Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 578. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In my wallet,  when I do

./mintcoind getbalance

I get one amount

when I do..

./mintcoind getbalance ""

I get a higher amount, which is correct (with minting)

is this normal?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
While I am slightly pissed off to see us drop to 13 when I woke up, I know that those dumping now are those who bought at 4 and 5 satoshi and whose patients has run out. Don't look at these dumps and think that people have lost faith in the coin - they haven't - this is just people content with making 3 or 4 times their BTC investment back and fair enough I suppose!

What is encouraging is that while these sell walls are clearly an attempt to keep the price pushing down, buy support has been able to hold off all but the biggest dumpers.

Alot of folk have been selling their MINT for BTC to buy LTC too remember - There is always a reason why people sell off coins lower than they could otherwise get for them, it is them thinking they can make a quick buck on another coin and then come back and buy MINT even lower. How's about we teach them a lesson?

How many mints in circulation atm?

Approximately 18,670,515,966
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
While I am slightly pissed off to see us drop to 13 when I woke up, I know that those dumping now are those who bought at 4 and 5 satoshi and whose patience has run out. Don't look at these dumps and think that people have lost faith in the coin - they haven't - this is just people content with making 3 or 4 times their BTC investment back and fair enough I suppose!

What is encouraging is that while these sell walls are clearly an attempt to keep the price pushing down, buy support has been able to hold off all but the biggest dumpers.

Alot of folk have been selling their MINT for BTC to buy LTC too remember - There is always a reason why people sell off coins lower than they could otherwise get for them, it is them thinking they can make a quick buck on another coin and then come back and buy MINT even lower. How's about we teach them a lesson?

Basically, prices will drop then stabilize. When the weak hands have sold, there will be a lot less dumping and Mintcoin can spread its wings and really fly! Now, we wait. Now, we hold and we wait.
Activity: 258
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention
Never forget to look at the trading volumes too !
On mintpal it's only around 36BTC for the moment. This is the silence before the storm  Wink
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Great coin, great community. I won't be cashing out until at least 250 satoshis. I'm patient, I will stick around for 4 or 5 years if I have to, but it won't take that long.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
While I am slightly pissed off to see us drop to 13 when I woke up, I know that those dumping now are those who bought at 4 and 5 satoshi and whose patients has run out. Don't look at these dumps and think that people have lost faith in the coin - they haven't - this is just people content with making 3 or 4 times their BTC investment back and fair enough I suppose!

How many mints in circulation atm?
Activity: 154
While I am slightly pissed off to see us drop to 13 when I woke up, I know that those dumping now are those who bought at 4 and 5 satoshi and whose patience has run out. Don't look at these dumps and think that people have lost faith in the coin - they haven't - this is just people content with making 3 or 4 times their BTC investment back and fair enough I suppose!

Activity: 210
Crindon, ahbartsch, if I had money I would throw it at you two  Cheesy

I nominate you both to be Official Mintcoin team members!

Edit: I should mention I'm just some guy on the internet, but I think the community would agree. Grin
Namecheap is one of the best registrars out there for domain names. They take Bitcoin. I'm gonna email them and ask them to take Mintcoin as well. We do need others to do the same because they would be more inclined to take Mintcoin if more people ask them to.
Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See?: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vault-of-satoshi-asks-what-coins-do-you-want-to-see-519658

Let them know what makes Mintcoin awesome and we can have another fiat exchange!

I put in a request for Mintcoin in that thread.

Saw your post, good job! I added my own 2 cents after you.

Mintcoin to the moon!
Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See?: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vault-of-satoshi-asks-what-coins-do-you-want-to-see-519658

Let them know what makes Mintcoin awesome and we can have another fiat exchange!

Saw your post, good job! I added my own 2 cents after you.
Getting a fiat exchange for Canada would help my marketing strategy for Mintcoin. It's one of the missing pieces.

Vault of Satoshi would be great for this.

Activity: 126
Can someone please tell me why I'm on this list?

Correction: Current Mintcoin Ignore List:

Turds and Trolls Worth Ignoring

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. mr_random
I'm not sure how I'll survive without you 4. You are a fun and hilarious bunch of cuddly trolls, but you are also spreading FUD. I'll try to make it through the day without you...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

litebit is the only one around right now?
Activity: 210

This is a very legit fiat exchange. This would be a great place for the community to focus attention. Thanks for the link!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
someone keep selling pos mined mintcoins. Is there any way to reduce the pos reward ?by dev?
Activity: 458
You can now buy gold and silver with your MintCoins! http://www.bitgild.com/

Wow! That is awesome! I'm going to buy some when we are at 50 sat.

Activity: 452
Current Mintcoin Ignore List:

Turds and Trolls Worth Ignoring

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. deadmanwalking
5. mr_random
I'm not sure how I'll survive without you 5. You are a fun and hilarious bunch of cuddly trolls, but you are also spreading FUD. I'll try to make it through the day without you...

At least they're keeping this thread bumped! No publicity is bad publicity! Or is it all publicity is good publicity?

Can someone please tell me why I'm on this list?

I was about to say... I don't think you belong on that list.

Definitely, deadmanwalking have been supporting this coin with intelligent comments.
Jump to: