Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 300. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
[edited]
Oops, Mac 1.9.1 will need further work.

what do you mean? the icon is not correct. still waiting for the wallet to load. i'm used to that slow loading though  Tongue

The release I posted at that time had missing files. The current one has these files of course.

Thanks for the feedback!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
A good thing to add on the profit page could be the mint price for each days Smiley If we all mine for mint, price will go up... we just need to mine enough to buy 6 000 000 mints each days :p

That information was saved/used in calculating the mining profits, so done. Smiley

Also just wanted to add, current (MINT) hash rates are buying about 500,000 MINT each day. I could add how much of each coin are paid out every cycle if that's what you were implying. Otherwise, need a fair amount more hash before the community can start slowly chewing through those walls at every satoshi. Tongue

You guys have the luxury of "low volume" in the sense that a lot of hash power directed toward MINT can be very effective.
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
[edited]
Oops, Mac 1.9.1 will need further work.

what do you mean? the icon is not correct. still waiting for the wallet to load. i'm used to that slow loading though  Tongue
Activity: 574
I am up for testing as well!
Activity: 429
I'll add an additional 500'000 MINT to the bounty If The Android wallet with working staking gets released within the month of May.
thanks Smiley

Though it's temptating, it's hard to do. I've been very busy with non-crypto life lately, my errands won't be over till the end of this month.

For the wallet, getting it working on android devices (without staking) is just a weekend's job if I could spare the time. But I want to include some additional functionality with the initial release, that's why I'm not trying to squeeze it in with my other tasks. (I'll have a break this weekend, maybe I use it to advance wallet's status)

Generating stakes is not implemented in the library yet, though all the infrastructure is there and working (they were required for security aspects). Probably just 100-200 lines of additional code will be needed for staking (for crafting stake block itself and broadcasting it). Even though android wallet may be released until end of May, it won't have staking in its initial release. And I want people to use and test it first with low amounts on how smooth it goes (and get some feedback), before releasing a feature which will influence people to trust high amounts with it which are meaningful for staking.

Thanks for the update on the android wallet. I'd be happy to test it when you're ready.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I'll add an additional 500'000 MINT to the bounty If The Android wallet with working staking gets released within the month of May.
thanks Smiley

Though it's temptating, it's hard to do. I've been very busy with non-crypto life lately, my errands won't be over till the end of this month.

For the wallet, getting it working on android devices (without staking) is just a weekend's job if I could spare the time. But I want to include some additional functionality with the initial release, that's why I'm not trying to squeeze it in with my other tasks. (I'll have a break this weekend, maybe I use it to advance wallet's status)

Generating stakes is not implemented in the library yet, though all the infrastructure is there and working (they were required for security aspects). Probably just 100-200 lines of additional code will be needed for staking (for crafting stake block itself and broadcasting it). Even though android wallet may be released until end of May, it won't have staking in its initial release. And I want people to use and test it first with low amounts on how smooth it goes (and get some feedback), before releasing a feature which will influence people to trust high amounts with it which are meaningful for staking.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
A good thing to add on the profit page could be the mint price for each days Smiley If we all mine for mint, price will go up... we just need to mine enough to buy 6 000 000 mints each days :p

That information was saved/used in calculating the mining profits, so done. Smiley
Activity: 126
Cryptonator CEO
love your widgets i use them for my site..thanks

welcome

we are going to roll out more even customization later
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hey guys

finally!

Free cryptocurrency price widgets and calculator widget you were all waiting for!

• Fully customizable, fits to any website/blog, matches any style
  • Supports MINT along with over other 300 crypto- and fiat currencies
  • Actual rates updated with 20+ exchanges every 30 seconds
  • Installation friendly, just Copy'n'Paste
  • Choose JavaScript or iframe, whatever works better for you
  • Flat, minimalistic, modern design
  • Secure access over https/SSL connection

Now you can display and convert any crypto / fiat on your website, and not only Bitcoin against USD

Check it out https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

love your widgets i use them for my site..thanks
Activity: 258
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
yeah hoping MINT will pick up soon. i dont see why not

when it starts going up all of those sell orders will disappear when the price gets to them.  Cheesy

Mintcoin is perfect, but the goal is difficult.

I wouldn't say the coin is perfect , everything ha a flaw , after all the coin is made by a human.
But , what goal are you talking about?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi,

I working atm on this mintcoin.cc down thing. I'll keep you posted.
Activity: 493
Mintcoin will be one of our featured cryptocurrencies at Fire Fighters for Digital Currency, to go along with BTC, LTC, DOGE and NOTE. All of our featured cryptocurrencies will be accepted at our future store, and as donations to the causes we sponsor. If you have any suggestions, would like to help out, or just want to keep up to date with the latest FF4DC projects, please sign up for our forum at www.FF4DC.com or www.firefightersfordigitalcurrency.com

Thanks! Very interesting initiative. I like it!

Thank you!
Activity: 383
Massive buy wall on Mintpal for 17 bitcoin !!!!! We are ready for another upward spike.

Finally some buy support back !! I have noticed that both ECCoin and Zeitcoin are dying rapidly. People are realizing that MINT is here to stay and is unique and extremely undervalued. I'm just about to buy another 4 million before it goes back above 20 satoshi. I sold my 10 million ZEIT and EC and I'm pushing all in on MINT at these low prices !!!

I predict 20 + satoshi in a week's time easily, especially with bitcoin's 10% spike yesterday!

MINT is a great buy right now !!!!! Get it before it's too late !!!!!
Activity: 868
Mintcoin will be one of our featured cryptocurrencies at Fire Fighters for Digital Currency, to go along with BTC, LTC, DOGE and NOTE. All of our featured cryptocurrencies will be accepted at our future store, and as donations to the causes we sponsor. If you have any suggestions, would like to help out, or just want to keep up to date with the latest FF4DC projects, please sign up for our forum at www.FF4DC.com or www.firefightersfordigitalcurrency.com

Thanks! Very interesting initiative. I like it!
Activity: 229
I am back in. Price so low, drama of other POS coins so high.

What is with the website though? Change the link to the mintfund or whatever if the old site is gone, no?

Maybe someday I can buy 1 billion mint with a little money.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am back in. Price so low, drama of other POS coins so high.

What is with the website though? Change the link to the mintfund or whatever if the old site is gone, no?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Mint should see what sharecoin is doing. It seems a nice idea. See details here: https://sharexcoin.com/interests/about

In resume, the steps are:
1) Create its own exchange
2) Exchange creates its own coin, like Xmint or something, where 1 Xmint=1,000,000 mints
3) Exchange pays interest for Xmints sold

It could demolish sell walls too and rise mint prices if whales buy Xmints.

While I'm not entirely against the idea of creating MINT's own exchange, I think the market is starting to get flooded with them. We'd need a capable person to handle it, and they'd need to be proactive about marketing.
Activity: 493
Jump to: