Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 500. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
hey guys
i would like to print out some mintlogo stickers but when i tried to send the logo which is available on the first site here to the printcompany i realized that the graphic details are to low. So could somebody give me the Mintcoin logo with a higher quality, please?
thanks

edit: i mean the round green logo...

There is an image set in the OP:
https://mega.co.nz/#!xIY2XKrA!uq0MOBM6M1PXOqOCgxteJ-C5JiZJ8LzP0DP_ztPNLwo

yeah it is the same i tried, but i has not enough pixels

Ah... So ask pixibug on MintcoinTalk for more (I think he also has an account here)
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
hey guys
i would like to print out some mintlogo stickers but when i tried to send the logo which is available on the first site here to the printcompany i realized that the graphic details are to low. So could somebody give me the Mintcoin logo with a higher quality, please?
thanks

yeah it is the same i tried, but i has not enough pixels
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think MINT has passed it's critical phase and now the dumpers and the sell walls are thinning out.

Looking very encouraging for the longer term. Smiley

we need more technical backing like multipools, and of course mostly important are environment conservation projects.

Absolutely, we need the mintcoin foundation up and running. I have put forward a potential eco project on mintcointalk (green hydro electric with a potential return back in royalties to mint)
although it may be out of reach as it needs 700k to fully fund. The higher the mint price, the more projects we can fund and the larger projects we can fund.
Activity: 294
probably buy walls at 14,15 are fake.

7 BTC at 17 is still good though.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Mintcoin is a class act.

Installed the linux wallet last night and I could not be more pleased with the look and features. Transactions are quick.

Mint has everything going for it to keep rising to the top.
Activity: 868
ive decided to stick with my mintcoin. also i get paid from my affiliates on march31. i plan on buying more mint
Activity: 325
hey guys
thanks

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
hey guys
thanks

Activity: 434
An Android wallet is coming out, 20% interest in the first year, an excellent hashcows multipool...

better get on the train. I have no idea why anyone would sell at 17 satoshis or less when this coin can reach 100X that or more.

Lol .. the Mint Train

LOL. I just realized, it's a before and after pic.

Before...

After...(6 months later)
Activity: 868
An Android wallet is coming out, 20% interest in the first year, an excellent hashcows multipool...

better get on the train. I have no idea why anyone would sell at 17 satoshis or less when this coin can reach 100X that or more.

Lol .. the Mint Train

LOL. this just made my morning Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Lol .. the Mint Train

Activity: 224
probably buy walls at 14,15 are fake.
This is what is going on at Mintpal. Finally!  Cheesy

Activity: 182
done!!!

took 6 hours but it's done.   

1.6 looks alot better than my old 1.3

go MINT!!

fly to the moon slowly.
had a 20000 satoshi wet dream tonight  Grin

i love you , wa haha
So blackcoin bug of getbalance caused a million lost coins? Doesnt mint also have this
bug people were saying? Exchanges maybe lost coins?

Blackcoin is being shitcoined, it doesn't have a bug. You know that.

Thanks for this. I was so close to selling off a small amount of MINT to buy a few Blackcoins when I realized Blackcoins don't offer much value and are just a byproduct of Wolong's manipulation. Who wants to get into a highly manipulated coin from a scammer? It was just hype. I finally came back to my senses and pumped more into MINT. I will be pumping more into MINT any chance I can get and so should everyone else. When enough people see the true value of MINT over the crap out there, the price will already be too expensive to buy in. Get in while you can.

It's like Berkshire Hathaway when no one cared. $187,587.00 a share today. One hundred and eighty seven hundred thousand dollars!  Cry There is extreme value in Mintcoin. My mind is blown how not more people can see that.

Vault of Satoshi taking Mintcoin will be big. I am launching a marketing campaign when that happens and it will compound the effect. I think this will have a really positive impact and it will be big. It will involve ads, business letters like the one I had previously written, and much more. It was really important to my campaign that I find a place that can get fiat into a legitimate and fully registered exchange. In April, people can finally get Mintcoins with their fiat money in North America. This reduces the reliance on Bitcoin and it reduces the confusion with Bitcoin. Why do I have to buy this orange Bitcoin to buy this green Mintcoin? There is this huge environmental benefit as well. Mintcoin is building so much value, the price is gonna rocket outta this world!

Don't forget to point your miners to [Suspicious link removed] and start multipool mining for MINT.

haha  I have donated 2m  to the pool, mintcoin flies to the moon
Vault of Satoshi taking Mintcoin will be big. I am launching a marketing campaign when that happens and it will compound the effect. I think this will have a really positive impact and it will be big. It will involve ads, business letters like the one I had previously written, and much more. It was really important to my campaign that I find a place that can get fiat into a legitimate and fully registered exchange. In April, people can finally get Mintcoins with their fiat money in North America. This reduces the reliance on Bitcoin and it reduces the confusion with Bitcoin. Why do I have to buy this orange Bitcoin to buy this green Mintcoin? There is this huge environmental benefit as well. Mintcoin is building so much value, the price is gonna rocket outta this world!

Don't forget to point your miners to hashco.ws and start multipool mining for MINT.

Activity: 429
Hey word is out that there is a multi pool that will mine shit coins and buy mintcoin is any of this true and if it is post up the pool.

yes I have not read the last few posts so please tell me.

http://hashco.ws

Just sign up and you can change it under account settings ...

me too.... mining MINT as from yesterday!... Hope this will shake up the market a little Smiley
Thanks for the link, I've pointed my 3.2 mhs over there to see how it preforms Smiley
Jump to: