Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 339. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This has got to be a joke or hack, no way they would do that esp since "black coin" is basically our nemesis lol?

Besides if they wanted to do that why wouldn't they buy a new URL? This makes zero sense.
It seems as they are expanding. Opened up for doge and bc now and blkroad.com points to the same site.

So yes, they change name and bought a new domain.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE THUNDERCLAP CAMPAIGN!

http://i61.tinypic.com/28md4w9.png

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10998-sonoma-county-redwood-reforest

Please help support the Mintcoin Fund Redwood Reforest thunderclap. As a community we can make a difference!
Hi Guy,

May be you can help me. I have Mintcoin since 24/02/2014. I received Minted coins from this date + 20 days. But i have a lot of mined coin unconfirmed (Generated but not accepted). I am on mac with mac wallet and i have always make the wallet update (i have actually the v1.8 ). This situation it is very frustrating. Can you help me?

Thank you

Notice that you were eventually paid. The gray stakes were not accepted, the black ones were, think of it as a mining process.
Activity: 43
Why there is no POS for 20 consecutive days
1.8 The wallet
how do I
Before interest without entering a new purse

Have you tried to leave your wallet open and unlocked for 24 hours? If you have a small amount of coins, it may take a little longer than 20 days to find a block.

I don't have a password, how has the lock
I only have 170000

Give it another day or two, if you've had coins in it for 20 days they will come. They have been for everyone else in this thread. Smiley

If I now lock wallet, can get interest?
I didn't lock the purse is not POS?
nope, its probably the owners cashing out.
it actually makes much sense.

It makes sense to have a url of mintbay.net loading a blackcoin page. Yea, sure it does.
Activity: 4
Hi Guy,

May be you can help me. I have Mintcoin since 24/02/2014. I received Minted coins from this date + 20 days. But i have a lot of mined coin unconfirmed (Generated but not accepted). I am on mac with mac wallet and i have always make the wallet update (i have actually the v1.8 ). This situation it is very frustrating. Can you help me?

Thank you

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/154670Capturedcran20140426054437.png
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
nope, its probably the owners cashing out.
it actually makes much sense.
Activity: 182
This has got to be a joke or hack, no way they would do that esp since "black coin" is basically our nemesis lol?

Besides if they wanted to do that why wouldn't they buy a new URL? This makes zero sense.
Wow horrible name if that's true. I could have come up with several better business names.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
my account stayed active on mintbay, although i had not listed anything.
Apparently, mintbay became blkroad.
Activity: 182
Guys in all seriousness what happened to mintbay.net? My 2 listings appear to have vanished.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

Looks like somebody has inferiority/ego issues. They are too young and lacking in perspective to realize they are simply displaying their immaturity by attaching their ego to a virtual currency.

The only reason to deface a harmless website is for ego-centric reasons. It's a youngster doing what youngsters do best; making themselves look like assholes.

Can you imagine how stupid we would look if we went and placed MINTROAD all over one of their websites? LOL
I still have 1,000,000 MINT hope it goes up soon. it should. i doint see why its so low

It's good to see you're still part of the community!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I still have 1,000,000 MINT hope it goes up soon. it should. i doint see why its so low
Activity: 156
Guido
Thanks again David I always seem to forget about the ignore button. Once again I appreciate the advise
OK I just actually feel bad for him if he's so upset but I understand your logic. Hopefully he can eventually move on and work on more positive goals. Thanks for the advise
Jump to: