Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 324. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
// IMAGE CUT OFF
Only the bottom 2 transactions (of low value 3.2532 and 2.7497) are eligible for minting, the others are too new (less than 20 days old).

Minting coins destroy coin age of the stake, you have to wait another 20 days after a successful mint (in a few days, the top 2 transactions that occured on 14-04-14 will become eligible again)

Thanks, thats lame indeed, but that does not explain that 200 days

200 days is in tooltip because currenty you have only about 6 coins participating for mint. 20% yearly from 6 coins is about 1.x coins per year. This amount is in absolute bottom of priority list.
Soon you will  have larger amounts rolling for mint and tooltip will change to lesser time, since it takes average of all coins which are participating for mint.

OK, it makes sense this way, thanks. Anyway with all this fuzzy rules whole POS looks like some kind of woodoo...

For anyone who does not understand how minting/staking mechanism works for coins, i suggest to stop worrying about it and relax. Everything works just the way it is meant to work. You will get your 20% yearly even if you open your wallet only once per month.

Yes, they told that same about WhiteCoin  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
// IMAGE CUT OFF
Only the bottom 2 transactions (of low value 3.2532 and 2.7497) are eligible for minting, the others are too new (less than 20 days old).

Minting coins destroy coin age of the stake, you have to wait another 20 days after a successful mint (in a few days, the top 2 transactions that occured on 14-04-14 will become eligible again)

200 days is in tooltip because currenty you have only about 6 coins participating for mint. 20% yearly from 6 coins is about 1.x coins per year. This amount is in absolute bottom of priority list.
Soon you will  have larger amounts rolling for mint and tooltip will change to lesser time, since it shows highest priority of all coins which are participating for mint.

For anyone who does not understand how minting/staking mechanism works for coins, i suggest to stop worrying about it and relax. Everything works just the way it is meant to work. You will get your 20% yearly even if you open your wallet only once per month.

If you want to fully understand how cryptocoins work, then i would suggest you to start reading and learning the source code. As far as i know - no one, in any coin thread has  explained how PoS works in detail.
It takes probably entire book worth of material to explain every detail.
// IMAGE CUT OFF

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

If its TLDR for you then your last hope is this picture below:

Nice. I read tons of mostly useless retarded post all the time, instead of doing other things like playing with kids. I am sick and tired of that. And I´ve already read Your posts. I still can´t figure out where is the problem - why there is 200 day estimate time to get reward, when minting works well before update to 1.9.1. Does minting itself broke coin age? Because I did not send any coins out of wallet. If so, its lame..

Edit: No offense - That retarded post thing does not apply to Your posts

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
so,I noticed that my wallet is doing that "trying to synch ~10k blocks when I don't really need to sync" issue a lot less lately, so that is definitely an improvement.  Smiley
If its TLDR for you then your last hope is this picture below:

I'm having a problem with the new wallet (1.9.1)

Minting has been much slower and I minted less coins this time around, even with the extra coins from the previous minting.

This is my 2nd mint for the coins I'm talking about, so obviously I should be getting more.

The wallet has said that I'll be earning a reward in 1 hour for a long time now.

I have a fair amount of coins. I'm just below half on the rich list, so number of coins shouldn't be an issue, unless I'm misunderstanding something

here is thread on reddit. two other people said they have this issue too http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/24jc17/expected_time_to_earn_reward_time_not_changing/

There are no issues with code. It all works fine. Read a my earlier posts in this thread for more info.

TLDR. My wallet was minted almost every day, now it shows (for 4 days) that estimated time to earn reward is 200 days. Wallet is open 24/7 with over 1m coins about 2 months old..

Minting has been much slower and I minted less coins this time around, even with the extra coins from the previous minting.

This is my 2nd mint for the coins I'm talking about, so obviously I should be getting more.

The wallet has said that I'll be earning a reward in 1 hour for a long time now.

I have a fair amount of coins. I'm just below half on the rich list, so number of coins shouldn't be an issue, unless I'm misunderstanding something

here is thread on reddit. two other people said they have this issue too http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/24jc17/expected_time_to_earn_reward_time_not_changing/

There are no issues with code. It all works fine. Read a my earlier posts in this thread for more info.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

█ ★Mintcoin (MINT) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Mintcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy

Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10998-sonoma-county-redwood-reforest?locale=enHello minters

we still have the change to show our support for our first project on mintcoinfund.
We have 2 days left to get another 37 people.
So if we work together its easy.
Please support   
Activity: 493

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Damn Paspi, that is some GREAT news.

Activity: 185
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

i like it, i like it a lot !!  wow .. Mintcoin on position 22

tip 1 : pls add MintPal in the Market Capitalization & Statistics as crypto-exchange, it has the largest trading volume of Mintcoin
tip 2 : maybe you could move the Facebook likes a bit up, perhaps put it in the upper right corner ? its kinda blocking the latest news window
Activity: 168

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think people are waiting to see something "new" from Mintcoin before they buy it. Those sell walls will only come down with new adoption, and lots of it.

Perhaps we could get a screen-shot-laden update from our android developer to interest new blood?

Exactly. Talking up a coin only goes so far. Any coin that's going to succeed needs something to set it apart from the rest. Period.
Jump to: