Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 338. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
OK I've had mintcoin for some time now and I've got the latest wallet 1.8, and 92k mint. The last time I saw any minting was 7th April. I know I have  relatively low amount of coin but shouldn't I see more minting than that?
to make it a nicer amount i will send you 8000, to make it round.
just send me your address Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
OK I've had mintcoin for some time now and I've got the latest wallet 1.8, and 92k mint. The last time I saw any minting was 7th April. I know I have  relatively low amount of coin but shouldn't I see more minting than that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Vault of Satoshi is entering the US market on a state-by-state basis, for the record. So far only South Carolina and Texas apparently. If you live in a strict state don't get your hopes up.

Good news glad to hear it's in Texas already!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I need some help testing a new social network for crypto enthusiasts called CoinSocial.net. The website just went online yesterday and is now ready for testing.

My idea was to build a social network free of advertising with a robust back-end and premium feature set. This will eventually require a tiny annual fee per user to become sustainable.

One thing I've observed is how fragmented the cryptocurrency community has become. So this website will welcome the entire altcoin population and serve as a hub for sharing ideas, tech support, and efficient networking.

To help attract beta testers I'm offering a 99% Mintcoin discount that will extend through the entire month of May 2014. So basically you get a free one-year membership (cost will be around 6 cents) for helping test the system if you pay in MINT.

Please understand that this is just the second day of beta testing so expect a few bugs. Here's the link: https://www.coinsocial.net

Thank you and I hope to see a few of you there! :-)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
So yesterday i lost faith and sold 7% of my holdings @ 11 sat.

I really hope the volume increases (i'm not too bothered about value)

Well, try to hold on to the other 93% until the android wallet comes out, I think we'll see some volume increases then
Activity: 182
So yesterday i lost faith and sold 7% of my holdings @ 11 sat.

The truck im renting to carry my mint bags was due for return Grin

I really hope the volume increases (i'm not too bothered about value)

Some of this stuff about whose coin is best is childish, but maybe I should say why I like Mint so it's a little clearer. Mintcoin is my favourite Proof of Stake coin, so it's a coin that offers interest. I really don't see that the 1% interest offered by most other PoS coins like Peercoin and Blackcoin is much of an incentive. It's such a small rate that it's negligible, so the attention turns towards what the price swings are. Some people might think that 20% is too high, but not when you factor in comparisons to the rate at which other coins supplies are increasing. So Bitcoin's status as a speculative investment doesn't really hold up when you consider that the supply of mined coins is increasing and adding selling pressure from mining farms, while merchant adoption and viability as a whole is in limbo in many ways.

So you have Mintcoin that offers a interest rate that's high enough that your investment appreciates. Even if nothing else happens with this coin, think about the attention it will get when the interest rate drop due after the first year approaches. Other than that, the name makes it perfect for public perception to understand PoS coins and what they do. Your coints are 'Minting', that is, they multiply without mining hardware. When you buy gold coins, don't you also purchase them from a mint? I think out of all the PoS coins the messaging for Mintcoin is most clearly linked to what it actually does. And it wouldn't take much to move the price up to 500 Sat either now would it.
Mintcoin is the only Pure Proof of Stake coin listed on Vault of Satoshi

Vault of Satoshi re-entering United States markets-   https://twitter.com/vaultofsatoshi

Lmao.

just 2 days ago tons of users were spaming black coin thread that we should sell black coin and buy mint..dont see them know ..where are you now..

Sell blackcoin and buy mint.

Ftfy
Vault of Satoshi is entering the US market on a state-by-state basis, for the record. So far only South Carolina and Texas apparently. If you live in a strict state don't get your hopes up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

Vault of Satoshi re-entering United States markets-   https://twitter.com/vaultofsatoshi

Lmao.

just 2 days ago tons of users were spaming black coin thread that we should sell black coin and buy mint..dont see them know ..where are you now..

Sell blackcoin and buy mint.
This has got to be a joke or hack, no way they would do that esp since "black coin" is basically our nemesis lol?

Besides if they wanted to do that why wouldn't they buy a new URL? This makes zero sense.

A number of key MINT figures have switched over to Blackcoin. Mintbay rebranding to a blackcoin based name is just the next one to happen.

MINT is now at 10 satoshis. And trading volume is 8 BTC for the last 24 hours. I think it's painfully obvious MINT was a pump and dump.

Blackcoin has been losing a lot of supporters in the last few days as their price has tanked, it was only a matter of time. I guess you're here hoping we'll bail you out, forget it  Cool

He is just straight up trolling, this thread is one of his favorite haunts.

This has got to be a joke or hack, no way they would do that esp since "black coin" is basically our nemesis lol?

Besides if they wanted to do that why wouldn't they buy a new URL? This makes zero sense.

A number of key MINT figures have switched over to Blackcoin. Mintbay rebranding to a blackcoin based name is just the next one to happen.

MINT is now at 10 satoshis. And trading volume is 8 BTC for the last 24 hours. I think it's painfully obvious MINT was a pump and dump.

Blackcoin has been losing a lot of supporters in the last few days as their price has tanked, it was only a matter of time. I guess you're here hoping we'll bail you out, forget it  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10998-sonoma-county-redwood-reforest

Please help support the Mintcoin Fund Redwood Reforest thunderclap. As a community we can make a difference!

I shared it with over 25k on Twitter yesterday, is there a fund we can donate some MINT to on the site?
I looked but was extremely tired, I didn't see that page.. thanks
Activity: 229

what does offline mean?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Hello Mintcoin community,

during a massive computer crash last week, we have lost alot wallets unfortunatly also our mintcoin Wallet !

pleas read up our webpages for more info about it , ... this is our new mintcoin wallet, and we hope sincelery that the mintcoin community will keep on sponsoring our great project !

old address :                                               New Save to use address :

MintCoin  Adress     : Mky82Jh7XpzECa1UaNDfCJJX4Kz4YraB8x            MeTWERUN2guTARzwXQcnC2nGEjPBGrQ7on   Save To Use  !

link is in my signature

thanks in advanced !!
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
nope, its probably the owners cashing out.
it actually makes much sense.

It makes sense to have a url of mintbay.net loading a blackcoin page. Yea, sure it does.

it could be magic  Grin
No, seriously now, that is what it looks like. Like the mintbay site has changed into blkroad. Their user database was not scrubbed clean.
Accounts with mintbay are now active on blkroad.

What is easier to believe, that some "uber-hackers" set up free accounts for all the ex-mintbay users, or that mintbay redirects?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Administrative receipt for the bylaws

They have not been accepted yet; just received Smiley
Jump to: