Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 408. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
1.7 has a change, from what i read, and does not recognise PoW blocks before block 220000.
so apparently the wallet needs to redownload the chain, because otherwise, the 1.6 blockchain has some ~1500 extra blocks.

there was some forking going on, i think it has stopped now.

From first page:
What's new?
(1) latest checkpoints
(2) fixed wallet getbalance issue (thanks paspi)
(3) remove pow generation after block 220000
Mac- properly fixed window reopening issue (thanks Kergekoin)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
is there a reason we have to delete everything in appdata (except wallet.dat)

Yeah hold on a second why do we have to do that? I didn't do that. They trying to make us re-download the blockchain...? Why?
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
When do you guys think Mintcoin will reach $0.01?

Will it be August 01, 2014?

Will it be September 01, 2014?

Will it be December 01, 2014?

Will it be March 01, 2015?

now I hope the price of mintcoin is higher and higher. but  but but but I can not receive the stake, I am so sad.. I do not the reason...why  why ....

about eccoin? i think its mint or ecc

we are talking about mintcoin, not ecc, just mintcoin, haha, i am a lover of mintcoin, at the begin of mintcoin, and now  i play mintcoin.

fly to moon..

hhaha
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
is there a reason we have to delete everything in appdata (except wallet.dat)
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
has anyone else stopped "minting" since the upgrade to 1.7?

I just started minting a block now:

When you upgraded to 1.7 did you delete everything in %appdata% except for your wallet.dat?

I upgraded 2 days ago to 1.7. deleted everything but wallet.dat, synchronised ok, but i have a minted block that was confirmed before the upgrade and is giving 0 confirms now.

any ideas?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Minted my first coins today!  Smiley
Activity: 140

now I hope the price of mintcoin is higher and higher. but  but but but I can not receive the stake, I am so sad.. I do not the reason...why  why ....

about eccoin? i think its mint or ecc

now I hope the price of mintcoin is higher and higher. but  but but but I can not receive the stake, I am so sad.. I do not the reason...why  why ....
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
this is the first time i read this tread in 3-4 days. needed a break. hope things get better. and bigger. still an investor
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The premine is for funding the Mintcoin Fundation.

David Latapie is in control of it with the developers and other who are members of The Mintcoin Fund.

David even invited opeennlyy to anyone who wanted to join the board of mintcoin fund.

Theres no premine scandal, we are really open and with fund to invest in LONG TERM SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.

There no other coin that is this open and clear and with funds to progress.

Any aditional info, feel free to ask whatever you want.

Im here to help and serve

Why cant we have a clear comprehensive list on what the premine has been spent on? How much of the premine is left? How much did the dev dump for btc for personal profit etc?

Bump

Bump

I just started minting a block now:

When you upgraded to 1.7 did you delete everything in %appdata% except for your wallet.dat?
Activity: 210
starting to worry, I now have several batches of coin that are nearly 30 days "aged" and have not minted yet. My wallet basically stopped minting after the 1.7 update though it seems to be synchronizing fine.

No need to worry : http://mint.blockx.info/get/chain/MintCoin

If you minted on day 20, you still have 10 days to go.
starting to worry, I now have several batches of coin that are nearly 30 days "aged" and have not minted yet. My wallet basically stopped minting after the 1.7 update though it seems to be synchronizing fine.

I received minted blocks just yesterday. Haven't had my wallet open much today, though.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
still waiting for 5 sats lol
Activity: 229

No, It is not stopped.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
I agree, it is better to NOT pump the price up higher and beyond MINT's infrastructure can support. We need to keep adding merchants and keep adding services. If the price is low right now it is not necessarily bad. The good thing I see is that MINT has already endured a bear market, and is now basically "flat-lining" and establishing a Solid Floor. Once the momentum starts to turn to the upside, it could really take off again. There really is very little holding MINT down right now. Just be glad Mintcoin is very undervalued right now, and take the time to establish life-long positions. This is the time to be telling your friends and family, to get a good hold in early. I am beginning to sense that the majority of the Mintcoin holders now are long-term investors and that it is only up from here, but will still take time. Mintcoin is likely to be a coin for more mature, calculating investor types.

Yup.

Slow and steady wins the race.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
I agree, it is better to NOT pump the price up higher and beyond MINT's infrastructure can support. We need to keep adding merchants and keep adding services. If the price is low right now it is not necessarily bad. The good thing I see is that MINT has already endured a bear market, and is now basically "flat-lining" and establishing a Solid Floor. Once the momentum starts to turn to the upside, it could really take off again. There really is very little holding MINT down right now. Just be glad Mintcoin is very undervalued right now, and take the time to establish life-long positions. This is the time to be telling your friends and family, to get a good hold in early. I am beginning to sense that the majority of the Mintcoin holders now are long-term investors and that it is only up from here, but will still take time. Mintcoin is likely to be a coin for more mature, calculating investor types.
Jump to: