Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 370. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Going to try to get in on some between 14-16. Thanks for the tip.
legendary
Interesting will read into that.  Well regardless, someone believes in this coin. Single buys at 10+ BTC are not normal.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Seems to have gone a little quiet with the marketing side of things.

Anyone care to update how things are traveling with Merchants, plans etc?

It's hard watching others fly, when MINT has so much to offer. I realise long term is the big goal, but would be nice to see some action.

Not anymore. Something is going on. Huge buys just happened. At sell prices... Someone is digging into this coin quick and buying up.

My question is what don't I know. Not a typical pump tactic to buy at current levels... So is something about to happen that will spike this coin?

I don't think there is going to be any news that is going to spike this coin up in the short term, and that's fine... More importantly, with Mintcoin being added to exchanges like the Vault of Satoshi and Moolah, the groundwork is being laid for people outside of the current crypto community to be able to buy it directly with fiat, without having to buy Bitcoin first. I have a feeling that is going to be important later this year  Wink
legendary

It's hard watching others fly, when MINT has so much to offer. I realise long term is the big goal, but would be nice to see some action.

Not anymore. Something is going on. Huge buys just happened. At sell prices... Someone is digging into this coin quick and buying up.

My question is what don't I know. Not a typical pump tactic to buy at current levels... So is something about to happen that will spike this coin?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
One problem that has come up recently in BTC circles is that merchants who accept a coin but then immediately exchange it, are actually creating sell pressure rather than helping the coin price. Any ideas on how mint could work around this?

I'm a merchant and like the idea of making 20% interest on money coming in or that I'm holding. I believe this gives a little more incentive to hold onto the coins rather than immediately exchange them. Sometimes I can do alot better than 20% profit with items I buy/ sell but Mintcoin is alot better than holding Cash or just keeping money in a regular banking account. So there is at least some incentive to hold coins

When price is stable and slowly going up, merchants will hold.

That also needs BTC price gets stable
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
after making some money on BC I just bought 1,000,000 MINT

Welcome on board. I think you bought your Mint for a very good price..   Wink

Activity: 56
One problem that has come up recently in BTC circles is that merchants who accept a coin but then immediately exchange it, are actually creating sell pressure rather than helping the coin price. Any ideas on how mint could work around this?

I'm a merchant and like the idea of making 20% interest on money coming in or that I'm holding. I believe this gives a little more incentive to hold onto the coins rather than immediately exchange them. Sometimes I can do alot better than 20% profit with items I buy/ sell but Mintcoin is alot better than holding Cash or just keeping money in a regular banking account. So there is at least some incentive to hold coins
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
after making some money on BC I just bought 1,000,000 MINT

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 490

I set up some plans regarding Mintcoin Fund, Sonoa County and merchant adoption yesterday. I'll let the minters responsible for these to announce them in due time.

Thanks for the heads up David. Great work!
Activity: 15

I set up some plans regarding Mintcoin Fund, Sonoa County and merchant adoption yesterday. I'll let the minters responsible for these to announce them in due time.
Hi, David.
The progress of the Mintcoin Fund ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

Activity: 546
hey there!

Wallet is mining coins out of POS. but they don`t get confirmed. what to do?

If you are sitting on latest wallet then just sit and wait Smiley They will get confirmed soon enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hey there!

Wallet is mining coins out of POS. but they don`t get confirmed. what to do?
Activity: 490

Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
This coin can be monitored and send alert of price changes in android app Crypto Coins Manager, as like all other coins. Use it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfprice.coinmanager
Activity: 41
Looks very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Activity: 4
Found a non-profit organization based in the US that helps parents with seriously ill or critically injured children called Spare Key. And they accept Mintcoin donations through the Moolah system! It would be fantastic to show Spare Key that they have the support of one of the most innovative coins out there where they could gain interest on the donations.  If they get enough support from our community I'm sure other non-profits will take notice as well as great exposure to the general public for Mintcoin.

Non-Profit Site: http://www.sparekey.org/

Donation Link: https://moolah.io/donate/357/mintcoin
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Jump to: