!

More info here http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/2adj5a/merchant_acceptance_plan_community_driven_and/
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR MINTCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Thanks for your work paspi, I completely understand what you're saying with being busy with real life stuff. I would love to work on mint 24hr but for most of us crypto is a hobby besides work/family/school/..

I feel mint is different from other PoS coins, it has great specs and a lot of things coming in the (near) future. As the team said it's a long term coin. I don't think it's impossible to see mintcoin in the top 10 of coinmarketcap.com next year.

Can you give a rough estimate when the android mint wallet will be released?
Jump to: