Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 299. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
if any one comes across a website accepting mint but are sill using the old coin logo please send them this image

http://freshmintcoins.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/12767.png
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Hi!

I have a problem with my wallet.
I hope anyone can help me.
I've updated the wallet software and after that my coins are gone (I've copyied wallet.dat to a secure place beforehand).
I've than deleted everything in the /Roaming, started the wallet again and copied my wallet.dat to /Roaming..
After it stopped synching, I can see all the transactions that I made, but coins still missing.
What to do?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You would expect someone with big bucks will go play now with these prices. I'm a bit dissapointed to see this coin drop to the absolute lowest possible  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Question: why would you sell at 6 Sats on Mintpal, when there are people trying to buy at 7 Sats on Cryptsy? That is throwing away 14% right off the bat from that spread! People are being irrational or serious manipulation going on... People are even buying for 8 sats, which means someone's throwing away 25% from that spread! wtf? Every time the coin wants to rise, someone pushes it down again.

Why are people selling their btc for the last 1 year at btc-e and not bitstamp since there is always a gap between those two , sometimes even 20$ for days ?

But honestly , sometimes people act so foolish nobody believes it and think the whole scene is being manipulated.

Activity: 307
Merit: 252
[edited]
Oops, Mac 1.9.1 will need further work.

what do you mean? the icon is not correct. still waiting for the wallet to load. i'm used to that slow loading though  Tongue

ok new version with correct icon https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmwy27fpd8u9a7e/Mintcoin-Qt_v191.zip

is it possible to sort the transactions by type in the overview window. I'm getting a lot of orphaned mined blocks in the recent transactions which are then not accepted. that's just confusing. i just want to see the actually mined blocks. thank you
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR MINTCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 364
Nice to see the community still active,

Looking forward what the mintcoin fund, world's first legally-registered NGO for a crypto will achieve. I've donated some mint to the fund and to the redwood project.

Keep going and let's get back to the 10+ sat!

Let me state it again. We are here for the long term, BUT (and that is not specific to your post, just a general remark) we are not responsible for the price! Market decides!

That's good to hear you're sticking with the coin, leafcoin is now 1/2 satoshi but the dev has still been working on the coin that takes dedication.
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
not everyone has trading accounts bei mintpal AND cryptsy. but the whole selling at those prices is either just desperation or manipulation. i think it's just the reaction to the rising price of btc.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Question: why would you sell at 6 Sats on Mintpal, when there are people trying to buy at 7 Sats on Cryptsy? That is throwing away 14% right off the bat from that spread! People are being irrational or serious manipulation going on... People are even buying for 8 sats, which means someone's throwing away 25% from that spread! wtf? Every time the coin wants to rise, someone pushes it down again.
Activity: 429
Just picked some more cheap coins, a few at 6 sat!
I figured up the other day that I'm roughly bringing in 390,000 minted coins a month ATM by just leaving the wallet open! Shocked

Hi,

I working atm on this mintcoin.cc down thing. I'll keep you posted.
Hey David,

If you need a hand, I know wordpress like the back of my hand.
I'd be happy to help out with any website issues on wp or other PHP frameworks.
Shoot me a message when you see this and we can chat on Skype or IRC if you like.
Activity: 336
Why don't you ask shareXcoin to sell Fee/mints?
Activity: 325
[edited]
Oops, Mac 1.9.1 will need further work.

what do you mean? the icon is not correct. still waiting for the wallet to load. i'm used to that slow loading though  Tongue

ok new version with correct icon https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmwy27fpd8u9a7e/Mintcoin-Qt_v191.zip
Activity: 574
If this is dead, then some coins are beyond dead.

offtopic: Just had an epiphany, Undeadcoin for all the zombies out there Cheesy
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 546
Official website is dead , like it's coin .

Looking forward what the mintcoin fund, world's first legally-registered NGO for a crypto will achieve. I've donated some mint to the fund and to the redwood project.

Let me state it again. We are here for the long term, BUT (and that is not specific to your post, just a general remark) we are not responsible for the price! Market decides!

the icon is not correct.

Can you give more details about the icon, please? (And a screenshot maybe?)
Activity: 364

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi everyone,

The process of restoring the website is ongoing. DNS propagation is on the way, should not be long now.
Jump to: