Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 616. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
whats up with the minting orphans being out of control? i get probably 10-15 a day. I have only in the past week got 3 accepted minting shares? Is there something wrong? IS everyone else getting so many orphans.

do you have a small amount of mint or a large amount?
Fairly large.... I have gotten over 30000 mints in 7 orphan blocks today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Grin

if the kid was giving the finger or something this might be funny
Activity: 210
where is my POS coins?! i am not recieve after 21 days!
MANY people have replied and you still post the same over and over!
Did you not read the replies??
Activity: 3

How long are you leaving your wallet open?Huh?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
needs the website url somewhere tho
that is excellent

well done
Activity: 56
I agree coolbeans and I believe that since the people that dumped are no longer in there will be less resistance when the market does start to climb again

screen shot of transaction date?
For example there is 24 litecoin sell wall at 800 in the LTC/MNT currency pair at mintpal.

That a 20% discount. Break that wall and I bet that market will skyrocket. It was rising pretty steadily before that sell wall appear and undercut the price dramatically.

Got a lot of cheap mint for my litecoins tho  Grin
I have bitcoins waiting to be released through coinbase but as soon as they release them I am definitely getting some more!

You can get a fat stack right now!

Happy minting
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Ya coolbeans I was trading during that point and it was pretty exciting. I think there's a lot of interest in this coin.

Yeah, I think once people are convinced MINT is not a pump and dump it will gain real traction. Unfortunately, I think a lot of people panic sold during the big drop from 63 sats. Good news is most of those people who were going to sell probably already have. But people are treading carefully waiting for impatient people who were never intending to go long on MINT with it to begin with to keep selling at low prices.
Ya coolbeans I was trading during that point and it was pretty exciting. I think there's a lot of interest in this coin.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
I thought I saw the trade volume for Mint over 2000 btc for 24 hours at one point on mintpal

It was over 2400 btc in 24 hours at one point over $1,200,000 trading volume in one day.
I have bitcoins waiting to be released through coinbase but as soon as they release them I am definitely getting some more!
I thought I saw the trade volume for Mint over 2000 btc for 24 hours at one point on mintpal
Jump to: