Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 485. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will be buying more MINT tonight. and hope the price is low on april 1st. thats when i get paid Cool

Yes,
MINT prices will rise in a few days
Such a low price to buy MINT is wise!
Good luck.

Yeah, I agree. The build pressure built up so quickly. Something is brewing or there is a lot of interest now.

I called some friends 2 weeks ago, they have been checking on mint price, market volume and POS fast technology and some angels decided was a buy!

Cheesy

Yes Mint is definitely a buy especially with The Mint Fund being created as we speak. We have an exciting future ahead of us!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Remember to point your miners to http://www.hashco.ws

Email [email protected] and ask them to add Mintcoin to their exchange.

They are the top exchange in Canada and Canada is the country most tolerant to cryptos.

This could be big.

Tell them Vault of Satoshi is adding Mintcoin as well.
[Suspicious link removed] could still use some more mint hashers! 

Total Mint Paid Out: 4,013,212

The more hash, the more mint bought Smiley

cool that's good to hear! Let's keep cranking up that number
Activity: 448
http://hashco.ws could still use some more mint hashers! 

Total Mint Paid Out: 4,013,212

The more hash, the more mint bought Smiley
Activity: 42
I will be buying more MINT tonight. and hope the price is low on april 1st. thats when i get paid Cool

Yes,
Good luck.

Yeah, I agree. The build pressure built up so quickly. Something is brewing or there is a lot of interest now.

I called some friends 2 weeks ago, they have been checking on mint price, market volume and POS fast technology and some angels decided was a buy!

Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Yes,
Good luck.

This could get interesting this weekend Smiley

Tomorrow is the thunderclap as well Smiley sign up for it if you haven't already! https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9388-free-mintcoin-giveaway
any news on android wallet?

Yes, any news on the Android Wallet?

I keep hearing there is a bounty for it but have never seen how much the bounty amount is - has anybody else seen it?

I'm not sure but I think someone is in the process of working on the Android wallet. If not is it something you believe you're capable and interested in creating?
Activity: 868
...I have a question I know is asked often but here it comes again.  I bought 20k MintCoin and moved it to my Mintcoin wallet on Feb. 26th.   I have never added to or subtracted any coins since then.  It has never minted.  

Is it completely random when it will mint? And is there a way of telling whats my chance of it actually minting any time in the near future?  Also I know its been over 20 days, so when it actually does Mint, will it give me a percent of MintCoin for 20 days or the total days (like if it happened at 40 days do I get double?) I have waited for it to Mint?

Thanks in advance from a MintNewb!

You need to unlock your wallet for it to mint.
Make sure you have the latest wallet and then you only need to click the unlock button.

Unlocking a wallet assumes I locked it.  I never locked it.  As I was typing this out it just Minted for me.  I don't know how or why.  It just did it itself.  Maybe I just needed to leave the wallet open for more than 5 minutes after syncing?

Yup! That was the key. I usually leave mine open for an hour or two at a time. Minting is a lot like mining, where the number of coins you have at stake is analogous to the amount of hashpower you have. As such, it takes time to find a block and the more coins you have at stake the better the chance you will find one in a shorter amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 1442

Yes,
Good luck.

This could get interesting this weekend Smiley
Activity: 35
...I have a question I know is asked often but here it comes again.  I bought 20k MintCoin and moved it to my Mintcoin wallet on Feb. 26th.   I have never added to or subtracted any coins since then.  It has never minted. 

Is it completely random when it will mint? And is there a way of telling whats my chance of it actually minting any time in the near future?  Also I know its been over 20 days, so when it actually does Mint, will it give me a percent of MintCoin for 20 days or the total days (like if it happened at 40 days do I get double?) I have waited for it to Mint?

Make sure you have the latest wallet and then you only need to click the unlock button.

Unlocking a wallet assumes I locked it.  I never locked it.  As I was typing this out it just Minted for me.  I don't know how or why.  It just did it itself.  Maybe I just needed to leave the wallet open for more than 5 minutes after syncing?

Yes,
Good luck.

Activity: 53
Great Job! I think you could definitely find interest. Which multi-pool are we talking about?

A good mine pool will enable you to greatly improve the working efficiency!
Activity: 53

Yes,
Good luck.
Activity: 453
any news on android wallet?

Yes, any news on the Android Wallet?

I keep hearing there is a bounty for it but have never seen how much the bounty amount is - has anybody else seen it?
Activity: 3
...I have a question I know is asked often but here it comes again.  I bought 20k MintCoin and moved it to my Mintcoin wallet on Feb. 26th.   I have never added to or subtracted any coins since then.  It has never minted. 

Is it completely random when it will mint? And is there a way of telling whats my chance of it actually minting any time in the near future?  Also I know its been over 20 days, so when it actually does Mint, will it give me a percent of MintCoin for 20 days or the total days (like if it happened at 40 days do I get double?) I have waited for it to Mint?

Activity: 35

Activity: 364
New merchant for MintCoin!
Buy iPhone cases with your MINT at http://www.whipstergear.com/

Cool, who needs bitcoin when you can buy with mint at so many places  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

You get paid tonight  Wink  Cheesy
Jump to: