Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 490. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
when do you think mintcoin will go above 30 again? i hope soon.

I don't think so, the relationship between market supply and demand won't make it more than this,
Good luck to you. Smiley Smiley

I am holding mine as a long term investment.

Even reaching 100 or 200 satoshis, I may not sell. Definitely holding for long term. Mintcoin is a revolution and I do not want to be left out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
i mine this coin for a few days ,i am waiting for it get more expensive, this coin is good coin!
People reading this: Contact www.cavirtex.com and email them. Ask them to trade Mintcoin.

VirtEx is the largest BTC and LTC for fiat ($CAD) exchange in Canada. This will be big if they accept Mintcoin.

Canada is the most tolerant country of cryptocurrencies and altcoins and this will be a good environment for Mintcoin to grow and for fresh money to enter.

Afterwards, we can all start emailing Canadian charities and nonprofits and ask them to accept Mintcoin donations. We will then donate to them. We can start emailing charities in Canada once Vault of Satoshi trades Mintcoin. Then we can bother VirtEx again. We can start with smaller charities and lesser known organizations and causes and use that as a stepping stone for larger and more well known charities. We need them to put our logos on their site to advertise for us in exchange for getting people to donate.

Then we will email businesses and ask them to accept Mintcoin. We will try to get larger businesses and corporations to accept Mintcoin. We will use the charities as a stepping stone (You see, such and such charity loves Mintcoin, so you should have Mintcoin too for your business). You can tell businesses that they can get money in fiat back immediately through an exchange such as Vault of Satoshi.
Will do, but do you have an email address? When I click 'Contact Us' I get: Contact Us - For support, please use our ticketing system by clicking here or call toll free: 1-888-812-2525.

The email is [email protected]

You can also let them know that their top competitor is adding Mintcoin as well:

https://twitter.com/vaultofsatoshi/status/448201281421967360
http://www.reddit.com/r/vos/comments/219f8l/announcement_from_vos_new_coins_coming_soon/?utm_content=bufferfa68e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I will try to contact them as well and maybe mention that a competitor of theirs The Vault of Satoshi has already decided that they are going to accept Mintcoins but of course in a friendly  manner

Excellent. I'm gonna email them right away. We need more and more readers to email them too. It shows that a lot of people are interested and will make them more eager to add it.

Everyone
, email [email protected] and ask them to add Mintcoin. Every little bit counts. Each email helps. It really does!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Joining in the social experiment. I am holding my Mintcoins and won't be selling until we reach at least 100 satoshis.

You are wise look very correct, thank you for giving me some guidance, thank you for your experience. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
People reading this: Contact www.cavirtex.com and email them. Ask them to trade Mintcoin.

VirtEx is the largest BTC and LTC for fiat ($CAD) exchange in Canada. This will be big if they accept Mintcoin.

Canada is the most tolerant country of cryptocurrencies and altcoins and this will be a good environment for Mintcoin to grow and for fresh money to enter.

Afterwards, we can all start emailing Canadian charities and nonprofits and ask them to accept Mintcoin donations. We will then donate to them. We can start emailing charities in Canada once Vault of Satoshi trades Mintcoin. Then we can bother VirtEx again. We can start with smaller charities and lesser known organizations and causes and use that as a stepping stone for larger and more well known charities. We need them to put our logos on their site to advertise for us in exchange for getting people to donate.

Then we will email businesses and ask them to accept Mintcoin. We will try to get larger businesses and corporations to accept Mintcoin. We will use the charities as a stepping stone (You see, such and such charity loves Mintcoin, so you should have Mintcoin too for your business). You can tell businesses that they can get money in fiat back immediately through an exchange such as Vault of Satoshi.
Will do, but do you have an email address? When I click 'Contact Us' I get: Contact Us - For support, please use our ticketing system by clicking here or call toll free: 1-888-812-2525.

You can also let them know that their top competitor is adding Mintcoin as well:

http://www.reddit.com/r/vos/comments/219f8l/announcement_from_vos_new_coins_coming_soon/?utm_content=bufferfa68e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I will try to contact them as well and maybe mention that a competitor of theirs The Vault of Satoshi has already decided that they are going to accept Mintcoins but of course in a friendly  manner

when do you think mintcoin will go above 30 again? i hope soon.

I don't think so, the relationship between market supply and demand won't make it more than this,
Good luck to you. Smiley Smiley
The bad news..Mintpal is down? Good news, you can buy mint at a discount price on Cryptsy

Thank you for reminding me, believe you this proposal will make many people return
Wish us luck! Smiley

Activity: 42

Lets Do iT!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i hope mintcoin thinks of a lot of new ideas to get the word out. i want to believe in this coin so much. some days im happy...most days i'm sad

They are working on new ideas all the time and are really open to all new ideas. They seem to really think outside the box. If you have any great ideas make sure to contact them and let them know. I've come up with a couple and they started working on them right away. I think This coin has a great community, Team and a bright future!

like i said in an earlier post. i wished they would have more gambling sites. ive listed 2 of them

http://cryptobettingindex.com/mintcoin-2/

and both are in the top 50 betting sites

http://cryptobettingindex.com/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 42
14, well we fall less tha BC jejejejej

Smile!

There is plenty of other alts falling a lot faster than mint!

Theres blood everywhereeee today, but mint is stable!
People reading this: Contact [email protected] and email them. Ask them to trade Mintcoin.

¤     [email protected]    ¤

i hope mintcoin thinks of a lot of new ideas to get the word out. i want to believe in this coin so much. some days im happy...most days i'm sad

They are working on new ideas all the time and are really open to all new ideas. They seem to really think outside the box. If you have any great ideas make sure to contact them and let them know. I've come up with a couple and they started working on them right away. I think This coin has a great community, Team and a bright future!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
someone on reddit came up with an interesting idea of a community buy event. Where the community works together to help buy Mintcoins in a joint effort at the same time. I'm not sure it will work but an interesting idea. People would also need to hold after buying. I buy periodically so it would make sense to me if this was attempted to wait and do this.
Happy to announce that CleverPuffin is now accepting Mintcoin Smiley

See: http://www.cleverpuffin.com/blog/now-accepting-mintcoin/

This is some more good news for Mintcoin!
so thisisit have you decided to purchase some mintcoin yet?

i had some mil. sold all. will buy back later...

well glad to hear. Hopefully soon since you're such a fan! I love Mintcoin too thinking about getting a mintcoin T shirt
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
so thisisit have you decided to purchase some mintcoin yet?

i had some mil. sold all. will buy back later...
Happy to announce that CleverPuffin is now accepting Mintcoin Smiley

See: http://www.cleverpuffin.com/blog/now-accepting-mintcoin/
Jump to: