Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 564. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I was trying to buy some extra mints but the damn exchange all of a sudden went to maintenance mode.

Won't sell them before hitting 60 but probably won't sell them at all the first 2 years.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Won't be selling until 1,000 satoshis or more, much more!

Activity: 364
Gonna keep up with building the infrastructure. No other altcoin has had this level of activity in the first month.

Amazing coin and amazing dev and community.

And activity is the critical fundamental quality that causes value.
Already removed all my mint from the exchanges, will be back in 20 days let the minting begin!

Stay out of the single digit.
Activity: 434
Gonna keep up with building the infrastructure. No other altcoin has had this level of activity in the first month.

Amazing coin and amazing dev and community.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Ok so were all removing our mint from the exchanges and holding them correct? If that's the case I'm in! Just wish everyone would follow suit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't usually like to get into conversations about pump and dumps, however I've noticed something that should probably be mentioned to the community.

Yesterday, on Mintpal there was a 23 BTC buy order at 1 satoshi. Early today 20 BTC of that buy order was moved and buy orders were placed starting at 15 satoshi and moving downward with the largest buy order being at 12 satoshi.

Why would someone buy 20 BTC worth of a coin that is currently on a downtrend?

Food for thought. I would hate to see members of this community get burned by selling low and buying high.

Posted this yesterday. Biggest buy placed at 12 sat(around 9 BTC) and another at 10 sat(around 7 BTC).

After 10 sat there wasn't much to talk about. Whoever is buying up the sells will want to pump around 10 sat.

They pump by tweeting followers to buy, this causes a spike in volume and price. When people see this they start to buy as well. This would be a good time to BUY, and a REALLY BAD time to sell.
This is an awesome coin. No wonder there are so many FUDDERS around. They love Mintcoin just as much as me and they all came out now when the prices are low because they want more! They want the 20% free Mintcoins as well.

Even more reason to hold and not sell to the FUDDERS.

that is correct, sir
price will now go up  Smiley

Exactly. The volume was double what it was yesterday, despite the price being much lower today. There is gonna be lots of action. Can't wait for 3,000 satoshis. This is where we're headed!
This is an awesome coin. No wonder there are so many FUDDERS around. They love Mintcoin just as much as me and they all came out now when the prices are low because they want more! They want the 20% free Mintcoins as well.

Even more reason to hold and not sell to the FUDDERS.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
I don't understand... If the coins are constantly traded at the exchanges doesn't coinage reset?
How big part of the coins there can possible be unmoved for 20+ days?
Or are they unmoved even if they are traded?

Exchanges can easily operate on a fractional reserve basis.

At a guess a minimum of 10 to 25% for a hot wallet. Thus leaving perhaps 90% of your Mintcoins to mint from or to keep for themselves or to dump.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5769563

I have always kept my own Mintcoins in my wallet and instantly transferred anything I brought from an exchange.

A main principal of crypto currency is ownership of your 'money'. Leaving Mintcoins on an exchange is like paying banks your interest !
mintpal down for maintenance

working already
I don't understand... If the coins are constantly traded at the exchanges doesn't coinage reset?
How big part of the coins there can possible be unmoved for 20+ days?
Or are they unmoved even if they are traded?

The coins are unmoved. They just update a table in the database of how many coins in their wallet you own. Just like a pool. The pool does not have a wallet for each account.

Exactly, they are operating fractionally, as in only a fraction of the money in play is actually present. Most of it is in a wallet minting away, compounding at 20%

"We the hardworking and honest people, we decided to start THE REVOLUTION against the greasy speculative whales"

Grin

I like it.

Something for everyone!

united force!
Well, I have never ever sold one Mint yet and have only the Mint I've bought on Mintpal still there.

I will still never sell any of my Mint, but will continue to buy them to help take down the sell walls.

If you'll join with us and pledge not to sell until 60 you'll make a nice profit. But we gotta get enough to join with us to move the market.

That's going to take some doing. I hope we can get everyone that was down for the multipool idea on board. It simple math. If the total orders for sale add up to way more than the total order to buy the price will go down.

The only way that is going to happen is if we can take enough MINT off of the table.
Activity: 452

"We the hardworking and honest people, we decided to start THE REVOLUTION against the greasy speculative whales"

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
https://c-cex.com moved to much faster servers.
We can now handle 10x times more online users! Welcome!
Jump to: