Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 621. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Damn it, trying to sell to pay rent, place at 21 sat, price drops, move to 20, price drops again, I really don't want to dump at 18 but it may come to that if the price doesn't stop dropping.
don't people thought the same a few weeks ago when it went from 8 to 4.

If I don't I won't have an apartment anymore within a week.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Damn it, trying to sell to pay rent, place at 21 sat, price drops, move to 20, price drops again, I really don't want to dump at 18 but it may come to that if the price doesn't stop dropping.
don't people thought the same a few weeks ago when it went from 8 to 4.
Activity: 213
Hello all I'm new to the boards but am looking forward to being part of a bright future with Mintcoin. I deal in Art and Antiques and would love to start accepting Mintcoin in payment for items sold through midcenturygallery. I think Mint is very unique in that it is an environmentally friendly coin so It is very marketable. Anyway I hope to be added soon to the list of merchants that accept Mint!

How do we get this guy up and running so his business can accept mint?  This is exactly what this coin needs!

agreed, I am surprised that we are the persons that need to deal with this instead of the devs.

They do. Look at the first page under merchants. David probably hasn't seen his post yet.

Philip, I'm not asking this to be rude. I know you're 14, shouldn't you be in school?

haha I get asked that a lot. But remember I live in the Netherlands so the timezones are different. At this moment its 21:00 at my location so I am not at school, you see?

Bedtijd jongen!

Leuk om nog eens een paar Nederlanders tegen te komen op dit forum  Grin

aha wist niet dat jij ook nederlands was, er zijn blijkbaar toch meer nederlanders hier dan gedacht Cheesy
Activity: 210
Have someone already received first POS payments?

I am entered 22Feb ,9:30 GMT.
i dont know why i am not recieved anything...
Activity: 210
estimate mintcoin price for next month Smiley

I don't think there is? I asked this question a few weeks back. Best you can do is go by the date of your first deposit.

i bought mint for 42 satoshi Sad i need big up
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Coin Logo

Oh dear... No offense, but I don't like the new logo at all. The freshness of the early days is gone. Thumbs down.

Matter of taste I guess, I like it better then the previous one... it's not the best but still better then before, bit more pro looking

Think it needs a little polish or something. Not a big fan.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello all I'm new to the boards but am looking forward to being part of a bright future with Mintcoin. I deal in Art and Antiques and would love to start accepting Mintcoin in payment for items sold through midcenturygallery. I think Mint is very unique in that it is an environmentally friendly coin so It is very marketable. Anyway I hope to be added soon to the list of merchants that accept Mint!

How do we get this guy up and running so his business can accept mint?  This is exactly what this coin needs!

agreed, I am surprised that we are the persons that need to deal with this instead of the devs.

They do. Look at the first page under merchants. David probably hasn't seen his post yet.

Philip, I'm not asking this to be rude. I know you're 14, shouldn't you be in school?

haha I get asked that a lot. But remember I live in the Netherlands so the timezones are different. At this moment its 21:00 at my location so I am not at school, you see?

Bedtijd jongen!

Leuk om nog eens een paar Nederlanders tegen te komen op dit forum  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Some dick sweat just dumped us back to 18 - and then within 5 seconds a 6.5 BTC sell wall at 20 was errected. What a crock this market is right now.

Stop playing the Mint market and trade other coins as Mint needs about 6+ months to get a real value. Let the heavy duty miners and farms sell their coins and get them into the market.

Really the only time to sell a coin is after such coin first hits an exchange as the price is always going to be higher than the price within a few days or weeks or months.

Well its a good sign on its own that the big players are showing some interest in MINT.

They always do when someone with 20,0000- 80,000KH/s can mine millions of coins a day.

But mint cannot be mined anymore, or am i wrong?

It was Mined like that since the launch and maybe 5 days ago the blocks turned into 1 mint per block, sorry my sense of time is off as I do not need to keep track of time to maintain a life.
Activity: 608
Some dick sweat just dumped us back to 18 - and then within 5 seconds a 6.5 BTC sell wall at 20 was errected. What a crock this market is right now.

Stop playing the Mint market and trade other coins as Mint needs about 6+ months to get a real value. Let the heavy duty miners and farms sell their coins and get them into the market.

Really the only time to sell a coin is after such coin first hits an exchange as the price is always going to be higher than the price within a few days or weeks or months.

Well its a good sign on its own that the big players are showing some interest in MINT.

They always do when someone with 20,0000- 80,000KH/s can mine millions of coins a day.

But mint cannot be mined anymore, or am i wrong?

They always do when someone with 20,0000- 80,000KH/s can mine millions of coins a day and dump them into the market. Just think of the farms as the Federal Reserve of Crypto, yes its a sad thought but they do have much influence over the markets.
Activity: 154

No it's not mate, they are dumping tens of millions at a time. That's not showing interest, that's throwing them on the ground, stamping on them, and then setting them alite.
Since we switched over to pure PoS I can't sync any longer.  Suggestions?   

I've updated the client, and added all of the nodes listed in OP. 

Delete everything from the user/appdata/roaming folder except your wallet.dat file. Delete everything from the Mint folder where ever it is and start with a new download zip of the 1.5 wallet. Do not add the nodes as they are already included in the newer wallets.

Do not delete the wallet.dat file, ever, ever, ever and always keep it stored on a USB flash drive.

Activity: 608
Coin Logo

Oh dear... No offense, but I don't like the new logo at all. The freshness of the early days is gone. Thumbs down.

Matter of taste I guess, I like it better then the previous one... it's not the best but still better then before, bit more pro looking

estimate mintcoin price for next month Smiley

I don't think there is? I asked this question a few weeks back. Best you can do is go by the date of your first deposit.
Activity: 154
Coin Logo

Same with me, looks very generic unlike MintCoin.
Activity: 156
If this is life , then I prefer death !
Has anyone been able to mint coins with a closed wallet? I have kept my wallet closed for 3 days and there is zero evidence that I can mint with a closed encrypted wallet. I'll keep trying, but so far no luck. Devs really need to fix the encrypted wallet thing as well, the unlock button should only be a temporary fix.
Jump to: