Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 337. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Hey everyone.
I dont know if anyone has done it yet, but heres the latest Windows wallet with minting icon and tooltip.
Another minor change is that it now sorts all transactions by Date. instead of Status.

Just unzip and copy to your mintcoin folder. for safety i suggest to backup your .dat and old mintcoin-qt just in case.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5vo29iagx3htef/mintcoin-qt.zip

Heres how it looks:

Im not the one who implemented it. I just compiled it. Big thankyouz goes to skwurp from github.  Wink

PS. Wallet may be bit laggy during sync. Once its synced, it will work perfectly.

i dont get it started, error mentioning QtCore4.dll missing? Also is the unlocking problem fixed ? Last i heard was that
there were some problems with the unlocking part of the new 1.8.1 wallet that needed more time to get fixed ?
Also is issue 13 merged in this update ? (Remove misbehaving peer's reported block count from peer block counts wh...)

qwizzie

Edit : did some digging.. that QtCore4.dll was last put in wallet 1.7 .. wallet 1.8 had lesser files and we were advised
to just delete everything from 1.7 before extracting 1.8

I uploaded only exe. Heres reupload with dll files included if you deleted them:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys3qsvu18lv10vc/MintCoin.zip

thanks .. appreciate it.. new wallet update looks good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The price will get where it belongs in time, the constant support that this coins gets from the community is what matters.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lol mr random says there isn't buy pressure, then someone buys a shitload of mint. That's about par for the course in terms of how accurate his statements and observations generally are.

haha yup it shot up about 50% in a few seconds. I would say that's some pressure!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Lol mr random says there isn't buy pressure, then someone buys a shitload of mint. That's about par for the course in terms of how accurate his statements and observations generally are.
Activity: 546
Hey everyone.
I dont know if anyone has done it yet, but heres the latest Windows wallet with minting icon and tooltip.
Another minor change is that it now sorts all transactions by Date. instead of Status.

Just unzip and copy to your mintcoin folder. for safety i suggest to backup your .dat and old mintcoin-qt just in case.

Heres how it looks:

Im not the one who implemented it. I just compiled it. Big thankyouz goes to skwurp from github.  Wink

PS. Wallet may be bit laggy during sync. Once its synced, it will work perfectly.

i dont get it started, error mentioning QtCore4.dll missing? Also is the unlocking problem fixed ? Last i heard was that
there were some problems with the unlocking part of the new 1.8.1 wallet that needed more time to get fixed ?
Also is issue 13 merged in this update ? (Remove misbehaving peer's reported block count from peer block counts wh...)

qwizzie

Edit : did some digging.. that QtCore4.dll was last put in wallet 1.7 .. wallet 1.8 had lesser files and we were advised

I uploaded only exe. Heres reupload with dll files included if you deleted them:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys3qsvu18lv10vc/MintCoin.zip
That was cool price shot up to 16 in a few seconds. I agree with whoever bought this is a coin with great potential!

Wow someone just bought a shit ton of coins.

Yup looks like 20 btc worth if I had more I would be buying too
Activity: 165
That was cool price shot up to 16 in a few seconds. I agree with whoever bought this is a coin with great potential!

Wow someone just bought a shit ton of coins.

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN!

http://i61.tinypic.com/28md4w9.png

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10998-sonoma-county-redwood-reforest

Please help support the Mintcoin Fund Redwood Reforest thunderclap. As a community we can make a difference!

I ignored him already but agree he has way too much free time. Imagine if you took all that energy and put it towards something positive in life
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just added 20% to my mintcoin stake.  This coin is becoming more interesting lately. 
legendary
MINT order book looking mighty thin  Undecided

your replies are looking mighty thin as well and that ignore button is looking more and more attractive.
Seriously dude just get a life or go troll the darkcoin community, its their hot breath your feeling in yr neck... not ours.

qwizzie

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
MINT order book looking mighty thin  Undecided

legendary
Hey everyone.

Heres how it looks:

qwizzie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys! Mywl.lt is proud to be offering you guys the chance to have Mintcoin added to your community.

What is Mywl.lt?

Mywl.lt has been the official, secure online wallet for Digitalcoin, Argentum, and Securecoin for the past 6 months. 0 security issues and 100% up-time have made us stand out from the crowd.

Other web wallets offer similar services, but don't be fooled into depositing your coins to a site that can't be trusted!

We require 2 Factor Authentication for all logins, and email confirmation to create an account. This means that you can still remain anonymous, but have a wonderfully secure online wallet where you can have access to your coins from anywhere you have internet!

Want to send coins to a friend? With Mywl.lt you can send funds to any other user using just their account name!

Each users account gets 5 votes every 12 hours, and guests can vote once every 12 hours. Alternatively you can buy votes by donating at a rate of 0.0002 BTC per vote.

So come on over to Mywl.lt/voting and vote for Mintcoin today!
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Hey everyone.

Heres how it looks:

That's awesome. Is it possible to compile a mac wallet with that feature?

Yes it sure is. Im terribly busy at the moment. Perhaps someone else could do that this time.

i totally understand. no hurry. i will definitely appreciate it, when such a wallet is compiled. greetings
Activity: 230
OK I've had mintcoin for some time now and I've got the latest wallet 1.8, and 92k mint. The last time I saw any minting was 7th April. I know I have  relatively low amount of coin but shouldn't I see more minting than that?

Well for starts, the 7th of April was only 19 days ago so you've not reached the minimum of 20 days coin age yet. Secondly, with only 92K Mint, it may take a bit more than 20 days for you to find a block. As long as you leave your wallet open and unlocked, you are going to get new coins, it may just take a bit longer than expected, but it will happen.
Hey everyone.

Heres how it looks:

Yes it sure is. Im terribly busy at the moment. Perhaps someone else could do that this time.
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Hey everyone.

Heres how it looks:

Hey everyone.

Heres how it looks:

Jump to: