Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 565. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 For those of you who haven't commented please goto https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vault-of-satoshi-asks-what-coins-do-you-want-to-see-519658 and cast your vote for having Mintcoin to be added to the Vault of Satoshi which is an important Fiat exchange based in Canada. Please give reasons as well if you can for them considering Mintcoin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I don't understand... If the coins are constantly traded at the exchanges doesn't coinage reset?
How big part of the coins there can possible be unmoved for 20+ days?
Or are they unmoved even if they are traded?

The coins are unmoved. They just update a table in the database of how many coins in their wallet you own. Just like a pool. The pool does not have a wallet for each account.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't understand... If the coins are constantly traded at the exchanges doesn't coinage reset?

I bet they are unmoved and since each movement would incur a transaction fee and the exchange would want to make the most profit that it can so why move any coins when you can just update numbers in a table of the database. Then when you withdraw those coins are moved.

Yes of course, thats the way it works! I'm sorry, i didn't think... im stoopid... or tired... Smiley
Only have 100k there but i move them to my wallet asap Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
entering dreamland again....  Lips sealed

STAY OUT OF MY DREEAAMZZ! But for real, why are you here still?

haha really
legendary

I bet they are unmoved and since each movement would incur a transaction fee and the exchange would want to make the most profit that it can so why move any coins when you can just update numbers in a table of the database. Then when you withdraw those coins are moved.
Activity: 230
Well, I have never ever sold one Mint yet and have only the Mint I've bought on Mintpal still there.

I will still never sell any of my Mint, but will continue to buy them to help take down the sell walls.
Activity: 126
I have shared the movement on Reddit: http://redd.it/20qo6y Smiley

Awesome, way to take the bull by the balls.

Nice! I upvoted. Others with Reddit accounts, please upvote that post.
Activity: 210
I have shared the movement on Reddit: http://redd.it/20qo6y Smiley

Awesome, way to take the bull by the balls.
This is a mutual defense pact, guys. '

It's either this or lay down and die. Now let's go. I've removed my holdings and secreted in my wallet for the agreed 20 days.

Who will join?
Count me in. I moved all my coins out of Mintpal. Only buy orders left, no sell orders.

Good man.

Who else?
Activity: 25
Activity: 126

It's either this or lay down and die. Now let's go. I've removed my holdings and secreted in my wallet for the agreed 20 days.

Who will join?
Count me in. I moved all my coins out of Mintpal. Only buy orders left, no sell orders.
legendary
Only people who bought in under 10 satoshis can sell for a profit now. Join me in removing your sell orders and pledging to mint for for at least the first 20 day minting period.

Let us inaugurate the Brotherhood of the MINT, a guild of currency investors dedicated to making this coin a truly utilitarian, and thus truly profitable, currency. Since only by community consensus can a currency work this is what has to be done to solidify our community and it's fighting spirit.  

Our first order of business should be a pledge not to sell for under 60 satoshis for at least one 20 day minting period.

Move your coins out of all exchanges and into your wallets. Join us and we will control our own destiny!

I agree.  I personally am not going to sell or trade till way higher than 60

What little I had on the exchange has been removed and I also bought 300k to get more off the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

Only people who bought in under 10 satoshis can sell for a profit now. Join me in removing your sell orders and pledging to mint for at least the first 20 day minting period.

Let us inaugurate the Brotherhood of the MINT, a guild of currency investors dedicated to making this coin a truly utilitarian, and thus truly profitable, currency. Since only by community consensus can a currency work this is what has to be done to solidify our community and it's fighting spirit.  

Our first order of business should be a pledge not to sell for under 60 satoshis for at least one 20 day minting period.

Move your coins out of all exchanges and into your wallets. Join us and we will control our own destiny!

This is the way forward.

Look at it like this ...

(1) Keep your 'money' in a bank, get no interest yourself (let the banksters have it) and watch it lose value.

(2) Keep your 'money' in your own pocket (PC wallet), receive interest at up to 20% and watch it potentially gain in value as well.

... Its a no brainer really isn't it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

STAY OUT OF MY DREEAAMZZ! But for real, why are you here still?
Activity: 452
The only way to relieve the sale enormous pressure forcing this coins price down is if a substantial amount of sale orders are removed from the board.

There is some buying pressure but it is a canny operator who will never budge, they have to be forced out of position by some type of radical change in the situation.

Remove all sell orders under 60 and MINT for at least one 20 day period!

Otherwise be prepared to dump for an enormous loss. We are almost at single digits.

My body is ready!

Only people who bought in under 10 satoshis can sell for a profit now. Join me in removing your sell orders and pledging to mint for at least the first 20 day minting period.

+1000, a new movement had born  Grin

Who will join?
Activity: 224
Jump to: