Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 487. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Has anyone figured out how many btc worth of mint you'll get per Mhs on hashcows?
I've been running it for 2.5 days now and it seems low, I think it might be better to collect the BTC ourselves then trade them in for mint...

Well how much have you received?

about .004 worth of btc for a 3.2 mhs rig...  Angry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Has anyone figured out how many btc worth of mint you'll get per Mhs on hashcows?
I've been running it for 2.5 days now and it seems low, I think it might be better to collect the BTC ourselves then trade them in for mint...

Well how much have you received?
Activity: 429
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
hello everybody

support this action!!!
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9388-free-mintcoin-giveaway?locale=en%3Fauth%3Dfalse

just 20 hours left!!!

social reach already:  53343 people

lets make 100000
Activity: 434
Current state at Mintpal. Check out that buy pressure!

52 BTC at stake, its not peanuts.

Did somebody say "Steak"?

Nevermind, false alarm. It was stake.

Anyhoo, everyone reading this, if you are a miner, be sure to point your GPUs and ASICs to http://www.hashco.ws

You boost the multipool hashrate and the buy pressure that will increase the price of Mintcoin. Be sure to change the settings to reflect payout in Mintcoins.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please don't forget to email:

[email protected] and ask them to trade Mintcoin

VirtEx is Canada's best and largest fiat to BTC and LTC exchange.

Getting them onboard will help with exposing many more Canadians to Mintcoin.

Canada is the country that is most tolerant to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

http://i62.tinypic.com/2e5ks9x.png

52 BTC at stake, its not peanuts.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

theres been a nice base of accumulation the last few days ... be prepared for liftoff Smiley

67 btc buy order at 10 sats Cheesy

Ya, I saw that...crazy  Shocked

Hey guys and gals, I want to remind everyone that using hashcows multipool to mine isn't just about getting Mintcoins! The higher the hashrate, the larger the buy.

Let's say we had enough miners for a 10 BTC buy. That would shoot the price up by 4 Satoshi! So not only do you get a Mint payout, every time you receive a payout your coins grow in value.

So, point your miners to hashco.ws and help pump it up!

P.S. don't forget to go to account settings and select payout in Mint, and add your Mint address! Happy Mining  Smiley

I dont think the buy all at once, they stagger buys throughout the day to get a better price and more mints Smiley

Well heck, that's even better!

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Ya, I saw that...crazy  Shocked

Hey guys and gals, I want to remind everyone that using hashcows multipool to mine isn't just about getting Mintcoins! The higher the hashrate, the larger the buy.

Let's say we had enough miners for a 10 BTC buy. That would shoot the price up by 4 Satoshi! So not only do you get a Mint payout, every time you receive a payout your coins grow in value.

P.S. don't forget to go to account settings and select payout in Mint, and add your Mint address! Happy Mining  Smiley

I dont think the buy all at once, they stagger buys throughout the day to get a better price and more mints Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

The miners more coins is more valuable
The miners refueling
Great tomorrow belongs to us
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Exactly. A multipool won't help the price without miners if we could get 10btc buys a day the price would end up stabilizing where it should be. Not these budget prices.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
All of us (i think) in the cryptocurrency space want to spread the message about this new technology, medium of exchange.  I am putting alot of time into contributing time and resources into a project which I feel adds to this message.  Many people who are aware of cryptocurrency are not participating in it or hold any coins of any sort.  I feel strongly that my finished book will introduce new comers and sceptics of cryptocurrencies so as to give them enough confidence to get involved

Hope this comment is clear and concise

Mintcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Mintcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

MazFPPCdT28dAsahqE9TyhD5WmDctbV9iz

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.

Its normal, its an orphan block, remeber that you are finding blocks!
your coinage is restarted if block is orphan, you arent losing anything.

BTW! Huge STAKE BRO!!! jejejejejej
anybody have unconfirmed transactions?Huh
http://clip2net.com/clip/m281087/1395993255-clip-23kb.png

Yes, I have many unconfirmed minting transactions. I wonder what happens to that coinage. Does it get re-minted or does it just disappear?
I still don't get it and I have read the explanations.

Coinage reset to original if block is orphan. quite nornal behaviour.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
http://mintcoingames.com/dice
http://mintcoingames.com/wheel

Established site for sale. Made like 250k MINT in the one month it has been online.

Price: 0.75 BTC only. PM me asap

You can also contact me for sites for other coins. Thanks
Jump to: