Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 619. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I like it as 3d with silver shiny. Simple and sophisticated. without 3d looking tho it looks to  "cartoonish".

I want to be able to watch it with 3D glasses to.  It should also make a "whoosh" sound.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
https://upbit.org/ is supposed to offer MINT trading, any feedback welcome!

MINT/USD here we go Wink Good news!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I really love this environmentally friendly coin. I believe the coin will do very well and am excited about its future. I think that if everyone got on their facebook and shared with friends and family it would not only help the ones you care about giving them the information to invest but would really go a long way in promoting the coin. Also for anyone that hasn't yet please like the Mintcoin facebook page
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well crap, I have no other choice to sell my stash of 1.1M~ mint at about any price now, I must pay rent ASAP and it's the only way I am going to manage.

You should not be investing in altcoins with your rent money. Just saying...it can be tempting I know but please try to not do this for your own sake.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I like it as 3d with silver shiny. Simple and sophisticated. without 3d looking tho it looks to  "cartoonish".

It would look excellent on a tee shirt though
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do you guys think the price will go any lower?

I don't think it's gonna go any lower. The price seems to be going back up and there is buy support building up on Mintpal.

The last asking price went from 28 satoshis down to 21 satoshis. It is now at 22 satoshis.

There may be some more dumping from mined coins, but it won't be much more now. There is more incentive to hold coins and mint new ones. Lots of fun there. Prices ought to rise as people hold in order to mint and there is less and less and less dumping at the exchanges. With a decrease in supply of coins dumped at the exchanges, there will be a comparable rise in price. Yummy.

I was thinking along the same lines.  Cool
mint is ridiculously cheap at mintpal in the MNT/LTC cunrrency pair right now.
Activity: 145
this coin is a lot of potential. I think it'll be the next doge
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

I don't think it's gonna go any lower. The price seems to be going back up and there is buy support building up on Mintpal.

The last asking price went from 28 satoshis down to 21 satoshis. It is now at 22 satoshis.

There may be some more dumping from mined coins, but it won't be much more now. There is more incentive to hold coins and mint new ones. Lots of fun there. Prices ought to rise as people hold in order to mint and there is less and less and less dumping at the exchanges. With a decrease in supply of coins dumped at the exchanges, there will be a comparable rise in price. Yummy.
Yeah. I was hoping for 17 satoshis by tomorrow though...so I can buy more at that price level Roll Eyes

I am hoping someone will lose faith and dump into my buy orders.
I wouldn't count on it the buy orders seem to be stacking up .
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

Yeah. I was hoping for 17 satoshis by tomorrow though...so I can buy more at that price level Roll Eyes

I am hoping someone will lose faith and dump into my buy orders.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

+1 I bought back in earlier at 19sat cause you just described my exact thoughts ... I'm gonna transfer my mint to my wallet and let em sit for a few months.
Activity: 434

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Do you guys think the price will go any lower? It's strange it is 19 sats on cryptsy and 21 sats on mintpal - arbitrage opportunity?
my bad, you're right that does look good
no shininess

Look at page 1. I'm not even sure what the official logo is...
no shininess, make the green a little softer
maybe make the "M" shiny like it is on the coin? on page 1
i kind of like it

its real basic
Jump to: