Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 566. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I'm in! As previously stated, I'm not selling until at least 380 anyway.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Only people who bought in under 10 satoshis can sell for a profit now. Join me in removing your sell orders and pledging to mint for for at least the first 20 day minting period.

Let us inaugurate the Brotherhood of the MINT, a guild of currency investors dedicated to making this coin a truly utilitarian, and thus truly profitable, currency. Since only by community consensus can a currency work this is what has to be done to solidify our community and it's fighting spirit.  

Our first order of business should be a pledge not to sell for under 60 satoshis for at least one 20 day minting period.

Move your coins out of all exchanges and into your wallets. Join us and we will control our own destiny!

I agree.  I personally am not going to sell or trade till way higher than 60
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The only way to relieve the sale enormous pressure forcing this coins price down is if a substantial amount of sale orders are removed from the board.

There is some buying pressure but it is a canny operator who will never budge, they have to be forced out of position by some type of radical change in the situation.

Remove all sell orders under 60 and MINT for at least one 20 day period!

Otherwise be prepared to dump for an enormous loss. We are almost at single digits.

My body is ready!

Only people who bought in under 10 satoshis can sell for a profit now. Join me in removing your sell orders and pledging to mint for at least the first 20 day minting period.

Let us inaugurate the Brotherhood of the MINT, a guild of currency investors dedicated to making this coin a truly utilitarian, and thus truly profitable, currency. Since only by community consensus can a currency work this is what has to be done to solidify our community and it's fighting spirit.  

Our first order of business should be a pledge not to sell for under 60 satoshis for at least one 20 day minting period.

Move your coins out of all exchanges and into your wallets. Join us and we will control our own destiny!

I will join this movement. Wasn't planning on selling for a while anyways, I'm in it for the long haul Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The only way to relieve the sale enormous pressure forcing this coins price down is if a substantial amount of sale orders are removed from the board.

There is some buying pressure but it is a canny operator who will never budge, they have to be forced out of position by some type of radical change in the situation.

Otherwise be prepared to dump for an enormous loss. We are almost at single digits.

My body is ready!

Only people who bought in under 10 satoshis can sell for a profit now. Join me in removing your sell orders and pledging to mint for for at least the first 20 day minting period.

That sounds like a brilliant idea! Do you want to post it to the Subreddit to let more people know?

Let the proclamation be heard throughout the realm!
Activity: 25

My body is ready!

That sounds like a brilliant idea! Do you want to post it to the Subreddit to let more people know?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Let us inaugurate the Brotherhood of the MINT, a guild of currency investors dedicated to making this coin truly utilitarian, and thus truly profitable, currency. Since only by community consensus can a currency work this is what has to be done to solidify our community and it's fighting spirit. 

Sounds sexy. I'm down.

My body is ready!

Only people who bought in under 10 satoshis can sell for a profit now. Join me in removing your sell orders and pledging to mint for at least the first 20 day minting period.

Activity: 165

My body is ready!

well I could do the pump and dump thing too and buy BC at 1500 and sell at 3000 but I don't think it's right and only losers take advantage of people like that. I would rather invest in coins like Mintcoin with a bright future and strong community backing them.
lackcoin, which is what people are switching over to

nobody is switching to blackcoin except pump and dumpers, all of which are steadily losing their holdings to this racket

every time they dump to go to another coin that they see a + sign in front of they lose a little more ground because by that time it is too late and once again they are left holding the bag, not by "the 1% who trade successfully" but by the institutions they are trusting to run a straight game.

this is the reason why there is so much desperate FUD being perpetrated by those who switch back and forth from coin to coin hoping to get lucky and make a fast profit.

You may as well play the lottery. You might actually get lucky doing that at least.
haha there we go people from BC coming over again to try to get Mintcoin people to sell so they can pump and dump on them. I read threads about how easy BC is to pump since there are so few coins. Looks like it's getting to a good dumping range now
Activity: 452
20% rate of interest is too high. 20 times higher than blackcoin, which is what people are switching over to. No pre-mine, a more active dev, innovations like bcmultipool and more on the way. Plus everyday you log into Mintpal and the price of Blackcoin is steadily rising and Mintcoin is falling. I think Blackcoin market cap overtook Mintcoin today.

For me, BC have more reasons of be a bubble that mintcoin. BC will falls also, mintcoin is undervalued. Don't worry so much about the price, work, live, eat, and leave that the things fall on its correct place.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
20% rate of interest is too high. 20 times higher than blackcoin, which is what people are switching over to. No pre-mine, a more active dev, innovations like bcmultipool and more on the way. Plus everyday you log into Mintpal and the price of Blackcoin is steadily rising and Mintcoin is falling. I think Blackcoin market cap overtook Mintcoin today.

Activity: 224
seen that before. it will continue.. dont worry. it will be back. could be a cryptsy api issue. its batch-like processing.
If it was an auto sell bot I don't think it would take breaks like it is right now
its same as multipool behavior. i remember mintcoin was also hit by mp. if it are not the exchanges. then it will be middlecoin. same behavior.

I don't know, but I know that your previous reasoning is very flawed. The exchanges don't dump coins themself.

what do they do with their minted coins then? also if you think about this a bit further.... i can also be applied to regular coins. dump for btc, buy back cheaper.

since they are not regulated they can do whatever they like to increase profits.

They could mint IF the people leaves deposits more than 20 days. A big IF, in my opinion (I never do it this). With BC is possible because its mint time is very short, you agree ?
Activity: 224
its same as multipool behavior. i remember mintcoin was also hit by mp. if it are not the exchanges. then it will be middlecoin. same behavior.

I don't know, but I know that your previous reasoning is very flawed. The exchanges don't dump coins themself.

what do they do with their minted coins then? also if you think about this a bit further.... i can also be applied to regular coins. dump for btc, buy back cheaper. dump extra coins for extra btc.

since they are not regulated they can do whatever they like to increase/maximize profits.
Activity: 126
I highly doubt Cryptsy give 2 shits about mining a few extra MINTs.  Cryptsy did 3000 BTC of volume yesterday.  Correct my math if I am wrong but 3000 BTC of volume x .5% trading fees (for the buy and sell) = 15 BTC a day income for Cryptsy.  Do you really think big vern is worried about a few million MINT here or there?  I am sure the whole process of moving coins back and forth between hot and cold wallets as needed would regularly destroy coin days.  Don't you think he has bigger fish to fry?

Now I've heard a lot of FUD, but worrying that Cryptsy is secretly using the MINT held on their exchange to gain extra coins, is the most unintelligible, ignorant, illogical piece of FUD I have heard in quite some time.
Yes, agreed, but it would be likewise stupid for Cryptsy to not sell the minted Mintcoins from their wallet holdings to make even more BTC. That would be done at the current buy price, which does nothing to increase the asking price.

Jump to: