Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 563. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Buy support for Mintcoin at Mintpal looks very healthy!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 364
Mintpal no longer displays charts of any kind in my browser.

delete your browsers cache
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Mintpal no longer displays charts of any kind in my browser.
This is a mutual defense pact, guys. '

It's either this or lay down and die. Now let's go. I've removed my holdings and secreted in my wallet for the agreed 20 days.

Who will join?

I'm gonna be minting with 100% of my Mintcoins for far, far, far longer than 20 days, lol.

Mintcoin's proof of stake is awesome, even if it goes to 15% in the second year, then 10%, then 5%.

One guy said that he won't sell his last Bitcoin, unless it was for one trillion dollars. I am thinking this guy has a point.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Buysupport of MINT now bigger than sellsupport on cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/156
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Wow, Mintpal added candlesticks! They continue to impress me everyday.

Mintpal, Mintcoin, MINT is amazing! Shocked
Activity: 210
Wow, Mintpal added candlesticks! They continue to impress me everyday.
Activity: 210
Mintpal back up!

There's still a good amount of buy support. Must be manipulation keeping the prices down. Mintcoin is dangerously undervalued right now. If I had more BTC or LTC, I would buy up even more Mintcoin. It's too bad I have no more Blackcoin to sell to buy Mintcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
20% Proof of Stake is fantastic. I love Mintcoin. Try getting that from a centralized bank.

The users have the power with MINT!

Uti possidetis

"as you possess, so may you continue to possess"

Cheesy
Stay out of the single digit.

This. All we need to do is hodl for a while, no need for panic sell at 1.
Just pull them out and mint for a month.

If it ever drops to 1 satoshi, I will sell everything to buy up all the Mintcoins if I had to. It will not stay at 1 satoshi for long, if it will ever reach that. The trade volume is insane with Mintcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
Stay out of the single digit.

This. All we need to do is hodl for a while, no need for panic sell at 1.
Just pull them out and mint for a month.
20% Proof of Stake is fantastic. I love Mintcoin. Try getting that from a centralized bank.

The users have the power with MINT!
I was trying to buy some extra mints but the damn exchange all of a sudden went to maintenance mode.

Won't sell them before hitting 60 but probably won't sell them at all the first 2 years.

I'm with you. They are so severely undervalued right now, it's hilarious.

Remember one time when Bitcoins were like $0.10 each? It's the same sort of thing with Mintcoin right now.
We have the power to make this coin work. I think we've proven that in the first hour of this new movement.

We've successfully moved the market enough to cause extreme disruption.
Gonna keep up with building the infrastructure. No other altcoin has had this level of activity in the first month.

Amazing coin and amazing dev and community.

And activity is the critical fundamental quality that causes value.

487 pages on bitcointalk and only within its first month.

Btw, Mintcoin's marketcap has and will always exceed Blackcoin's marketcap. I no longer hold Blackcoins, just Mintcoins. I won't ever touch Blackcoins again. The price keeps going down and it's the lowest it's ever been.
Jump to: