Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 413. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
You are going to LOVE Vancouver if you move there, other than the traffic.
Yes I lived there for a few years back in the 90's. It's VERY VERY VERY....did I mention VERY expensive to live there though. It's almost like Hong Kong in looks and price.

Just for comparison: I presently live in Paris, very close to the Eiffel Tower (Trocadéro), to give an idea of what I am used to.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Well, you know the place? I will PM you then

Yes I lived there for a few years back in the 90's. It's VERY VERY VERY....did I mention VERY expensive to live there though. It's almost like Hong Kong in looks and price.

Yes sir, that's the good ole language police at their finest...makes you just shake your head and wonder.
Monero Core Team
Well, you know the place? I will PM you then
David, nothing against the good people of France, but I kinda of hope that the Quebeccoin fails miserably. They are a very big political problem here in Canada, and us people from Western Canada have pretty much had enough. They don't need such a coin as the rest of Canada supports them financially, and their government just spends it frivolously, lots of government corruption in Quebec.

Do you know that the government of Quebec has "Language Police" and if your business has an English sign, you can be fined for that?
Québec is not France Smiley
That was just a because we were talking about maple syrup, nothing else. Sorry if it was considered otherwise. Since I am considering moving from Paris to Vancouver (yep, I don't want to go to Québec - I've been there once, nice but well, nothing great), I am quite conversant on how the ROC (rest of Canada) is getting fed up with Québec. Still, I did not know about government corruption - I mean, there is corruption everywhere, but I guess some places are worst than other (France is quite corrupted too, we got some scandals not so long ago).
I did not know about the Language Police. It is always amusing to me how Québecois are more prone to create French equivalent to English word than France itself Smiley

Anyway, this was just about maple syrup.

Maple syrup is the best...

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I had a dream that Mintcoin reached 420 satoshis. The buy volume was huge. Lots of Mintcoin holders were selling and making lots of profit and posting about it. It was a good dream. There were also lots of pancakes for some reason.

+1 for having Mintcoin dreams. I owed my Dad some money so I told him that rather than give him cash, I would give him the equivalent in Mintcoins. I thought that was the best coin to give him seeing as he wasn't going to spend them on anything. So I had a dream that he was on his way to buy a new house, and all he had to pay for it was the laptop I put his wallet on  Shocked

These are good dreams. As a matter of fact, there seem to be a lot of very good dreams surrounding this coin.

The result of a lot of wishful thinking? I'm one who thinks that "mass dreaming" usually portends something...

...and I like this something!
Monero Core Team
David, nothing against the good people of France, but I kinda of hope that the Quebeccoin fails miserably. They are a very big political problem here in Canada, and us people from Western Canada have pretty much had enough. They don't need such a coin as the rest of Canada supports them financially, and their government just spends it frivolously, lots of government corruption in Quebec.

Do you know that the government of Quebec has "Language Police" and if your business has an English sign, you can be fined for that?
Québec is not France Smiley
That was just a because we were talking about maple syrup, nothing else. Sorry if it was considered otherwise. Since I am considering moving from Paris to Vancouver (yep, I don't want to go to Québec - I've been there once, nice but well, nothing great), I am quite conversant on how the ROC (rest of Canada) is getting fed up with Québec. Still, I did not know about government corruption - I mean, there is corruption everywhere, but I guess some places are worst than other (France is quite corrupted too, we got some scandals not so long ago).
I did not know about the Language Police. It is always amusing to me how Québecois are more prone to create French equivalent to English word than France itself Smiley

Anyway, this was just about maple syrup.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good bacon and maple syrup.
Makes me think of Québecoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annqbc-quebecoin-x11-dgw-bittrex-winmaclinux-4-ghs-552630 First buyers will get maple "canne" wherever they are in the world Smiley

"Language Police"  haha I didn't know that
Makes me think of Québecoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annqbc-quebecoin-x11-dgw-bittrex-winmaclinux-4-ghs-552630 First buyers will get maple "canne" wherever they are in the world Smiley

Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I had a dream that Mintcoin reached 420 satoshis. The buy volume was huge. Lots of Mintcoin holders were selling and making lots of profit and posting about it. It was a good dream. There were also lots of pancakes for some reason.

+1 for having Mintcoin dreams. I owed my Dad some money so I told him that rather than give him cash, I would give him the equivalent in Mintcoins. I thought that was the best coin to give him seeing as he wasn't going to spend them on anything. So I had a dream that he was on his way to buy a new house, and all he had to pay for it was the laptop I put his wallet on  Shocked
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Would you rather hold a coin that gives 1% annual interest or 20%? I don't know how Mintcoin isn't higher already.

would u rather hold bitcoin or dogecoin ?

Haha, exactly. MINTCOIN FOREVER!
Monero Core Team
Makes me think of Québecoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annqbc-quebecoin-x11-dgw-bittrex-winmaclinux-4-ghs-552630 First buyers will get a can of maple syrup wherever they are in the world Smiley
Activity: 434

What...no bacon?

What...no bacon?
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Would you rather hold a coin that gives 1% annual interest or 20%? I don't know how Mintcoin isn't higher already.

Yeah I don't really get the 1% POS coins. From what I understand, Peercoin was the first and that's a modest rate they chose, but why copy it? I've seen some people argue that 20% is too high and is inflationary... But in many first world countries the price of food goes up more than 20% per year, and that's hidden by things like electronic gadgets getting cheaper (that's what happens in Australia with the CPI index). Anyway, if Mintcoin continues to progress well then people will want to jump on this coin before it drops to 15%, that's something to look forward to   Wink
Activity: 229

I would rather hold mintcoin.
Activity: 784

Activity: 210

mmmmm,....paaancakes
Activity: 434
Jump to: