Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 411. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Version 1.7 synced for a few days but today, it won't sync.  Already tried restarting.  Anyone else having the same issues?

-tb-
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is 20 days the maximum amount of time we can leave our wallets closed before we start to miss out on coins we could have minted through POS?

i have had mint coins for over 30 day and have not seen any pos. so i dont thing pos works. if i am wrong somebody tell me what to do to get pos

You'd better keep your wallet always online and unlocked.

according to mintcoin i dont have to. but i will try it
at least give it  few hours
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone else experiencing a wallet sync. issue with v1.7 past block 220000 ?

Yep, me too. It is not that it stopped sync, but it goes very-very-very slow.

dont know if anyone replied to this I had same issue just restarted wallet works fine.
Activity: 288
Is 20 days the maximum amount of time we can leave our wallets closed before we start to miss out on coins we could have minted through POS?

i have had mint coins for over 30 day and have not seen any pos. so i dont thing pos works. if i am wrong somebody tell me what to do to get pos

according to mintcoin i dont have to. but i will try it
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
VirtEx is older than Vault of Satoshi.

Everyone email [email protected] and ask them to accept Mintcoin.

VirtEx is legit and goes by the books with anti-money laundering compliance and know your customer compliance.

We need them onboard and we will see huge strides in Mintcoin prices. 100 satoshis is still in view as is 400 or 500 satoshis.

We need to do marketing as well. Please help.
For everything regarding the Android wallet, refer to Beaverslayer1 from now on. He will give more info soon and handle the project.

After the Mintcoin Android Wallet is done, I wish Mintcoin Wallet be ported to FreeBSD.

Have you tried running the Linux version on BSD? As long as the Linux option is enabled in the kernel and the runtime libraries are installed, it shouldn't be a big problem getting it to run on FreeBSD with brandelf.

For a FreeBSD server, it's not clean and security to run Linux version of software.
Activity: 288

legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
Activity: 59
For everything regarding the Android wallet, refer to Beaverslayer1 from now on. He will give more info soon and handle the project.

After the Mintcoin Android Wallet is done, I wish Mintcoin Wallet be ported to FreeBSD.

Have you tried running the Linux version on BSD? As long as the Linux option is enabled in the kernel and the runtime libraries are installed, it shouldn't be a big problem getting it to run on FreeBSD with brandelf.

Activity: 132
Mintcoin is a great investment, and i hope that a lot of big investers will see the potential of this coin.
- Extremely underpriced, looking at the fast growing business platform.
- Very fast transactions  (faster than any other cryto's i tested).
- Very steady growth of price and not just another pump and dump coin.
- 20% interest!!!!! First year, 15% second and 10% third.

I believe that the early adopters of this coin, at these ridiculous low prices will be very wealthy in the nearby future.

Thats why i love to support this coin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
the mintcoin faucet is suddenly taking huge server resources, it has been temporarily disabled, hoping to re-enable soon
http://coinok.pw/faucet/mint/
Activity: 276
Wallet 1.7 not work!!
What's the problem you are having?
Wallet 1.6 is synchronization
Wallet 1.7 not.

1.6 will only produce orphan blocks. Because you waited until after block 220000 to update you will have delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat from the old wallet and download version 1.7.        Again, do not delete wallet.dat

You should be able to find the instruction you need here: http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/22awns/please_upgrade_to_17_asap/

I'm off to bed.
Thanks!!
Activity: 210
Wallet 1.7 not work!!
What's the problem you are having?
Wallet 1.6 is synchronization
Wallet 1.7 not.

1.6 will only produce orphan blocks. Because you waited until after block 220000 to update you will have delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat from the old wallet and download version 1.7.        Again, do not delete wallet.dat

You should be able to find the instruction you need here: http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/22awns/please_upgrade_to_17_asap/

I'm off to bed.
Activity: 52
Due to various requests:

https://altoutlet.com/mint now accepts MintCoin

..8k+ products, free international shipping! Smiley

Any questions, let me know
Activity: 210
Anyone who is selling their coins now, is basically destroying their future ability for good payouts. I wouldn't recommend selling any Mintcoins until you have acquired enough to live on the interest. If just 10 more people decide to invest just $10,000 each that is $100,000 which is currently about ~210 BTC. 210 BTC in buy orders would probably cause the price per coin to rise well over 30 Satoshis. So if you invest now at 15 Satoshis, and the price doubles, then your interests actually double as well, so you could actually be looking at a net APR of ~40%.
It will make things phenomenally easier for new investors who like Mintcoin to buy in when/if we hit Vault of Satoshi. I can imagine the above scenario becoming a real possibility in the short term if we are added this month. I know I will buy some directly. Just like putting money away in a savings account, only much, much more exciting.
I think Vault of Satoshi does not deal with USD now though right? We need a good way for USD. It would be great to have a company or something like Coinbase for Mintcoin.

Vault of Satoshi can't be used in the United States for the time being only because they are doing things by the book. They are working to get licensed in the US. People in their listed countries can trade in US, Canadian dollars, and also coin to coin transactions. Soon they will add other fiat including the Euro.

Coinbase is great, but it is financed by bitcoin backers. Vault of Satoshi in terms of regulation is on par with Coinbase. It is a very professionally maintained site, and will grow in volume by leaps and bounds in the coming months. This will bring a lot of mainstream attention to Mintcoin.

Read up on Vault of Satoshi, we are very lucky to be listed there.   

https://www.facebook.com/vaultofsatoshi
https://twitter.com/vaultofsatoshi

Jump to: