Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 409. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
They are probably using Tor and other proxy methods to manipulate and increase the votes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If people are able to buy votes on cryptolove then they should be able to bring up the mint to 20 sats at least.

"Mintpal" isn't as easy to manipulate as some coins  =)

Yet... Mintcoins are very low compared to Dogecoins...

No one is interested in bringing up Mintcoin value yet ya'll would spend BTC to raise the votes on lovecrypto> LMAO

Good point.

A few BTC would not raise the value, at least not for a sustained amount of time, in the long term it is more important to be included on more merchants and services.
That being said, it would still be better if it could be done without paying. Especially before it is known how legit the site is.
It is interesting to watch the BC votes for a while. Looks almost as if somebody found a way to automate votes at a near constant rate.

Thats what I said so dont buy votes it seems rigged anyways
+1. I'm not buying any, but I'll keep voting  Grin

Would love to pump Mint but too busy stabilising btc atm.......   Grin
I'm buying more Mintcoins Tonight! This is an great price for a great coin and I love our community
Activity: 12
If people are able to buy votes on cryptolove then they should be able to bring up the mint to 20 sats at least.

No one is interested in bringing up Mintcoin value yet ya'll would spend BTC to raise the votes on lovecrypto> LMAO

Good point.

A few BTC would not raise the value, at least not for a sustained amount of time, in the long term it is more important to be included on more merchants and services.
That being said, it would still be better if it could be done without paying. Especially before it is known how legit the site is.
It is interesting to watch the BC votes for a while. Looks almost as if somebody found a way to automate votes at a near constant rate.

Would love to pump Mint but too busy stabilising btc atm.......   Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Good point.

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Good point.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Good point.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 56

Activity: 185
Updated to 1.7 yesterday, deleted everything except wallet.
Added nodes in conf file
Downloaded full blockchain.

But it seems stuck/extremely slow once it hits 1425 remaining.

Also I have hundreds of transactions all dated 06/04/2014 that are "mined" but unconfirmed.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

I think those are probably unconfirmed PoW blocks. Just let them work themselves out and it should be fine.

Yeah, it strange, now its seems to hop from synced to 1430 remaining every few mins.. Undecided
All the 06/04/2014 remain unconfirmed regardless.

There are some 1.6 clients on the network. They broadcast that they have 1430 more blocks, 1.7 clients think there are really 1430 more blocks, but 1.7 clients cannot verify those 1430 blocks because they contain PoW blocks in them which are forbidden now. So it's normal. (The difference is around 670 blocks now)

Actually, for such a change, devs should have put two block limits at once, like disabling PoW after block 220000, and rejecting connections with 1.6 clients after block 240000. They added only the first one. Maybe in next version we can reject MintCoin v1.6 (and below) connections.
Activity: 700
Edit: SH*T Wrong forum sorry. Sad
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
\regarding the CR thing
like deadmanwalking said, CR wallet was stuck in the last version, very much like many other mint users..

They are looking for help by coin devs, especially PoS, on implementing and supporting their respective wallets.
There is an active team there, and they are also reaching out to exchanges in order to create a safe harbour for users that are stuck with coins
and want to bail out.

CR team is working on a formal announcement, regarding the status and the plans of the site, they said in irc they are planning on testing and publicizing it on monday.

I'd like to ask from the MintCoin devs to drop by the CR irc and offer some info and/or help regarding the inner coin functions.

Thanks
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Does anyone know when the voting for this ends?

As long as there are guys that throw BTCs for that, I suspect that it will never end.

1.43 BTCs "donated" for MINT and 0.62 BTCs for BC till now. So, the really smart guy running this had more than 2 BTCs in less than a day doing nothing.

Yeah I wouldnt spend any btc on it. I watch the ticker for a while now almost seems rigged in bc favor as its going up 1 vote per second at a steady rate.

Edit like I said 1 per second, not 10 20 every few seconds which would show a person or few people voting

Wow. You are right. I suppose high volume could explain it for short amounts of time, but if the pattern continued onward it would seem too regular to be random people voting....Intrigue!.....Mystery!.....Conspiracy?

Activity: 385
Does anyone know when the voting for this ends?

As long as there are guys that throw BTCs for that, I suspect that it will never end.

1.43 BTCs "donated" for MINT and 0.62 BTCs for BC till now. So, the really smart guy running this had more than 2 BTCs in less than a day doing nothing.

Yeah I wouldnt spend any btc on it. I watch the ticker for a while now almost seems rigged in bc favor as its going up 1 vote per second at a steady rate.

Edit like I said 1 per second, not 10 20 every few seconds which would show a person or few people voting
Activity: 318
Cyptsy to open USD pairings this week?!  Shocked

Are you sure about this?

How are they going to get around the anti money laundering regulations? Is it by requiring a copy of a current bill or tax return like other exchanges?

I have not used cryptsy for a while. I will have to have a look at them again soon.
Activity: 210
Cyptsy to open USD pairings this week?!  Shocked

Activity: 210
Added nodes in conf file

Also I have hundreds of transactions all dated 06/04/2014 that are "mined" but unconfirmed.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

I think those are probably unconfirmed PoW blocks. Just let them work themselves out and it should be fine.

Yeah, it strange, now its seems to hop from synced to 1430 remaining every few mins.. Undecided

Cryptorush has been using the old wallet, no fricken wonder. They are upgrading now, everything should return to normal  Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/22cyfg/to_the_dev/
Activity: 335
Added nodes in conf file

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Activity: 364
Added nodes in conf file

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Jump to: